Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24164 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime!  Get stabby.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue attacking the Herbal slime.

"FOR HORIZON!"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 09:58:35 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Continue attacking the Herbal slime.
AVENGE MEE
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Use the power of friendship to recover HP!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go somewhere safe and see if I can’t further repair the Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing using any insight I may have gathered from having just attempted to use it.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 46

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mold
10/20 HP
6/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 6
Dice: D10.

offscreen

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
4/20 HP
0/40 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B)
Dice: D10

Roll: 5
You bash five Mundane Slimes from Army 2, and gain 2 exp!

Welcome to Level 4
You gain more HP, a D10 and the power of Yellow Text! It tastes like... That Sunny Delight drink. I don't think anyone still actually drinks that stuff though. Not since that whole controversy with the girl who changed color.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
3/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Diamond (B), Crown (B)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 1
What friends? You take 2 emotional damage for not having any friends willing to help you recover HP.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
12/15 HP
11/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

Roll: 3
You stab at the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime a few times and deal 3 damage to it!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
14/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13)

Roll 7
You tinker with the Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing, and you think you got it working properly again! You'll have to try to saw something to death (or to life) in order to know for sure though.

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
DEAD/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 5
You end up playing a game of Jenga with DEATH. The game goes on for a while, but eventually the tower falls on DEATH's turn! You now have permission to leave through the LIFE door!

It seems that DEATH lost a soul to the DEAD CYOGTCG ZONE, which is an entirely different game that is not all about slime!

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
DEAD/15 HP
7/20 Exp.
Swag: Security Vuvuzela (F)
Slime Coins: 23

Roll: 8
You grab the Vuvuzela with your big old horse hooves somehow. It was apparantly part of DEATH's security system or something, but it didn't make any noise when you displaced it. It seems that DEATH lost a soul to the DEAD CYOGTCG ZONE, which is an entirely different game that is not all about slime!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
1/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)

Roll: 3
You attack the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime with your unoriginality, and deal 3 damage to it!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5 Hearts
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)

Dice: Now playing CYOGTCG.

Roll: Wait. No, you aren't rolling dice anymore

You play the Supernerd Card, then attack the CYOGTCG Imp's Bonfire with your Lady Bow to deal 1 damage!
Your turn ends. The Imp draws a card...
The Imp plays a card face-down, and ends its turn!

Your turn starts. You draw a card...

Spoiler: Your Hand (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Your field (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Imp's Status (click to show/hide)

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime: 34/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Scary Goose Slime: 4/8 HP
Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 237/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 53/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 53/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 9/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 14/28 HP
Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 5/5 HP
Swarm of 40 Mundane Slimes: 40 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 215/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 46/79 HP
Swarm of 20 Mundane Slimes: 20 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime. rolled a 2. It grabs 2 uncollected Slime Coins from the ground and jams them back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!
Scary Goose Slime rolled a 5. It sets up a trap for later when Strif3 is no longer offscreen!
Cardboard Box Slime rolled a 2. It hides under a cardboard box and nobody seems to notice it!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 9. It strikes the Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime to deal 11 damage.
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 1. It crashes into the ground and takes 3 damage.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime roll a 7. It cuts down 6 Mundane Slimes from Army 2.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 3. It bashes Devastator to deal 2 damage.
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 5. It cuts down 4 Mundane Slimes from Army 2.
Swarm of 40 Mundane Slimes roll a 3. The route the 20 Mundane Slimes of Army 2 and deal 3 damage to the major slimes!

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 12. It calls for a tactical retreat! It heads back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 5. It retreats back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 4. It marionettes a puppet and slams it into MonkeyMarkMario to deal 3 damage. It freaks out a bit when it realizes it is falling behind its retreating allies!
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 6. It slashes the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime for 6 damage and still has time to retreat back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!
Swarm of 20 Mundane Slimes rolled a 1. They panic and freak out, hopping all over the place!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Walking through the Life door go back to wading through what remains of the scattered armies. Stomping any slime that gets in my way.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pick up that Quality Book.  I think the army is gone, but I don't think slimes are bright enough to remember what happened just then.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Play the Imposter Guy!!!, disguised as the infinite wall of slime, which has infinite HP.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test my Compact Saw of Healing on the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime, again.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if Death want's his Security Vuvuzela back, then play a few rounds of poker with him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Devastator: as a wizard I'd be interested in buying your Quality Book, would you accept a price of 6 coins?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll do it for 6 coins and that Monster Part boss item, and I'll throw in a heal attempt on you next turn.))

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Deal!"

Pick up the Monster Part, then give it to the Jelly-covered catgirl, along with 6 Slime Coins.

According to my made up wizard rulebook I can now also cast Detect Slime and Minor Balloon Illusion.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll do it next turn, as last time I tried to grab loot and do stuff it failed.))
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53