Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Armed Forces Mafia - Game Over Mafia Win!  (Read 17146 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Mafia (9/9) - HQ is organizing a new unit...
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2022, 03:30:10 pm »

i do not think it lidku that is a bad shot on good guy
I don't understand. could you explain please?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2022, 03:32:24 pm »

Hm. Looking at Lidkus posts this game, he hasn’t been active since yesterday’s RVS and usually starts posting around this time of day. Yesterday may have been mostly fluff from him, but I’m still curious:

Why does this count as shooting-worthy disengagement, Lenglon?

It is frustrating, I’ll admit, as I’m most interested in Lidku’s answer to my question right now.

Or perhaps Jim Groovester’s.

Edit: double ninja
One wheel short of a wagon

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2022, 03:37:37 pm »

I don't think it's shooting-worthy disengagement NJW, however I am working on the assumption that I die tonight and so I either shoot or my shot is lost forever. That being the case, it's the best shot I have at this time. If I didn't think that I die tonight, then I wouldn't shoot at all at this time.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2022, 03:43:43 pm »

that is bad thought you only want shoot guy because you have shot???

that is such bad guy thought

i be better bad shot everyone shoot me is better then make good guy get shot because no thought!?!

y we have no think?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2022, 03:47:01 pm »

So you'd prefer I die without shooting instead of taking a bad shot? I can work with that but would like confirmation.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2022, 03:49:10 pm »

The last time you said I was mafia, I was town anyways. Your reasoning is flawed and unreliable.
The last time I said you were mafia, I was and I was just trying to get you lynched. It also didn't work nearly as well for me as townreading you the previous time did so if I were mafia I'd go back to that again.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2022, 04:38:37 pm »

Knightwing who's your partner in crime?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2022, 04:40:32 pm »

i do not think it lidku that is a bad shot on good guy
I don't understand. could you explain please?
I don't understand either.

Who's the bad guy Web? What about NJW bullying Lidku? Is NJW being a bad guy?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2022, 04:51:10 pm »

I've skimmed the thread and it seems like some find my disengagement suspicious. I've been recently job searching for a while and briefly forgot I was in this. Sorry about that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2022, 04:53:35 pm »

ok now u can bad shot lidku.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2022, 04:55:23 pm »

I'm going to leash a vote on webadict for now. He isn't acting like himself and his grammar is really bad on purpose. Something isn't right with him. He's either being a troll!Town or a Mafia trying to tone his posts as a troll!Town.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2022, 05:01:18 pm »

Could it just be Knightwing and Lidku?
Is the world truly so beautiful?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2022, 05:07:44 pm »

Something weird did come up: Lidku's idea that you'd shoot mafia nobody else suspected. There are some reasons doing that could be an ok plan, but Lidku hasn't explained why stripping away a bulletproof vest would help if nobody was willing to go after the person with you.
Lidku: why would this be helpful?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to put across here. Using my gun is one ability within itself. It does not "consume" or "strip away" my use of my vest.

Unless you mean the "auto" in the vest tag means that 1 bullet is consumed by the shooter, and that the vest is consumed via defense for the victim; wherein another person at NIGHT also has to follow along shooting the target, within the same night...

I see it differently (and correct me if I'm wrong), the "auto" in the vest tag just means its priority is always first over either a bullet Vigilante-kill and a Mafia-Kill. Beyond that at night, you either have to choose to use your gun or use your vest, or do nothing.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2022, 05:17:01 pm »

And also, NJW, your question further makes no sense, because Town cannot communicate during the Night. The only chance of orchestrating who to in a combined shoot-off would only be possible on a day turn.

The inherent theme of this game (from what I personally gather), is that everyone in Town can equally at least one-shot someone else; unless the person who is paranoid that they're going to get shot uses their vest, thus having a potential kill against them be negated.

So nothing about what you asked me made sense to begin with. Mind explaining where you got "why stripping away a bulletproof vest would help if nobody was willing to go after the person with you" idea from?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2022, 05:33:10 pm »

Could it just be Knightwing and Lidku?
Is the world truly so beautiful?
Want to make a blood pact? If we vote off Knightwing and they're town then shoot me tonight and I'll shoot you.

I'm going to leash a vote on webadict for now. He isn't acting like himself and his grammar is really bad on purpose. Something isn't right with him. He's either being a troll!Town or a Mafia trying to tone his posts as a troll!Town.
This is a bad vote.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22