Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10417 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2022, 01:49:06 am »

"Hey look we've almost got the gang back together."
X then pauses long enough to look at the book.

"Well that's a weird thing to do to a photo album, besides the fact they don't have faces is there anything else in there that stands out?"

Unit 023 follows the same path I did so he gets to where we are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2022, 02:18:04 am »

"Well it's a cute little family, but their album stops at 2008. God, you got the chicken strips." Ronny takes a chicken strip with a handful of rice and devours it with a satisfied grin. "So you must be Uznik?" Ronny wipes his hands clean, then shakes hands and winks as he says: "Please don't mind Anton demolishing the house, he's an ok guy when you get to know him."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2022, 03:17:31 am »

"Hey guys I just thought of something, what if we punch a hole in the ceiling to get to second floor?"

Grab that lamp and start smacking the ceiling with it, don't do this near the food as no one wants bits of dry wall in their chicken.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2022, 05:10:40 pm »

Unit 023 follows the same path I did so he gets to where we are.
Unit 023 joins you, armed to the teeth.

Grab that lamp and start smacking the ceiling with it, don't do this near the food as no one wants bits of dry wall in their chicken.
You realize the lamp is lit and you'd probably get electrocuted. While we're at it, I'm assuming you're using the table to get to the ceiling?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2022, 05:19:09 pm »

"So mr. Uznik, let me get this straight. We're looking for the doll. Anton said that according to you, we just need to go forward. Is that true? Because as much as I appreciate the need of you guys to vent your frustration on the walls and the ceiling, I got a hunch that breaking this house down will lead to new problems."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2022, 01:00:57 am »

"I was under the impression that the thing we were looking for was up stairs and since we can't use the stairs I thought poking a hole in the ceiling would get us to the doll, so what do you think is gonna happen if we poke holes in the house?"
Unplug the lamp and move the food off the table and shove the table against a wall then climb up on it.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2022, 03:12:13 am »

"Hey Uznik! Unfortunate but very on nose name by the way, anyway you absorb future information? Also you know how to traverse time space maze by chance would? Would like to meet back up with comrades alive."
"Sell house, buy bitcoin, got it. " Uznik says " When you go up the stairs or out the window it gets later, but when you step back through the door it gets earlier. Also, beware of the shadow room, Twenty Five Thirty Five, it changes it's appearance frequently, unlike other rooms and sometimes you'll meet a Shade- they look human, but can't talk and are very hostile. If you're here why I think you're here, you'll find your quarry in the last room. Good luck, just don't bring "it" here.

(OOC to King Zultan: this conversation happened before you joined, we probably get to the doll eventually if we follow your compass but Ronny doesn't know you have one.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2022, 04:08:54 am »

(OOC to King Zultan: this conversation happened before you joined, we probably get to the doll eventually if we follow your compass but Ronny doesn't know you have one.)
(In my defense I'd just like to say that from what I've seen most of these kinds of houses have all the bedrooms on the second floor, and I figured that's where the doll would be.)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2022, 04:38:11 am »

"So mr. Uznik, let me get this straight. We're looking for the doll. Anton said that according to you, we just need to go forward. Is that true? Because as much as I appreciate the need of you guys to vent your frustration on the walls and the ceiling, I got a hunch that breaking this house down will lead to new problems."
"If I were you, I'd get right out of here. But", Uznik says with a sigh, "yes, the doll is forward from here."

Unplug the lamp
It's a ceiling lamp, the switch is to the left of the door.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2022, 05:06:42 am »

It's a ceiling lamp,
Shit that's not gonna work for what I had in mind, the way you described the room made me think it was a floor lamp.

"I just realize that there isn't anything break the ceiling with, guess I'll just mess with the TV instead."
Try to take the TV off the wall and see what's behind it.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2022, 05:31:48 am »

Ronny sighs. "Can't we just go forward? Oh well. Not going on my own." Ronny takes a chair and has a chat with Uznik. "We saw two dead guys in the room, before going upstairs and arriving here. A caucasian male in his mid 20s, average height, athletic build, brown hair and an asian male in his early 30s, tall, average build, black hair. Both wearing camo. Your team mates? Any of your team still alive?"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 05:34:03 am by Quarque »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2022, 05:56:04 am »

Ronny sighs. "Can't we just go forward? Oh well. Not going on my own."
"What's rush? Way I see we have all time in world." Anton chuckles

You remember that whole wedge thing I was gonna do earlier with the broke chair leg? Yeah do that now

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2022, 06:12:45 am »

Try to take the TV off the wall and see what's behind it.
Trying to get it off the wall You drop the TV. The TV was plugged into the wall.

Ronny takes a chair
There are no chairs here, only splinters.
"We saw two dead guys in the room, before going upstairs and arriving here. A caucasian male in his mid 20s, average height, athletic build, brown hair and an asian male in his early 30s, tall, average build, black hair. Both wearing camo. Your team mates? Any of your team still alive?"
"Johnson and Li, I'm guessing" Uznik looks dejected " Last I saw them they had the doll with them."
Ronny repeats the question "Oh, I don't know. I've never met anyone but shades in this place, but it's possible some got away. I uh... lost my radio."

You remember that whole wedge thing I was gonna do earlier with the broke chair leg? Yeah do that now
(OOC: not really)
You widen the hole further.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2022, 06:15:03 am »

"Ah right it the eleventh monday."

Ok lets get creativish here while I wait for Mr Sleepy heads response then if these are indeed normal american walls that should mean they are weak as hell lodge one of the broke chair legs inside the hole hold it in place and begin kicking down on it to widen the hole.
(This)
I feel like im at the finish line one more good effort should make it big enough to go through right?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2022, 06:45:27 am »

I feel like im at the finish line one more good effort should make it big enough to go through right?
The hole is now wide enough to crawl through.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21