Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 18968 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2022, 06:02:10 pm »

Sorry for not being able to post much, but Deus just seems like a particularly zealous town member.

Why are we voting them, exactly?
I don't think I agree, but I might have a particular tendency to find his playstyle scummy. Either way, who would you prefer to vote?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2022, 06:04:44 pm »

No clue. I barely skimmed the past couple pages, and I don’t have much time online today. so I’m looking for a debrief and a general “what are we doing”

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2022, 06:08:59 pm »

Sorry for not being able to post much, but Deus just seems like a particularly zealous town member.

Why are we voting them, exactly?
I don't think I agree, but I might have a particular tendency to find his playstyle scummy. Either way, who would you prefer to vote?
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

Groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovesteeeeer

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2022, 06:10:07 pm »

Webadict the only thing that's annoying me here is you insistence on misrepresenting everything I do. How am I attacking 'everyone who questions me' when even among the people you're pretending that I've attacked, you're the only one who actually asked me anything? How is asking you to explain your overt lies unreasonable of me?
Because you're calling them overt lies.  It's entirely reasonable for me to misunderstand things.  It's entirely reasonable for me to misspeak.  I don't think I'm overtly lying in this case, so I'll need a better idea of what you think I'm lying about here.

You mean apart from the stuff I literally just pointed out in the post you're responding to? Sure, but I'm not editing all of that together till tomorrow.

I'm trying to get you to refocus your attention, here, because it's going in the wrong direction.  Would you like to work together to figure this out?  It's entirely possible to work together on this without being hostile.  Doesn't that sound better?  Or is that not a possibility for you?  I'm just here to look for Town players.

Give me an argument for who you think is scum if you actually have one. I'm happy with my attention where it is.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2022, 06:16:40 pm »

I'm trying to get you to refocus your attention, here, because it's going in the wrong direction.  Would you like to work together to figure this out?  It's entirely possible to work together on this without being hostile.  Doesn't that sound better?  Or is that not a possibility for you?  I'm just here to look for Town players.

Give me an argument for who you think is scum if you actually have one. I'm happy with my attention where it is.
... You're literally voting no one, and tomorrow your hope is to vote Maximum Spin.  You understand how bad that looks, right?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 24, 2022, 06:17:09 pm »

No clue. I barely skimmed the past couple pages, and I don’t have much time online today. so I’m looking for a debrief and a general “what are we doing”
Vote no lynch

Or anybody besides Tric

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2022, 06:20:53 pm »

Give me an argument for who you think is scum if you actually have one.
Okay.  I'm not gonna do that.  Not because I can't, but because it's not gonna get me anywhere that I wanna be.

Suppose, in your hypothetical, that Maximum Spin dies Tonight and flips Town.  Who is scum?
Suppose, again hypothetically, that I die Tonight and flip Town.  Who is scum?

Just do that for everyone real quickly and see where it goes.  I just want to see what your backup scum picks are.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2022, 06:24:02 pm »

I have to vote Deus here to break the tie but I don't really want to, bleh.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 24, 2022, 06:24:52 pm »

I have to vote Deus here to break the tie but I don't really want to, bleh.
You have an hour.  You're fine.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2022, 06:25:12 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> Deus Asmoth --2-- Maximum Spin*, TricMagic*,
-> TricMagic   --2-- Jim Groovester*, Knightwing64*,
Jim Groovester --1-- webadict*,
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
webadict       --0--
-> No One      --2-- Deus Asmoth*, ToonyMan*,

Not Voting     --0--

4 to Hammer. Day ends on December 24, 2022 at 18:30 Central Standard Time (1 hour and 4 minutes remaining.)

NOTE: In the event of a tie, the Mafia chooses the execution target.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2022, 06:25:56 pm »

We have 5 minutes!

I'm voting Deus soon if nobody moves. I guess that's okay.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 24, 2022, 06:26:29 pm »

There's an hour left??

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 24, 2022, 06:27:48 pm »

There's an hour left??
Lol, yeah. Default forum time doesn't change for DST, did that throw you off?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2022, 06:34:37 pm »

Come oooooon, look how delicious a Jim vote would be!  It explains a lot of why it's hard to find scum here:  He's posted... twice?  I think.  I just don't see how it's possible to not have Jim be scum based on that unless the scum is Toony + Max, but I'm not sure how probable that is.  It's also extremely likely that Deus is the other scum if he's unable to change his mind here.  I don't really see the benefit of what he's doing, but if he can explain it, there's definitely a small chance he's Town.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2022, 06:35:48 pm »

... You're literally voting no one, and tomorrow your hope is to vote Maximum Spin.  You understand how bad that looks, right?
Pretend I don't. Explain how it looks.

Give me an argument for who you think is scum if you actually have one.
Okay.  I'm not gonna do that.  Not because I can't, but because it's not gonna get me anywhere that I wanna be.

Suppose, in your hypothetical, that Maximum Spin dies Tonight and flips Town.  Who is scum?
Suppose, again hypothetically, that I die Tonight and flip Town.  Who is scum?

Just do that for everyone real quickly and see where it goes.  I just want to see what your backup scum picks are.
... You're literally RVSing Jim and are refusing to present any actual information after asking to work together. You understand how that looks, right?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26