Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: Armed Forces Mafia - Game Over Mafia Win!  (Read 17130 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Mafia (9/9) - HQ is organizing a new unit...
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2022, 06:14:46 pm »

I have no clue what you just said, I’m gonna be honest

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2022, 06:16:49 pm »

no problem i fix

nightwing you say medic but tone say dont care and that bad guy say so why WE no red name YOU?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2022, 06:18:55 pm »

If this is all you have, go back through the thread and scumhunt.

Almost half the playerbase is going after Knightwing just for literally RP'ing (even though it was Lenglon who started that trend). Honestly, I find it even suspicious that Maximum Spin just voted for Knightwing instead of Lenglon; why go after the bandwagoner instead of the main person who started the RP trend, which was Lenglon (since his reasoning for voting Knightwing has been because he's RP'ing)?

Even NQT finds this iffy:

Maximum Spin
Aww, I didn't get to be scum again this time.

I don't like roleplay, so Knightwing and Lenglon are clearly the mafia.
Do you think it's an actual scumtell or are you going after an easy target?

And Toony, what's your real reasoning for switching your vote willy-nilly to Knightwing?

Is it because of you finding webadict "honest"? Which is strange, because first webadict put his vote on Maximum Spin, but then randomly switched to Knightwing with no considerable explanation. He isn't acting rational and is acting "trollish" on purpose this game... so I don't know why you would take his lead in voting.

Is it because of Maximum Spin? It seems strange to do so, considering Maximum Spin's low justification for even voting for Knightwing... Knightwing overall this day has barely posted. He's probably busy, but I'd like to see all his responses to this.

Lidku, why do you care that I'm going to shoot you?

Toony said they're going to shoot me tonight after Knightwing flips scum, and I honestly do not mind.

I obviously care because it would be a waste of my vest. I don't know why you think I wouldn't care.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2022, 06:21:40 pm »

no problem i fix

nightwing you say medic but tone say dont care and that bad guy say so why WE no red name YOU?

Well, the game literally just started, so I’m not that attached, I mean, I would prefer not to get voted. But what can you do?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2022, 06:22:19 pm »

And before this day ends, I think it's pertinent we clear with Jack whether or not the vests don't need to be manually activated during a Night Turn (they just auto-deplete if you're shot at), or they DO need to be manually activated (if you don't activate your vest on a Night Turn and get targeted, you're dead).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2022, 06:25:53 pm »

I’m… not scum? I mean, you can vote me, I guess. I’m kinda used to it at this point.

What happened to don’t shoot the medic?

Whatever, you will all be sorry when I bring my medkits to the grave with me muhahahaha

Well, the game literally just started, so I’m not that attached, I mean, I would prefer not to get voted. But what can you do?
Vote someone?

Do you think Max genuinely suspects you or is he mafia like before? You have first-hand experience with this.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2022, 06:26:54 pm »

lidku is ok when you see everything you see big sky and all stars and moon and cry from happy

in home land we learn is everything but also nothing and this why not sad when die
this why no see sky and star and moon
but still see everything
and you see star and moon but rely see nothing

and that is why i good guy see?

if not see then that fine we push nightwing he say good guy bad guy

maybe stop with rp but maybe keep go because sarge say no quit only do it

no problem i fix

ok but that

hm

ok i say not same thing now it not make sense maybe

what if you red name person so we no who you think bad guy is? this make you not be bad guy to us when you see bad guy but you no see bad guy now and that mean it maybe you?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2022, 06:29:23 pm »

I obviously care because it would be a waste of my vest. I don't know why you think I wouldn't care.
I'm town and I don't care.

Raise of hands, who cares about losing their vest?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2022, 06:32:41 pm »

I find both webadict and ToonyMan suspicious.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2022, 06:34:07 pm »

This amuses me because I find them both extremely Towny.

Oh, and I obviously don't mind getting shot tonight.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2022, 06:41:31 pm »

ok find me bad guy ok cant say no

but toony??? toony is good guy only

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2022, 06:46:12 pm »

This amuses me because I find them both extremely Towny.

Oh, and I obviously don't mind getting shot tonight.

Toony seems evasive to questions. He didn't answer Jim's question for why he switched to webadict (which maybe can be vouched for the fact Jim had a long post, and maybe Toony didn't want to read all that). He only explained his reasoning for why he voted for webadict after I pushed the fact that he missed Jim's question.

And interestingly, he said my vote for webadict was a "bad one".. when he literally voted for webadict along the same lines (webadict generally acting strange).

For him, because of webadict copying his first post and not "contributing anything meaningful"... but for some reason, Toony has now gotten over that and now trusts webadict as Town for some reason.. when in my opinion, webadict isn't really contributing anything meaningful at the moment still and no one can really understand his posts. Seems really strange and team-like between them, especially now that they're voting for the same guy.

Also, he just completely ignores my question for why he voted for Knightwing. I know he say my post, because he quoted the tail-end of it.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2022, 06:49:50 pm »

I'm going to keep my vote on webadict for now, just because I just don't find his post-style really worth bringing over to D2 (though I don't even know/doubt anyone is going to vote along with me). Toony is someone next in line I find suspicious right now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2022, 06:53:36 pm »

I'm going to keep my vote on webadict for now, just because I just don't find his post-style really worth bringing over to D2 (though I don't even know/doubt anyone is going to vote along with me). Toony is someone next in line I find suspicious right now.
ok red name because think talk like bad guy

blue name toony because you copycat when toony red name have push

this not plain think to me

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2022, 07:00:09 pm »

Lenglon: What's your read on me now, now that I'm more "engaged"? Do you still think it's worth to use a 1-shot bullet on me on N1, irregardless of the circumstances?

Also, I'd like to address this:

Lidku, why do you care that I'm going to shoot you?

Toony said they're going to shoot me tonight after Knightwing flips scum, and I honestly do not mind.

Toony didn't say they were going to definitively shoot you at all on N1. They were very noncommittal (maybe even deliberately noncommittal) in phrasing on who they would shoot:

Knightwing

I'll shoot at Max tonight if Knightwing is town.

I'll shoot at...Lenglon if Knightwing is mafia? Max says people can't be right on Day 1 though...

Maybe I shoot Lidku regardless of Knightwing's alignment, they should be okay with that.

They'd only shoot you if Knightwing was confirmed as Mafia on a lynch.. which in my opinion, lowers in of chance of happening as I find Toony himself really suspicious at the moment. And his word on this can't be really taken at any true face-value, as apparently he's going to shoot me regardless of Knightwing's revealed alignment... interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22