Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47781 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #795 on: September 26, 2022, 10:44:29 am »

Only 4maskwolf has claimed to have a power that interacts with tags.
Erm, hi? Ability that interacts with Tags here. Used it on NQT N1. Don't have it anymore because 4mask overwrote my role. It's literally the reason we're talking about them right now.
Oh yeah. That too.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 26, 2022, 10:47:18 am »

Sorry KW if I have missed it, like I said before, I'm sick atm and I'm not reading great. You said that when you get three souls they would leave the game... but what I want to know is why you're targeting town players with that ability? Is the soul leaving automatic? Are you going to stop at two deals? What's the plan here?

Wot, No you’re thinking of other supernatural games.

When I get to three souls, I have the option to kill the people whose souls I have. Given that I am planning on handing out ability’s to townies, I obviously won’t be using it.

It’s not mandatory, it’s just another ability I can use whenever

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 26, 2022, 10:47:47 am »

How do they vote?
They pick one of the Players among those with the highest number of votes.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 26, 2022, 10:57:40 am »

When I get to three souls, I have the option to kill the people whose souls I have. Given that I am planning on handing out ability’s to townies, I obviously won’t be using it.

And would that kill all three or can you pick and choose? What happens if they die first?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 26, 2022, 11:01:17 am »

How do they vote?
They pick one of the Players among those with the highest number of votes.
How do they submit their vote?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 26, 2022, 11:02:43 am »

If you say I’m using “demon mafia” tactics one more time I’m going to explode
you're using "demon mafia" tactics
🖕
Chill KW, Max is designed to make people mad.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 26, 2022, 11:08:05 am »

And would that kill all three or can you pick and choose? What happens if they die first?

It would kill all three, I can’t pick and choose. If they die first? I dunno.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 26, 2022, 11:15:01 am »

Figured.

EJ, why did you 1. accept the deal and 2. blab about the deal and 3. not mention you'd taken the offer? (Unless, again, I missed it)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 26, 2022, 11:16:13 am »

If you say I’m using “demon mafia” tactics one more time I’m going to explode
you're using "demon mafia" tactics
🖕
Chill KW, Max is designed to make people mad.
I'll have you know I EVOLVED to make people mad. Nothing could design me on purpose.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 26, 2022, 11:25:28 am »

However they want to.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 26, 2022, 11:38:53 am »

Hector: I'm repeating the same questions because your story isn't internally consistent. Just take a stand somewhere please. I don't care where, but each time I ask what your position is you change it.

Like now, you are pushing me for my claimed alignment, ignoring my claimed wincon. Except you aren't pushing me, you're just defending NQT. Except you aren't defending NQT, you're just distrusting of Third-parties. So... what is your position?

Make a decision please.

My position has been pretty clear since D1: Do Not Trust Lenglon.

Consequently when you appear to be trying to take the lead on guiding town to things, it doesn’t sit well.

If you want consistency, maybe you should start with yourself: “Here’s a nice list of claimed actions all in one place.”

“I agree with Egan we shouldn’t be trying to narrow down who killed Evil!Persus.”

You changed your mind since then, but still. Actions don’t match your words there.

A’ight nobody fell into my trap, which wasn’t so much a trap as a hope that somebody would slip and fakeclaim something.

I have an action that tells me some roles present in the game, which is what I did N1.

I received three role names, and how many of each there are in the game. The roles I received were Mystic, Wizard, and Sage.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 26, 2022, 12:08:58 pm »

Figured.

EJ, why did you 1. accept the deal and 2. blab about the deal and 3. not mention you'd taken the offer? (Unless, again, I missed it)

Knightwing misread or misrepresented his ability. I have until the End of Day to decide.
I mentioned the deal because I figured the Devil was bad.
At this time, I'm most concerned about Knightwing's win condition.

That being said, I'm probably going to take the deal. I would humbly suggest that the next player declines.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 26, 2022, 02:08:17 pm »

@Jim:
I asked webadict what the Evil win condition was during D1. It's to equal or outnumber the remaining players, so all players with the Evil win condition are on the same time. It would be Evil on Evil friendly fire if that was the case. I guess it's technically possible but it would be a very oddly structured setup if that was the case.

Webadict isn't making it clear that Evil is all on the same page:
However they want to.

@Jack:
At this time, I'm most concerned about Knightwing's win condition.
It's Good.

That being said, I'm probably going to take the deal. I would humbly suggest that the next player declines.
How selfish.

@Lenglon:
@NQT:
I have strong reason to believe a vig did not kill Persus.
Could you explain? I don't think Hector is Evil.
I will if Hector claims.
Okay, Hector claimed a believable action...I feel like I'm drawing the kill tonight even if I keep this to myself so I think it's okay to say a little.

I'm the town vig. I would be shocked if there's a second. Obviously, I didn't shoot last night. I also would never lay organs out in a circle like some ritual freak.

I'm looking for a specific monster that has passive auto abilities. I wasn't even sure if they existed, but with Persus dying I think this makes it more likely. I can't be converted and if a monster ability targets me, fun things happen.

I don't really think Hector killed Persus. So my top picks are Egan and Jim. Currently Egan, because Jim has an action they claimed and I don't want Egan to resurrect Tric (though I'm not sure if Egan will still res Tric if they're executed since they ignored me). I'm probably going to shoot Tric tonight if they come back so we don't have to deal with that shit.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 26, 2022, 02:23:37 pm »

Toony, you said you think you're drawing a kill tonight. Would it be good or bad for me to use the monster-jailkeep 4mask changed me into on you?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 26, 2022, 02:27:16 pm »

Toony, you said you think you're drawing a kill tonight. Would it be good or bad for me to use the monster-jailkeep 4mask changed me into on you?
It would be bad.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 102