Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24139 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 44

Again, why am I doing this to myself?

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mold
12/20 HP
6/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 6
Dice: D10.

Roll: 8
You manage to catch a total of 16 Mundane Slimes! 3 from Army 1 and 13 from Army 2. You gain (4x2) 8 exp!

Welcome to Level 4!
Hey you didn't die yet! You now have even more HP, an awesome D10 which is probably the most underrated kind of dice ever, and Yellow text that is kind of hard to read on a white background!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
7/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Diamond (B)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 6
You strike the Radiant River Diamond Slime for 6 damage, destroying it! You gain 8 exp and a Polished Diamond!

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
15/15 HP
3/20 Exp.
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

The chain was totally supposed to stop you, but it was only a value 7 chain and you rolled a crit! You crash into the LIFE door and the chain bursts from the impact letting you escape! You are no longer DEAD. DEATH shakes their fist at you. I will also point out that you not making an attack is not a GM error. The 8 roll was used in its entirety to bypass the chain.

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
4/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8)

Roll: 1
You cast light, but hit the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime instead! The light reflects back at you, blinding you for 2 damage!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
14/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing (13)

Roll 3
You shell out 13 coins to purchase the Broken Compact Saw of Healing and the Healing Potion. Fish Sugarpants is placated by this. You then manage to sort of jury-rig the Broken Compact Saw of Healing upgrading it into a Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing!

You also recover 5 HP from the healing potion.

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
4/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 4
You eat the sapling for some reason. You heal 1 hp, and you are now a Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel!
You then start mowing the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime to deal 3 damage to it.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
3/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 23

Roll: 3
You cast light on the- oh wait. You're not Quarque. You are slightly illuminated by a light spell and feel no better or wose for it.

What you actually do, is nibble the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime for 3 damage!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
4/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)

You try to stab slimes from both sides and trip. A bunch of Mundane Slimes trample you to deal 3 damage!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5 Hearts
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)

Dice: Now playing CYOGTCG.

No! Wait what you mean you rolled another crit? You try really hard to use the deck of CYOGTCG cards instead of dice, and your essence gets pulled into the DEAD CYOGTCG ZONE! You are now playing CYOGTCG! FOR YOUR SOUL!

Important to note that this is Old School CYOGTCG, not the modern variant.

You draw six cards. Because your SOUL is on the line, you get to go first.
You are currently playing against some kind of weird CYOGTCG Imp thing. It has 5 Hearts.

Spoiler: Your Hand (click to show/hide)

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Barely Subcritical Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime: 34/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Scary Goose Slime: 8/8 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 247/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 56/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 53/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 12/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 7/26 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 14/28 HP
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 5/20 HP (Damaged by King Zultan)
Swarm of 60 Mundane Slimes: 60 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 220/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 70/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 48/77 HP (Damaged by Horizon)
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime: 20/38 HP (Damaged by Quarque)
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime: 18/26 HP
Swarm of 52 Mundane Slimes: 52 HP

--Battle Reports--
Barely Subcritical Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime rolled a 1. It blows itself up to deal 30 damage to itself! It is now just a Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime.
Scary Goose Slime rolled a 1. It sees its reflection and freaks out a bit!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 13! It strikes Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General to deal 15 damage. BOSS COUNTER! Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 13. Its hits back to deal 14 damage!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 8. It operates on the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime to heal it for 6 HP.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 4. It slashes the Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime to deal 3 damage.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 6. It castles the Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime for 13 damage!
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime rolled a 4. It Photopies some of its illustrations and recruits them as 4 Mundane Slimes!
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 1. It is immobile, and some Mundane Slimes take the opportunity to hit it for 3 damage!
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 4. It burns King Zultan to deal 3 damage!
Swarm of 40 Mundane Slimes roll a 1. They clash with the slimes of Army 2

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled an 11. It stabs the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General for 13 damage! Boss Counter! Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 10. It retaliates for 11 damage!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 5. It webs the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime to deal 2 damage and impede its movement!
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 1. It lights itself on fire somehow and takes 2 damage.
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime rolled a 6. The moon rises in the sky, and it ascends to the next level!
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 5. It breathes venom and slays 5 Mundane Slimes from Army 1.
Swarm of 52 Mundane Slimes roll a 4. They Clash with the Slimes of Army 1! 20 Mundane Slimes from Army 1 are defeated!

Radiant River Diamond Slime was defeated! Fluffe9911 gains 8 exp and a Polished Diamond!
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime rolled a 1. It is dead now. Nobody gained exp from it, but it dropped a Crown (B).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:44:36 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Put on that floor crown and shank the Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Dino cannot read! It ironically rolls a 1d6 to determine which card to play, and gets a 1, playing Lady Bow!

Also wonder what an imp is. Is it a kind of slime?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 09:04:18 pm by Egan_BW »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab the Tesla Coil that dropped from the Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime last turn.
Unload it on the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 03:10:47 am by Quarque »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Slam the Herbal Slime with a mighty blow of my door shield.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Help my buddy Horizon against the Herbal Slime.

"Let's get him."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat the rest of the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test my Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing on the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

(i pity anyone who doesn't use the dark forum theme.)
Find the slime with the most delicious sounding name and attempt to eat it for HP.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 45

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mold
10/20 HP
6/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Dice: D10.

