Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10370 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2022, 04:59:46 am »

Jump and try to touch something on the table and see what happens.
After a few failed jumps you manage to brush against a bowl on the table- it moves slightly but is otherwise attached to the table as if by magnet.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2022, 01:13:50 am »

"Strange I wonder what's keeping that stuff up there while also keeping us on the ceiling?"
See how my compass is reacting to this weird room.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2022, 02:26:46 am »

"Some sort of unholy, blasphemous witchcraft, no doubt," says Ronny. "This place has been possessed by demons, mark my words. Anyway, Uznik said we needed to keep going forward to get to that doll. What would you call 'forward' here? Window or stairs?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2022, 02:51:41 am »

"If this place has demons how are supposed to fight them anyway, also my compass doesn't seem to point north here, last time I looked at it it pointed at the stairs then in the next room it pointed at the window, maybe we could follow it?."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2022, 03:07:04 am »

"If this place has demons how are supposed to fight them anyway,

"With a bible in one hand and a shotgun in the other, of course." says Ronny, holding the album as if it were a bible.

also my compass doesn't seem to point north here, last time I looked at it it pointed at the stairs then in the next room it pointed at the window, maybe we could follow it?."
"Sounds good to me."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2022, 03:19:05 am »

See how my compass is reacting to this weird room.
The compass is pointing at the stairs.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2022, 03:38:00 am »

"The compass is pointing at the stairs, guess we go that way."
Head into the stairs, make sure Unit 0023 follows the group.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2022, 03:54:24 am »

Follow X and 0023 up (or down?) the stairs. If this turns out to be an awkward climb, leave album behind.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2022, 04:19:30 am »

Head into the stairs, make sure Unit 0023 follows the group.
Follow X and 0023 up (or down?) the stairs. If this turns out to be an awkward climb, leave album behind.
There is no climb, as you round the banister, you find the door to be a foot off the ground (ceiling,) and easily step through...

Jackpot! You found the final room. It's quite a mess- the floor (thankfully it's below you in this version of the room) is littered with broken tableware, rotting food and other garbage. The walls are stained with a brown substance. The window is boarded up. The TV, sill somewhat functional, is blaring static. 2 inches above the, otherwise empty, table you see Object-7345 hanging in the air.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2022, 04:55:48 am »

Ronny tries to grab the doll by the arms and bind it with the handcuffs, while starting the Miranda warning: "We arrest you on suspicion of murder. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2022, 05:02:10 am »

The doll which, now that it is in your possession, looks like any regular doll, exercises its right to remain silent, while watching you intently.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2022, 05:39:42 am »

Check that its hands are firmly tied behind its back
Will wait for the response of other players at this point.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2022, 09:00:47 am »

Catch up to everyone else

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2022, 12:16:43 am »

"Well that was quick I was expecting a few more rooms before we found that, so do we just go back the way we came or continue forward to get out?"
Poke the garbage and see if it contains or hides anything interesting or useful, and see what the compass is doing now that we have the doll.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2022, 01:28:51 am »

"Seems we're in the real room now, so I'd say forward. Let's force open the window. Anton?" Ronny looks at his most muscled teammate.

Question to the game master: does anyone of us carry a mobile phone?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21