Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58895 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #885 on: October 20, 2022, 07:55:33 pm »

Cool, so is EuchreJack Town or scum now that your only reason to vote him is gone?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 20, 2022, 07:58:42 pm »

Bro web

Either Web is scum

Or is the most assholish person to ever exist and made a joke that made everybody hate him.

Eitherway,

Web does deserve to go.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 20, 2022, 08:01:58 pm »

Bro web

Either Web is scum

Or is the most assholish person to ever exist and made a joke that made everybody hate him.

Eitherway,

Web does deserve to go.
I know I'm an asshole.  I just want to make sure EuchreJack doesn't get voted out incorrectly.  He seems Town.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 20, 2022, 08:02:31 pm »

Ur reverse psychology won’t work on me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 20, 2022, 08:05:37 pm »

Ur reverse psychology won’t work on me.
It's regular psychology.  I literally think EuchreJack is Town and he's being voted poorly.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 20, 2022, 08:07:56 pm »

Also, fuck you, this isn't funny.

There's amusing yourself with innocuous bullshit like repeatedly posting DRAGON DEEZ NUTZ to literally no one else's amusement, and then there's misleading and frustrating the good faith efforts of multiple players without good cause.

Wow, this statement is completely wrong in every way. Town points to Jim.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 20, 2022, 08:15:13 pm »

Also, my good cause is saving EuchreJack.  I think that's fair.  You can vote me if you promise not to vote him.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 20, 2022, 08:16:39 pm »

Also: DRAGON DEEZ NUTZ.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 20, 2022, 08:25:00 pm »

Anyone?  Is Euchre still scummy now that he's not Soaked randomly?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 20, 2022, 08:30:09 pm »

I bet I get Hammered so that no one has to respond, lol.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 20, 2022, 08:33:58 pm »

ToonyMan, Jim, NQT, Tric (just kidding, Tric, I know you're Town, we all know that you'd vote for literally anybody):  Now that his Soaked is explained, is EuchreJack Town or not?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 20, 2022, 08:37:52 pm »

I'm still fuming and need to catch up on the thread. I wouldn't post...composed if I stayed around here the last 20 minutes.

Currently, no, Jack is still mafia to me. The entire reason I suspect them is because of their behavior and weak claim. I speculated about the soak thing after as additional reasons for why he could be suspicious as being soaked implies they targeted somebody they didn't! Thank you for wasting my brain power Web. Let me read the thread now.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 20, 2022, 08:43:38 pm »

I caught up and, wow. This will take some time to process. It does answer the questions I had so yay?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 20, 2022, 08:58:59 pm »

I'm still fuming and need to catch up on the thread. I wouldn't post...composed if I stayed around here the last 20 minutes.

Currently, no, Jack is still mafia to me. The entire reason I suspect them is because of their behavior and weak claim. I speculated about the soak thing after as additional reasons for why he could be suspicious as being soaked implies they targeted somebody they didn't! Thank you for wasting my brain power Web. Let me read the thread now.
No problem, bro!

My role is It's only a prank, bro! [GONE WRONG!] [GONE SEXUAL!]

During the Night, I can perform two actions, as long as one of them is an epic prank, bro!
I can negligently set up a bucket of water over someone, Soaking them and anybody that I feel like because it's just a prank, bro.
I can electrocute my roommate, bro!  If they're Soaked and no one is making sure they're safe (aka, targeting them), they die, WHOOPS!  Otherwise, they're resuscitated and thank their target profusely, blocking them!
I can drive my car off a ramp without telling my passenger!  We both are untargetable for the Night, but if they used a Kill action during the Night, it stops working, because we're both in the hospital!
I can make a sandwich with actual sand in it and feed it to someone!  My target loses all of their shots from a random shotted ability!
I can start a fight with a random stranger!  If they were targeting someone, they target me instead!  If they're using a kill action, it's posted publicly to the thread when I upload the sweet clip.
I can threaten someone over the phone!  The police show up and give them protection for 2 Nights!
I can poison my friends!  This one causes two targets to become Poisoned, forcing them to only perform no Actions during the following Night because they can hardly move.
I can make a "fake" bomb jacket!  This one kills me as I accidentally wire a real bomb to it, but also removes someone's entire role because of the explosion.

Just didn't want my good pal EuchreJack to get executed when he was totally innocent, bro!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 20, 2022, 09:28:02 pm »

I disagree, he's been pretty Town as far as I can tell, and I don't want him voted out.  And I'm willing to throw myself on the fire to prove he's Town.  Otherwise, I'm letting an innocent man die.  This is how you defend someone.

I'm still willing to vote out TolyK or even possibly Nakeen, though, but that's assuming I get to choose.

I'm unwilling to let EuchreJack get voted out though.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 113