I guess that would be the Scary Goose Slime? That's something that could at least conceivably be considered edible I guess. You take a bite out of the Scary Goose Slime for 4 damage and regain 2 HP.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
5/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Diamond (B), Crown (B)
Slime Coins: 5

You put on the Crown from the floor, displacing your Cardboard Box Slime which is no longer your 'hat'! You then shank the Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime with... Something... To deal 16 damage!

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
14/15 HP
11/20 Exp.
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

You attack NOTHING. You deal 1 damage to nothing, which doesn't matter because nothing is nothing.
Nothing hits you back to deal 1 damage.

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
4/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B)

You swiggle-swaggle the Tesla Coil then immediately unload it on the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime to deal 24 damage! The Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime has been defeated!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
14/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Brokenish Compact Saw of Healing (13)

Roll 1
You simultaneously lacerate and heal the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime for an equal amount of damage, leaving it with exactly the same amount of health as it had before!

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
DEAD/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

You do that thing where you slam the door on someone's finger, except instead of a finger its a Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime. You deal 6 damage!

The Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime's attack dealt 7 damage to you and you are now DEAD. You are now in a room. There are a number of board games on some shelves on the wall. There is a skeleton wearing a black robe with a nametag that reads "Hello. My name is DEATH". The skeleton looks very concerned about something. There is a door labelled LIFE with a note on it that says "No escaping please. Or else!". The door is partially obstructed by a vuvuzela.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
DEAD/15 HP
7/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 23

Roll: 5
You finish the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime to deal 5 damage!

The slime has definitely been defeated, but a new Gemstone Phoenix Slime rose from its ashes, which were unfortunately inside you at the time! It bursts out of you dealing 4 damage and you are now DEAD. You are now in a room. There are a number of board games on some shelves on the wall. There is a skeleton wearing a black robe with a nametag that reads "Hello. My name is DEATH". The skeleton looks very concerned about something. There is a door labelled LIFE with a note on it that says "No escaping please. Or else!". The door is partially obstructed by a vuvuzela.

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
4/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)

You stab the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime really good to deal 12 damage to it!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5 Hearts
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)

Dice: Now playing CYOGTCG.

The Imp is NOT a Slime, which is a testament to just how far off the rails you have gone!
The CYOGTCG Imp thingy draws a card, then plays Bonfire!
It then ends its turn.

Your turn starts and you draw a card...

Spoiler: Your Hand (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Your field (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Imp's Status (click to show/hide)

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime: 34/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Scary Goose Slime: 4/8 HP
Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 237/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 56/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 53/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 12/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 14/28 HP
Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 5/5 HP
Swarm of 60 Mundane Slimes: 60 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 218/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 60/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 28/77 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Swarm of 35 Mundane Slimes: 35 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime. rolled a 2. It hops up and down angrily!
Scary Goose Slime rolled a 5. It pecks Strif3 repeatedly to deal 4 damage.

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled an 11. It detonates a dirty bomb destroying 13 Mundane Slimes from Army 2!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 6. It goes all bird-crazy on the Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime to deal 5 damage.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 2. It smites a heretical Mundane Slime from Army 2.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 4. It pours boiling oil on the Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime to deal 3 damage.
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 4. Its not really sure how to feel about the Machinist, so it opts to strike down 3 Mundane Slimes from Army 2 instead.
Swarm of 40 Mundane Slimes rolled a 4. They clash with the Slimes of Army 2, driving them back and dealing 2 damage to their major slimes!

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 1. Its battle plans are falling apart!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 4. It attacks the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime with its eight legs and hits 4 times to deal 3 damage!
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 9. It gets Horizon really high. Horizon then falls to the ground and takes 7 damage!
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 3. It bites Fluffe9911 to deal 2 damage.
Swarm of 35 Mundane Slimes rolled a 2. They clash with the Slimes of Army 1.

Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime has been defeated! Quarque gained 12 exp and a Box of Moonlight.
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 5. A Gemstone Phoenix Slime rises from its ashes and bursts out of King Zultan dealing 4 damage! It is still defeated though, so King Zultan gains 7 exp! A bottle of Majesticness (B) drops to the ground.
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime rolled a 6! It makes a mess of Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General's books to deal 10 damage! Boss Counter! Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 12. Its contingency plan deals 13 damage to the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 4/26 HP, destroying it! The Ambitious Book Mountain Slime has been defeated! Devastator gains 8 exp and a Quality Book (B) drops to the ground.
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime was defeated! Fluffle9911 gains 8 exp. A Monster Part (B) drops to the ground.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Play supernerd! And also play the card supernerd onto the field. I mean we wouldn't want anyone to play any lord english cards now would we?
Also tell the ghost lady to whack the fire for 1. This action totally makes sense!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was a lot of damage! Let out an excited trollish battle cry and smash some mundane slimes from army 2 with my bludgie. I hope they wear uniforms?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh god my innards!"
Go grab the vuvuzela from the door then go see what Death's concerned about.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Greet my old friend Death with a polite, nod of my tree head ask to leave and if not play Jenga. as I do so I also inquire of what is bothering Death.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 01:20:39 am by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 53