Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47650 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #1350 on: October 02, 2022, 06:32:50 pm »

Okay, Knightwing, if you're town, you need to step it up again.

If you're scum, continue as you are.
+1

In retrospect, pulling this quote out: I don't think this is two scum with a chat.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1351 on: October 02, 2022, 06:33:40 pm »

I've reviewed the Day 2 votecounts, and Hector did not vote once.

Uh huh. I’ve covered this plenty. RTFT.

My apologies, I wasn't around for parts of Day 2, and the beginning of Day 3. I recall you mentioning personal issues, which I get. Is that the only explanation, or did you mention something else?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1352 on: October 02, 2022, 06:36:02 pm »

I didn’t vote because people were discussing things and I did not want a hammer on Egan.

Which I don’t want to have to repeat again in some twisted variation on being asked the same questions in D1 and 2.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 02, 2022, 06:37:34 pm »

If I could vote Max without ending the day, that's where my vote would be right now. I'm pulling a lot of quotes.

Well, I mixed up the leaders, but I did think that Max was scum on the basis of interactions between Persus and Hector. It took me a minute to catch up on the fact that Persus had to be solo.

So, for my end of D1 analysis: I don't think that Max and EJ share a chat. If we're looking for paired scum, it's more likely to be Hector/NQT. Of these two, I am solidly comfortable with either but Hector leads slightly. Rereading D2 now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 02, 2022, 06:41:57 pm »

I'm gonna vote NQT and see what happens.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #1355 on: October 02, 2022, 06:46:40 pm »

Vector, good job, but why Hector and Persus?

I wanted one person who I was completely fine with dying (was originally Tric but I switched last minute to Persus) and one person who I thought would be appetizing for the scumteam in case we have a watcher (originally Toony but I decided that was too appetizing and I preferred to protect him, switched to Hector).
I can see your reasoning. If that's what happened, then I wonder if someone protected Hector?

This rings my bells as docfishing. NQT.

Another option, of course, is that Hector is scum.

Also, I stand by this old post.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1356 on: October 02, 2022, 06:48:18 pm »

Claim: Jack, last night you gained a new ability with a monster tag. That ability is a copy of an ability NQT had. Also, I used my bonus for speaking truthfully to ensure Max did not change alignment last night.

This post is interesting ... Lenglon had an ability to block conversions. This is stronger evidence that conversion is in the game.

It's especially interesting to me that Jack decided not to thief Max given the conversation that I pulled.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 02, 2022, 06:49:27 pm »

Claim: Jack, last night you gained a new ability with a monster tag. That ability is a copy of an ability NQT had. Also, I used my bonus for speaking truthfully to ensure Max did not change alignment last night.

It's especially interesting to me that Jack decided not to thief Max given the conversation that I pulled.

If you believe that I'm scum, you have to believe that EuchreJack is also scum. There's no middle ground available; either I willingly and openly gave EuchreJack an ability that prevents mafiakills (by using it), or we're both lying.

Did I miss something?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 02, 2022, 06:49:51 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --4-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*, Knightwing64*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
notquitethere --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --2-- ToonyMan*, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (2 hours and 39 minutes remaining.)

That’s the most recent votecount I think, minus Vector’s vote.

PPE: I think Jack did copy Max N1? That’s why I think they’re the scum team.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 02, 2022, 06:50:30 pm »

This post is interesting ... Lenglon had an ability to block conversions. This is stronger evidence that conversion is in the game.

Lenglon actually just read my night results, which were "Action Successful", thus proving that nothing else happened to me.

And... Jack did thief me? He even explained what he got in there.

If you believe that I'm scum, you have to believe that EuchreJack is also scum. There's no middle ground available; either I willingly and openly gave EuchreJack an ability that prevents mafiakills (by using it), or we're both lying.

Did I miss something?
Yes. Hold on a sec.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 02, 2022, 06:52:58 pm »

Here:
Claim: I got offered a Devil Deal.

I didn't touch Lenglon in any way. I roleblocked notquitethere. EuchreJack can hopefully confirm my action, which, incidentally, is pretty obviously towny.
Well, it's not Mafia, since on a certain night, it stops the Mafia Night Kill and reveals the Mafia's target.

So we Don't Lynch Max. We don't want another Tric fiasco.
I realize he doesn't actually outright say it, but that's the action I took, which he shouldn't be able to know about unless he had copied it (because I used it to roleblock NQT).

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 02, 2022, 06:54:43 pm »

As Max said, I was making a partial claim to see if Max would claim a night result he didn't get, the reality (as I said later the same day) was that I simply knew Max's night results, not actually block conversions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 02, 2022, 06:54:49 pm »

😱

Unvote

Could it be….

And you nearly got away with it,

Didn’t you?

JACK

Dun dun dun

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: October 02, 2022, 06:55:12 pm »

Hector being Evil would also imply Vector is a giant chad, but I don't think we're that lucky. Plus mafia would just not kill.

Borrowing this for posterity ... LOL.

Here:

I didn't touch Lenglon in any way. I roleblocked notquitethere. EuchreJack can hopefully confirm my action, which, incidentally, is pretty obviously towny.
Well, it's not Mafia, since on a certain night, it stops the Mafia Night Kill and reveals the Mafia's target.

I realize he doesn't actually outright say it, but that's the action I took, which he shouldn't be able to know about unless he had copied it (because I used it to roleblock NQT).

So, you, Max, blocked NQT. And Jack was given your block.

I see, so Jack stole from NQT, you gave him an ability, AND EJ was offered a devil deal?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 02, 2022, 06:57:27 pm »

Hector being Evil would also imply Vector is a giant chad, but I don't think we're that lucky. Plus mafia would just not kill.

Borrowing this for posterity ... LOL.

Here:

So, you, Max, blocked NQT. And Jack was given your block.

I see, so Jack stole from NQT, you gave him an ability, AND EJ was offered a devil deal?
I "stole" (actually copied) Max's ability, and Lenglon gave me NQT's ability, and I was offered a devil deal by Knightwing. It's not my fault that I apparently have a ton of friends!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 102