Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58631 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #555 on: October 18, 2022, 08:04:57 pm »

I’m so smart. Somebody tried to kill web, btw.
Do you know for sure someone tried to kill him?

Yeahhh?

My action was to make everything that targeted Web, target Max instead.

So if max is dead, somebody tried to hit Web with a kill action.

Er, it doesn't exclude someone actually targetting Max though.

Also I was part of the merry band of men who targetted you Toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 18, 2022, 08:06:37 pm »

Nakeen...if you are who I think you are, then you must know I very likely didn't kill Max.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 18, 2022, 08:07:31 pm »

Okay, well, my action succeeded, so NJW2000 should've died but did not, so either someone targeted NJW2000, OR NJW2000 is immune to being Soaked?  That's the only way to avoid the kill.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 18, 2022, 08:08:19 pm »

Okay, well, my action succeeded, so NJW2000 should've died but did not, so either someone targeted NJW2000, OR NJW2000 is immune to being Soaked?  That's the only way to avoid the kill.

What does soaking do, exactly?

Please tell me it isn’t a arsonist thing, I saved ur life, don’t set me on water fire

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 18, 2022, 08:24:16 pm »

Nakeen...if you are who I think you are, then you must know I very likely didn't kill Max.

Sorry to disappoint, I'm probably not who you think I am because I have no clue who you are or what you did, I tried to delay your action.

Please tell me it isn’t a arsonist thing, I saved ur life, don’t set me on water fire
Same question.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 18, 2022, 08:43:02 pm »

Uh, well, good question.  I soaked a bunch of people in case I wanted to shoot them since I was taking the chance that I could get an extra Shoot.  However, I didn't Soak EuchreJack or TricMagic, so that's not me.

Anyway, it's not an Arsonist thing (for me), but I did get me a nifty status.  Perhaps that is the reason NJW2000 is still alive?

Also, wow, can't believe anyone would shoot me, how rude.  But that means I'm basically confirmed!  Nice!

Anyway, I forgot what happened 3 days ago, but I'm... gonna... wait until NJW2000 or someone else explains why NJW2000 didn't die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 18, 2022, 08:44:02 pm »

Sorry to disappoint, I'm probably not who you think I am because I have no clue who you are or what you did, I tried to delay your action.
No, you're not who I think then. Thank you for telling me.

...That being said. If you "tried' to delay me are you saying that the attempt didn't work?

So then probably at least four actions targeted me last night, although it could be three if one of them did two things.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2022, 08:45:08 pm »

I inspected Web last night; he is town.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 18, 2022, 08:46:24 pm »

I didn't directly target you, Toony.  I technically only targeted NJW2000, with three extra semi-target on Jim, Nakeen, and Knightwing, but those don't really count.

Sadly, as much as I'd like to accept this, you inspected Max, if Knightwing is to be believed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 18, 2022, 08:48:33 pm »

Oh, damn... didn't catch that. What a ding-dong >:(
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 18, 2022, 08:49:47 pm »

Also, wow, can't believe anyone would shoot me, how rude.  But that means I'm basically confirmed!  Nice!
I'm more convinced mafia killed Max here.

I highly doubt you and Knightwing are mafia together so...I think Knightwing is always town here.

I also think Jim is most likely town since they trust me more than Web or Jack.

PPE:
Sadly, as much as I'd like to accept this, you inspected Max, if Knightwing is to be believed.
We can believe Knightwing.

Interesting...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 18, 2022, 08:50:26 pm »

Well, since I might be dying from Soaking, I should let you know that I found out what NQT did last night. It was NOT a killing action.
Instead, NQT is basically a gunsmith, with the added ability to find third parties.
Oh, and NQT's ability is associated with Robot, so he's telling the truth about his Robot claim.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 18, 2022, 08:55:34 pm »

... Really?

Anyway it's late, but have info. NJW is town and targeted you last night. I targeted them last night. Zzx.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2022, 08:57:39 pm »

At the start of N1 if I targeted anybody except webadict, ToonyMan, or EuchreJack I would be roleblocked. I picked ToonyMan. Like I already claimed I hand out items.

I ended up being Soaked but also On Fire in a confusing collection of status ailments.

Dragon Deez Walnuts

HA

GOTTEM
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 18, 2022, 09:01:27 pm »

I'm more convinced mafia killed Max here.

I highly doubt you and Knightwing are mafia together so...I think Knightwing is always town here.

I also think Jim is most likely town since they trust me more than Web or Jack.

PPE:
We can believe Knightwing.

Interesting...
Yeah, Knightwing is almost entirely likely to be Town.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 113