Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 18995 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #255 on: December 24, 2022, 06:49:31 pm »

... You're literally RVSing Jim and are refusing to present any actual information after asking to work together. You understand how that looks, right?
I mean, obviously I'm Town, that's really easy for me.
TricMagic is Town, somehow, I guess?  It's weird, but I kinda have to accept it.
Knightwing is Town because of his interactions with TricMagic.
Maximum Spin is Town because his play has been focused on scumhunting.
ToonyMan is Town because I just kinda have to accept that he's Town for now.  I'll just wear a helmet inside the hazard zones.

That leaves two people left:  You and Jim.

There's two factors that work in favor of such a pairing.  The first is that it's been hard to pinpoint anybody as outrageously scummy.  This typically means it's someone in the experienced players, you, or the missing players.  This would be me, Max, Toony, Jim, and you, Deus.  I know I'm safe, so that doesn't matter.  I'm 95% sure on Max being safe, so I'm okay removing him.  I have to accept that Toony is safe because he asked for me to Protect him Tonight.  This leaves you and Jim.  Now, to ensure these, I also re-examined TricMagic and Knightwing.  TricMagic has a high degree of uncertainty, but he can't be Mafia.  Knightwing, on the other hand, has others backing him up, and his interactions with TricMagic seem very Town.

So, given that, Deus, I either vote you or him.  I assume that you could assume that either I'm scum or that he's scum from that.  I mean, it's hard for me to prove I'm not scum to other people, but I'd like to assume that my contributions would show a pro-Town bend, especially as I'm trying to be as truthful as I can be here.  But, in the end, it feels like I have to vote Jim Groovester here or accept that it's Max + Toony.  I really don't see another possibility if you're Town.

Basically, Deus, if you're Town, I don't see how you can think it's not one of me or Jim here.  That's a 50:50 shot!  That's better than average odds!

I mean, you can't think that Jim's vote on TricMagic is well defended, can you?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #256 on: December 24, 2022, 06:57:12 pm »

Basically, Deus, I'm gonna vote you if you can't convince me you're Town.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2022, 06:59:34 pm »

Then vote for me and stop trying to pretend I forced you into doing it. I already think you're scum.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2022, 07:00:37 pm »

Yeah, okay. I'm on the Max/Web bro team.

I kind of feel bad voting Jim here since he's away and Deus hasn't played in awhile, but those are the decisions you have to make.

I don't think Tric should shoot unless whoever dies today flips mafia.

Basically, Deus, I'm gonna vote you if you can't convince me you're Town.
Quite a predicament this puts Deus in I would say, what can Deus do I wonder?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2022, 07:01:39 pm »

Then vote for me and stop trying to pretend I forced you into doing it. I already think you're scum.
Want to roleclaim? It could help dissuade people.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 24, 2022, 07:03:01 pm »

Quite a predicament this puts Deus in I would say, what can Deus do I wonder?
Claiming and/or Voting Jim Groovester would probably be his best ideas.  I feel like he might realize he's in a no-win situation, but I sort of have to force that decision on him...

I agree, it sucks, but yes, I can't really see an alternative that works as well.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 24, 2022, 07:03:33 pm »

I don't think Tric should shoot unless whoever dies today flips mafia.
Let's spell it out. If whoever dies today DOES flip mafia, and it's either Deus or Jim, who do you say he should shoot? My money's on "the other one", but I wonder if you have some better plan.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 24, 2022, 07:05:26 pm »

Sure. I'm a cop and I'm going to inspect Webadict tonight.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2022, 07:06:25 pm »

Tric
Tric:
Dues Asmoth

Times ticking down.

I'm genuinely at a loss about what you want from me here, or if you even want anything.
Mostly for a decision to be made one way or the other. Even if you lynch me, it's better than running down the clock. Or not lynching anyone in the first place, who voted says a lot about the mafia. And why.
... What?
That's not really a reaction. Just a question on what I'm talking about? Use your words Asmoth!

... K, just for that I'm shooting you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 24, 2022, 07:07:23 pm »

If you're wondering why, end of day claims like that are ridiculous. Especially since webadict is either scum or a double 1-shot doctor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 24, 2022, 07:09:05 pm »

Wonderful!  That means voting Jim Groovester would be the best thing you can do to ensure that, no?  Or would you rather vote me?  Both of those are valid strategies here!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 24, 2022, 07:10:47 pm »

Any cop want to counter claim?

I guess we do vote Jim now if no one counters.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 24, 2022, 07:11:35 pm »

Wonderful!  That means voting Jim Groovester would be the best thing you can do to ensure that, no?  Or would you rather vote me?  Both of those are valid strategies here!
Or you can vote to No-lynch.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 24, 2022, 07:15:54 pm »

Why?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 24, 2022, 07:18:46 pm »

The question is whether Deus doesn't want to vote Jim because he really likes the no lynch plan, or because he cares about Jim.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26