Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10395 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2022, 07:11:56 am »

"Johnson and Li, I'm guessing" Uznik looks dejected " Last I saw them they had the doll with them."
Ronny gives Uznik a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Sorry for your for your loss."

Ronny repeats the question "Oh, I don't know. I've never met anyone but shades in this place, but it's possible some got away. I uh... lost my radio."
"So, what's your plan now?"

Ronny sees that Anton is about to crawl through the hole in the wall.

"Anton, wait. Let me hold your arm and pull you back once you've seen what is on the other side, ok? We finally found each other back.. lord knows where you'll end up this time."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2022, 07:21:44 am »

"Anton, wait. Let me hold your arm and pull you back once you've seen what is on the other side, ok? We finally found each other back.. lord knows where you'll end up this time."
"Leg would make more sense but fine."

Crawl through the hole with him grabbing my leg and see what happens/what I see.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2022, 08:06:38 am »

"So, what's your plan now?"
"I was waiting for the backup team to show up. I guess I should extract myself from this place"

Crawl through the hole with him grabbing my leg and see what happens/what I see.
At first you see the outside of the building, it's night but there is enough light coming from the street for you to see the general outline of a grassy path. As you are about to touch the grass however, Ronny's grip slips and you fall headfirst through the door and onto the ceiling (?) of the room.
You find yourself next to the lamp, which now sticks upward from the floor (ceiling?) Up above you is a table set for dinner (all the plates and cutlery seem attached to it,) and three chair. On the wall is a bashed-in television set, and the window opens up into an unimaginably black void (no light is coming from it, not even starlight.)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2022, 08:29:18 am »

"Oh god, no.." Ronny tunes into Anton's channel on his earpiece. "Anton? What happened, are you alive? Can you hear me?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2022, 11:21:05 am »

Anton talks into his speaker. "Can hear! Am on... ceiling? Window leads to... void... ask Uznik about it?"

Take a closer look at my surroundings while I wait for a response also where is that bullet?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 11:22:36 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2022, 01:08:03 pm »

Take a closer look at my surroundings while I wait for a response also where is that bullet?
You find the bullet in the corner, and slot it back into your mag. What would you like to examine more closely?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2022, 01:28:38 pm »

"Ok, Uznik, one more question before we say goodbye? Have you ever seen a window show a void here?"

"Not sure what you mean about the ceiling, Anton. Do you have a plan to get back, or do we need to rescue your ass now? Yeah, don't answer that."

"Ok, X, 0023, we need to crawl through that hole if we want to stick together. I know, this isn't a plan, this is a bad decision presented on a platter labelled 'Bad Decision'. Are you coming?"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2022, 03:36:52 pm »

"Ok, Uznik, one more question before we say goodbye? Have you ever seen a window show a void here?"
"Yes, it looks weird, but it's not actually dangerous. If you go through the window, you'll end up in another one of these rooms." Uznik scratched his head "If I remember correctly it's in the Upside Down room. That one is a doozy- had to climb to reach the door there."

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2022, 03:50:35 pm »

Good news, Anton. You didn't end up in the 7th circle of hell, you are in a location Uznik saw before. It's called the upside down room. Please stay there, we're coming.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2022, 11:32:27 pm »

Good news, Anton. You didn't end up in the 7th circle of hell, you are in a location Uznik saw before. It's called the upside down room. Please stay there, we're coming.
"Alrighty before that you ask Uznik if he know how to leave building? It impressive how much he seem to know."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2022, 01:49:44 am »

"Well shit I think I broke it, so wait we're all going through the hole? And what about Uznik are we just gonna leave him here?"
See what was behind the TV, and how it was getting a signal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2022, 02:09:08 am »

Ronny turns to X and says: "Don't worry about him, he is leaving the building." Ronny picks up the book. "Goodbye, Uznik. A pleasure to meet you. May I ask how you're going to leave this cursed place?" After listening to the answer and a final goodbye, Ronny crawls into the hole.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2022, 02:59:35 am »

"Oh didn't know he had a way out, well goodbye Uznik hope everything goes well for you."
Finish looking at the TV then crawl through the hole as well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2022, 04:34:42 am »

"Well shit I think I broke it, so wait we're all going through the hole? And what about Uznik are we just gonna leave him here?"
See what was behind the TV, and how it was getting a signal.
The TV was off before you broke it. But if it was getting a signal, it was probably through the coaxial cable connected to a socket in the wall
Ronny turns to X and says: "Don't worry about him, he is leaving the building." Ronny picks up the book. "Goodbye, Uznik. A pleasure to meet you. May I ask how you're going to leave this cursed place?" After listening to the answer and a final goodbye, Ronny crawls into the hole.
"Probably going to go into the entrance door a few time. Eventually I will run out of rooms and end up outside" Uznik shrugs "That's the theory, anyway."

crawl through the hole as well.

You see Uznik disappear through the door, as you crawl through the ruined wall.
Unit 0023 follows you, not to be left alone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2022, 04:50:06 am »

"Oh the room's upside down that's kind of different, I wonder how it's held like that?"
Jump and try to touch something on the table and see what happens.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21