Mining the thread for ideas
- 1 (100%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 17860 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #405 on: July 27, 2022, 02:28:06 am »

First things first.
@Magmacube: Planet Desponia is returned to United Planets of Eruderia by Absolute Cancer.

Then a request for clarification. Does our alliance need to pay taxes for the planets we conquered? And if so, does that mean all Signatories are penalized in case we fail?

Noice.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 27, 2022, 04:52:59 am »

Then a request for clarification. Does our alliance need to pay taxes for the planets we conquered? And if so, does that mean all Signatories are penalized in case we fail?
That is correct. That being said, you may assign planets to individual members, in which case only they will be penalized. Obviously it's forbidden to assign planet to players in stasis ("mothballed".)

I would argue that those planets aren't owned and taxes aren't due. That said, I am interested to hear the emperor's opinion on this.
Some of the planets have been held for most of the taxable period, plus you had no qualms about using them to vote.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 27, 2022, 05:30:19 am »

That is correct. That being said, you may assign planets to individual members, in which case only they will be penalized. Obviously it's forbidden to assign planet to players in stasis ("mothballed".)
Thanks for the clarification.

One more question, then: can the money from the League Request of this turn be used to pay taxes this turn?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2022, 05:30:48 am »

One more question, then: can the money from the League Request of this turn be used to pay taxes this turn?
Yes
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 27, 2022, 10:18:59 am »

If anyone can calculate the current assets of Blacksand Industries, then Blacksand Industries will pay your taxes.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 27, 2022, 10:29:34 am »

If anyone can calculate the current assets of Blacksand Industries, then Blacksand Industries will pay your taxes.
Er, nevermind. Offer rescinded.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 28, 2022, 04:46:40 pm »

Quote from: Favors for favors
Deutsche Bank will immediately pay 30 million Florins to Count of Two Marches.
In return, Count of Two Marches agrees not to sign any other agreements with Signatories of Absolute Cancer this turn.

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 29, 2022, 07:13:39 am »

Quote from:  trade offers to planets of Erudaria
Hammerhead Security Services promises to provide military security to the United planets of Erudaria for as long as the emperor lives, and to attempt to retake them if lost.
In exchange United planets of Erudaria transfers 5 ore or 65 MF to Hammerhead Security Services

-Hammerhead Security Services
-

As discussed in private messages, magma.
The trade of ore may be blocked by previous contracts, although I think it can be argued otherwise. But I included a cash option as an alternative.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 29, 2022, 07:42:06 am »

Existing contracts do not block the trade of ore.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 29, 2022, 08:33:26 am »

Quote from: Favors for favors
Deutsche Bank will immediately pay 30 million Florins to Count of Two Marches.
In return, Count of Two Marches agrees not to sign any other agreements with Signatories of Absolute Cancer this turn.

Signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-C2M
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 29, 2022, 05:08:19 pm »

Production:
Farming (Desponia): (-1 food, +2 food)
Mining (Ferrum): (-1 food, +3 ore)

ACTACTACT

5 units of ore has been transfered to Deutsche Bank's stocks according to the conditions of ''Rocks for a planet'' contract.

5 units of ore has been transfered to Deutsche Bank's stocks according to the conditions of the nameless contract signed between H.S.S and U.P.E.

20MF of tax pay has been sent to the balance of Great Emperor.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 03:56:36 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 29, 2022, 05:09:04 pm »

Quote from: Rocks for a planet
This is a contract by and between United Planets of Eruderia and Deutsche Bank.
United Planets of Eruderia agrees to pay 5 Rocks to Deutsche Bank when this contract is signed.
United Planets of Eruderia also agrees not to pay any Florins to other space lords this turn.

In return, Deutsche Bank shall transfer ownership of the recruitment planet Rambo and all of its armies to United Planets of Eruderia in the first turn without hostilities.

Signed:
- United Planets of Eruderia
- Deutsche Bank

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 29, 2022, 05:26:29 pm »

The Protectee decided to spend 1 food on feeding mining planet Ferrum and 5 Rock on a contract.
As administrator of Absolute Cancer we post an update of the Stocks of the Protectee this turn:

Quote from: United Planets of Eruderia Stock
3 Food [1 reserved to feed Mining planet Ferrum this turn]
10 Rock
Please note that some food has been taken by the Absolute Cancer alliance to pay for military protection.

We kindly remind United Planets of Eruderia not to forget to pay taxes as the Emperor demands this turn.
Also congratulations on acquiring rights to a new planet when all hostilities have ended!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 29, 2022, 05:58:53 pm »

Deutsche Bank transfers 30M₣ to Count of Two Marches as per "Favors for Favors"

In other news, a merchant needs some ore
Quote from:  Machine supply contract (League Request)
Provide 5 ore for up to 100 M₣
ACTACTACT:
Deutsche Bank places a bid on the League Request called "Machine supply contract".
They offer to provide 5 ore for 62 M₣.

Spoiler: Deutsche Bank Balance (click to show/hide)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 30, 2022, 03:52:37 am »

ACATACTACT: pay 30 MF in taxes

Feed "The Buckle"
Spoiler:  Count of the Void (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31