Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10401 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2022, 03:41:21 am »

Question to the game master: does anyone of us carry a mobile phone?
(Did you mean to say "wireless government tracking device"?  :P)
But no, you don't have phones with you, as per SCP protocol. The Van has a long-range encrypted radio transceiver, though.

Poke the garbage and see if it contains or hides anything interesting or useful, and see what the compass is doing now that we have the doll.
Nothing obviously useful- you find an unbent table knife, if you need one; You also recognize chicken and rice as the rotting food, but it's completely inedible by now.
Your compass points at the doll.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2022, 03:50:43 am »

You also recognize chicken and rice as the rotting food, but it's completely inedible by now.
Sounds like an affront to the nostrils.

Ronny, who had been eating chicken strips minutes ago, tries to resist the urge to throw up.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2022, 05:00:45 am »

Ronny, who had been eating chicken strips minutes ago, tries to resist the urge to throw up.
you manage to keep it down
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2022, 01:03:17 am »

"Well it looks like the compass is no longer useful as it only points at the doll."
Grab the knife and go try to open the window.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2022, 02:14:51 am »

"Well it looks like the compass is no longer useful as it only points at the doll."
Grab the knife and go try to open the window.
You manage to remove a board before breaking the knife. The window seems broken behind the boards.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2022, 02:16:46 am »

What do we see behind the window?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2022, 02:19:24 am »

What do we see behind the window?
The garden. It looks poorly kept, but then that was also true when Ronny inspected it before entering.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2022, 02:31:50 am »

I guess we need to do some work before we can leave through the window without getting cut by shards?

Ronny asks his teammates to open the window / remove shards while he is keeping an eye on the doll.

Is the doll still staring at me? I think I am behind the doll, because I tied its arms behind its back with the handcuffs, so it would need to turn its head. Let me know in case it can read Ronnys mind..

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2022, 03:12:19 am »

Is the doll still staring at me? I think I am behind the doll, because I tied its arms behind its back with the handcuffs, so it would need to turn its head. Let me know in case it can read Ronnys mind..
I guess the doll isn't staring at you if you're behind it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2022, 03:23:10 am »

"Damn didn't mean to break the knife so soon, well I guess there isn't any point in opening it if it's broken."
Use the board to smash what's left of the glass out and if there are any boards left use the board I have to pry them off.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2022, 04:04:54 am »

Use the board to smash what's left of the glass out and if there are any boards left use the board I have to pry them off.
It takes a while, but you manage to pry all the boards loose. The path is clear.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2022, 04:38:58 am »

"Okay I've got the window cleared, guess it's time to move out."
Keep a hold of the board and have Unit 0023 go through first since he has guns, once he's through I follow after him.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2022, 05:00:43 am »

Move out with the doll in front of me, after X.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2022, 05:05:28 am »

You're still in the room. The window is open. The TV shows this room, like a mirror. The table is set for dinner.
A sudden torrent of air pulls you towards the window: Unit 023 easily maintains their footing , X manages to stay inside too , Ronny is sucked through the window into the upside down room
The doll begins to cry, "Da-daddy, help!" it manages between the sobs.
Ronny is faced with a oddly dim (as if something is casting a shadow on it) figure of a man.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2022, 05:13:08 am »

Point my shotgun at the figure. "Freeze! This is the police, hands up." Shoot him in the leg if he does not obey.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21