Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Armed Forces Mafia - Game Over Mafia Win!  (Read 17094 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Mafia (9/9) - HQ is organizing a new unit...
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2022, 05:37:20 pm »

I'm going to leash a vote on webadict for now. He isn't acting like himself and his grammar is really bad on purpose. Something isn't right with him. He's either being a troll!Town or a Mafia trying to tone his posts as a troll!Town.
ok but is i mafa or not? i feel maybe u red name nightwing first see how that go

i am plain barbarian i make thing go crunch i not troll ok maybe little like troll like fire bad and strong and eat only one baby but just one

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2022, 05:41:14 pm »

This is a bad vote.

It's obviously not my vote or a deterministic vote. It is just a "leash-vote" because I find the way webadict is acting/posting.. strange. The only "normal post" he had since the game started, was his initial read difficulty post.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2022, 05:43:35 pm »

This is a bad vote.

It's obviously not my vote or a deterministic vote. It is just a "leash-vote" because I find the way webadict is acting/posting.. strange. The only "normal post" he had since the game started, was his initial read difficulty post.

You won't even own up to your vote? It's a poor vote because you're saying Webadict is either town or mafia.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2022, 05:45:09 pm »

Also, ToonyMan.. I don't get why you say it's a bad vote.. considering you also have voted for webadict for acting strangely just as I have (and you have yet to unvote them..). Can you explain why my vote along the same reasoning is bad, but yours specially isn't?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2022, 05:46:51 pm »

i say ok that good but maybe say if nightwing good guy bad gu but not hear you say that yet which seem not good to me but maybe wait for no if nightwing good guy bad guy

it probly not max tho he not put life in bad way for nightwing shot and not day one either

this is plain think yes?

Also, ToonyMan.. I don't get why you say it's a bad vote.. considering you also have voted for webadict for acting strangely just as I have (and you have yet to unvote them..). Can you explain why my vote along the same reasoning is bad, but yours specially isn't?
toony vote push and feel town good lidku vote sit and look busy not good

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2022, 05:49:47 pm »

I'd like to add that it seems I was mistaken here. I re-read part of the thread and it seems ToonyMan switched to Knightwing.. but still, ToonyMan had the same(?) reasoning for initially voting for webadict like I did..

As a matter-of-fact, when Jim asked Toony why he voted for webadict, he just ignored Jim..

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2022, 05:51:34 pm »

I voted Webadict for copying my post at game start and not contributing anything meaningful. Since then I've turned around and feel relatively good about Webadict and don't wish to vote him today. This is because even though Webadict has been posting like an 18-year-old on a dating site he is actively contributing to the game and appears honest.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2022, 05:57:41 pm »

red name good guy is clear! i strong like troll toony see that see say thing and also have many candy not bad guy

how you say toony bad you do same red name that not make sense

you copycat toony that make you need more thought in red name not toony that how time work

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2022, 06:00:24 pm »

I was re-reading the thread again (yeah, I mostly just skim at first when a large amount of time has passed with a lot of activity and I missed a lot) and apparently Lenglon is going to shoot me no matter what on N1, just because they flimsily suspect they're going to be the N1 kill?

Wut?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2022, 06:03:53 pm »

I was re-reading the thread again (yeah, I mostly just skim at first when a large amount of time has passed with a lot of activity and I missed a lot) and apparently Lenglon is going to shoot me no matter what on N1, just because they flimsily suspect they're going to be the N1 kill?

Wut?

Worried about Lenglon possibly shooting you tonight?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2022, 06:04:24 pm »

Spoiler: replies to Lidku (click to show/hide)

Ok, I don't think Lidku TMI'd. One of us has heavily misinterpreted the setup (pretty sure it's him), but that's only grounds to look carefully at him.

Lidku: Web's D1 meta includes throwing his shit at people and licking his fingers afterwards. It's not a scumtell and people aren't going to lim him on it. If this is all you have, go back through the thread and scumhunt.

Which is also the thing I'm going to do.
EDIT: Looks like you've made a start.
One wheel short of a wagon

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2022, 06:06:55 pm »

Worried about Lenglon possibly shooting you tonight?

It's not a "possibility" when they've literally said they're going to do as such.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2022, 06:08:41 pm »

Lidku, why do you care that I'm going to shoot you?

Toony said they're going to shoot me tonight after Knightwing flips scum, and I honestly do not mind.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2022, 06:13:16 pm »

I’m… not scum? I mean, you can vote me, I guess. I’m kinda used to it at this point.

What happened to don’t shoot the medic?

Whatever, you will all be sorry when I bring my medkits to the grave with me muhahahaha

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2022, 06:14:23 pm »

nightwing you say medic but tone say dont care and that bad guy say so why no red name?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22