Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58896 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #855 on: October 20, 2022, 06:38:53 pm »

Also, I tend to Suspect Web, since the most likely reason I'm soaked is because Web just lied about his targets, excluding me.
@Web: You have Soak. Any idea whether it's a Spreadable On Any Kontact, or is Jim just making up things due to Noita deprivation?

@Fallacy: Is there a dead chat?
Yes.
Best news all day. I can die happy now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 20, 2022, 06:42:36 pm »

Yes.
Pokes Fal with a stick. I know that means there aren't any revives around.

You going to walk the plank Jack? Sleep with the fishies? Meet Davy Jones in his locker?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 20, 2022, 06:58:42 pm »

I want to see NJW's face when he sees me flip, it's gonna be great.  If you could take a picture, I would appreciate it.
This is +scum equity, but sure, I'll take the picture if we do.
One wheel short of a wagon

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 20, 2022, 07:02:03 pm »

Reads List:
TricMagic: Misreading night results lists, jumping on any wagon he sees, eager to hunt. Yeah, this is the Town!Tric motto.
notquitethere: Arcane charts only he can misread. I dunno, I just want to see the next personas, and I don't see anything tripping my scumdar, so place as Town.
Knightwing64: Slightly more active, trying to play the game. Town that needs a solid poking, like always as Town.
ToonyMan: Could be a complete screwjob, but this seems like dumbtowntoony.
webadict: I can see Web soaking me, not telling anyone, then waiting until a wagon builds on me just to see the results.  All as town!web. I could see town!web even sacrificing me to the wagon for info.  Thanks Web.
juicebox: Since I'm choosing to believe NQT, that means juicebox probably has no kill, unless Godfather. But I'm not sure how NQT's ability even affects Godfather.

Now we're getting to the "I have no fucking clue"
Jim Groovester: Too cool for town? I really sympathize with wanting to play video games and family obligations.
Vector: Will get back to us later. Probably.

Suspects:
Nakéen: Some good analysis, but do we know what they did last night?
NJW2000: Oh look. He's just picking a fight with one player and double voting him all day. Real valuable use of that double vote.
TolyK: Yes, I continue to vote them.

Now I'm going to watch Young Sheldon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 20, 2022, 07:12:40 pm »

I'm home.

I haven't read the thread yet.

I resolved TolyK's choice and the result was very good. It's actually similar to Jim's nuts but I can also use it to make a kill action piercing. Jim should know what the other thing is since it's basically the same thing he gave me. Jim and TolyK should not reveal what this other ability is.

I think TolyK is very likely to be town or third-party here, not mafia. Their ability basically makes a townie very good, or gives scum the ability to bypass protections. This strikes me as a not mafia role and balanced in the fact that TolyK has to risk making a mafia very powerful instead of a townie if they whiff.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 20, 2022, 07:18:24 pm »

Also, I tend to Suspect Web, since the most likely reason I'm soaked is because Web just lied about his targets, excluding me.
@Web: You have Soak. Any idea whether it's a Spreadable On Any Kontact, or is Jim just making up things due to Noita deprivation?

Yes.
Best news all day. I can die happy now.
That's a great acronym.  It was indeed spreadable.  That's how TricMagic got hit.  I really do think Vector is Town, those revive powers are mmm, delicious.

Reads List:
TricMagic: Misreading night results lists, jumping on any wagon he sees, eager to hunt. Yeah, this is the Town!Tric motto.
notquitethere: Arcane charts only he can misread. I dunno, I just want to see the next personas, and I don't see anything tripping my scumdar, so place as Town.
Knightwing64: Slightly more active, trying to play the game. Town that needs a solid poking, like always as Town.
ToonyMan: Could be a complete screwjob, but this seems like dumbtowntoony.
webadict: I can see Web soaking me, not telling anyone, then waiting until a wagon builds on me just to see the results.  All as town!web. I could see town!web even sacrificing me to the wagon for info.  Thanks Web.
juicebox: Since I'm choosing to believe NQT, that means juicebox probably has no kill, unless Godfather. But I'm not sure how NQT's ability even affects Godfather.

Now we're getting to the "I have no fucking clue"
Jim Groovester: Too cool for town? I really sympathize with wanting to play video games and family obligations.
Vector: Will get back to us later. Probably.

Suspects:
Nakéen: Some good analysis, but do we know what they did last night?
NJW2000: Oh look. He's just picking a fight with one player and double voting him all day. Real valuable use of that double vote.
TolyK: Yes, I continue to vote them.

Now I'm going to watch Young Sheldon.
Hmm... Yeah, okay, I Soaked Jack.  Let's not vote him out.  This is a bad wagon and a solid reads list.

I want to see NJW's face when he sees me flip, it's gonna be great.  If you could take a picture, I would appreciate it.
This is +scum equity, but sure, I'll take the picture if we do.
Ha, I can't believe you're still giving me scum equity.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 20, 2022, 07:19:29 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --4-- ToonyMan*, Jim Groovester*, notquitethere*, TricMagic*,
TolyK          --2-- EuchreJack*, webadict*,
webadict       --2-- NJW2000*, NJW2000*,
Nakéen         --1-- Vector*,
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
NJW2000        --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
Vector         --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --5-- juicebox*, Knightwing64*, Knightwing64*, Nakéen, TolyK,

8 to Hammer. Day ends on October 21, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (~24 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 20, 2022, 07:24:26 pm »

... webadict. I' am seriously starting to doubt you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 20, 2022, 07:24:40 pm »

Hmm... Yeah, okay, I Soaked Jack.  Let's not vote him out.  This is a bad wagon and a solid reads list.

You fucker.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 20, 2022, 07:26:50 pm »

Yeah, I lied.  I Soaked NJW.  It lets me Choose any number of extra people to Soak, so I just splattered them on the people Max chose on Night 1 (and lied about Jack and TricMagic) and then fucked around.  I don't know why you're voting EuchreJack.

I'll admit, that was really fucking funny.  I wish Max was hear to enjoy this.  That one was for you, buddy!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 20, 2022, 07:27:30 pm »

WEB

EXPLAIN THINE SELF

Can soaking someone kill them?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 20, 2022, 07:28:35 pm »

My Ability DOES Kill them if they're Soaked.  That was true.  The Soaking thing was just me being really bored.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 20, 2022, 07:29:33 pm »

Basically, I have no idea what Soaked does, and it seemed kinda harmless, except on NJW.  That's the weird part.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 20, 2022, 07:30:15 pm »

... webadict. I' am seriously starting to doubt you.
Frankly, deserved.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 20, 2022, 07:31:04 pm »

'I actually knew that I soaked EuchreJack the entire time and rather than clarify this for the people raising this as a question I decided to let this misunderstanding continue just to see what would happen'

Yeah bullshit.

webadict
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113