Mining the thread for ideas
- 1 (100%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 17833 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2022, 12:42:33 pm »

Quote from: Non-intervention Deal
This is a contract between Chia Interstellar and Deutsche Bank. It can only be signed during the turn in which it is proposed.

If Hammerhead Security Services pays any Crab Tokens to Deutsche Bank this turn, Deutsche Bank agrees to transfer the first 60 of those Crab Tokens to Chia Interstellar.

In return, Chia Interstellar agrees to "Non-intervention", as defined below, for the duration of the turn in which the contract has been proposed and signed.
"Non-intervention" is defined as follows: Chia Interstellar will not engage in any trade or exchange of prestige with Hammerhead Security Services this turn, nor in any trade or exchange of prestige with third parties with the intent or likelihood of benefiting Hammerhead Security Services. In addition, Chia Interstellar will not pay any florins for the taxes that are due for the planets in the Spoils of War of Absolute Cancer this turn.

signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2022, 12:49:56 pm »

It's just business, you understand. Or, well, an agreement not to do business, but that's a kind of- ah, you get the picture.
Quote from: Non-intervention Deal
This is a contract between Chia Interstellar and Deutsche Bank. It can only be signed during the turn in which it is proposed.

If Hammerhead Security Services pays any Crab Tokens to Deutsche Bank this turn, Deutsche Bank agrees to transfer the first 60 of those Crab Tokens to Chia Interstellar.

In return, Chia Interstellar agrees to "Non-intervention", as defined below, for the duration of the turn in which the contract has been proposed and signed.
"Non-intervention" is defined as follows: Chia Interstellar will not engage in any trade or exchange of prestige with Hammerhead Security Services this turn, nor in any trade or exchange of prestige with third parties with the intent or likelihood of benefiting Hammerhead Security Services. In addition, Chia Interstellar will not pay any florins for the taxes that are due for the planets in the Spoils of War of Absolute Cancer this turn.

signed:
- Deutsche Bank
- Chia Interstellar

Spoiler: Chia Interstellar (click to show/hide)
Xa-Nam harvests (+2 Food eot)
Chegitha mines (-1 Food, +3 Ore eot)
Thpenos refines (-1 Food, -3 Ore, +3 Machines eot)

ACTACTACT: Pay 30MF in taxes for Chia Interstellar's three planets.
Long Live United Forenia!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2022, 01:14:36 pm »

Dear customer,

We are sorry it came to this. We offered to save you from negative prestige at a much more reasonable price,
but it seems your company didn't appreciate the gravity of the situation.
In current circumstances we have to up the price considerably.

--Merton Snerden, Deutsche Bank legal department

Quote from: Crabs for taxes
Hammerhead Security Services agrees to immediately pay 170 crab tokens to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank will immediately pay the taxes for all planets in the spoils of war of Absolute Cancer in full, for the sum of 70 MF.

signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2022, 03:35:14 pm »

Does this work for you, magma?

This is a contract by and between United Planets of Eruderia and Deutsche Bank.
United Planets of Eruderia agrees to pay 5 Rocks to Hammerhead Security Servces when this contract is signed..

In return, Hammerhead security services shall transfer The recruitment planet Great White and 2 fleets in the first turn without hostilities.

Signed:
- Hammerhead Security Services
-

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2022, 03:50:22 pm »

This is a contract by and between United Planets of Eruderia and Deutsche Bank.
United Planets of Eruderia agrees to pay 5 Rocks to Hammerhead Security Servces when this contract is signed..

In return, Hammerhead security services shall transfer The recruitment planet Great White and 2 fleets in the first turn without hostilities.

Signed:
- Hammerhead Security Services
- United Planets of Eruderia

Signed.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2022, 03:49:51 am »

turn in ~30 hours, unless someone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2022, 06:18:31 am »

Extension please.
Hopefully won't be needed in the end, but negotiations may take a bit longer

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 02, 2022, 12:00:40 pm »

Just FYI, I will be leaving for a place with possibly no internet on the 15th, so it would be pretty nice if we could finish by then. (I will be back two weeks after, if we don't)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 02, 2022, 12:46:15 pm »

update on Absolute Cancer inventory (before production of this turn):

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 02, 2022, 03:02:56 pm »

Quote from: crabs for taxes
Hammerhead Security Services agrees to immediately pay 170 crab tokens to Deutsche Bank
In return, Deutsche Bank will immediately pay the taxes for all planets in the spoils of war of Absolute Cancer in full, for the sum of 70 MF.
In addition, Deutsche Bank agrees not to bid on any planet that didn't formerly belong to the Ningalin during the auction.

signed:
- Deutsche Bank
-

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 03, 2022, 03:53:50 am »

Spoiler: Count of Two Marches (click to show/hide)

Production:

Recruitment: (-1 food, +1 army)
Food( Kada): +2 food

ACTACTACT: Pay Taxes (-30MF)
Send 2 Armies to  Tala
Keep 1 army on Kada
Keep 2 fleet at Carida

Going to get the planet that was stolen from me back.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 03, 2022, 01:52:10 pm »

As I won't be able to keep playing in the following weeks I'll be leaving.
I shall settle some outstanding debts and move things around

Feed Recruitment planet "Great White" -1 food
ACTACTACT:Pay taxes on recruitment planet "Great white" -10 MF

Transfer 65 Crab tokens to Deutsche Bank. One for each MF I would have needed to pay taxes.

Transfer 163 Crab tokens to Chia Interstellar. Thanks for the work as Crab Lord during the early days of war. Deals have been fair. Do with it as you wish.

Transfer 1 fleet to Count of the Void. It has been of great help, time to get back home. (may or may not be the same ship)
Transfer 5 ore to Count of the Void. Didn't mean to use it this way, but I am sure it will be useful for new hulls and fuel.

Transfer the recruitment planet Great White to United planets of Erudaria. I know you don't have enough food for it, but hopefully you will find a buyer.
Transfer 2 fleets to United planets of Erudaria. Those you can fuel, and with your armies will provide great protection. Be safe.

I'll keep the last 5 MF to live a retirement of unmatched luxury

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 01:54:23 pm by andrea »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 03, 2022, 05:56:28 pm »

Transfer 65 Crab tokens to Deutsche Bank. One for each MF I would have needed to pay taxes.
Deutsche Bank does not accept the gift. Giving stuff away for no reason when you quit is kingmaking. No rule against it, but I don't want to be involved.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 08, 2022, 04:05:29 am »

So... does anyone still need that extension, or are we ready to proceed?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2022, 05:17:27 am »

Sorry, I need to finish the turn, could we please extend the turn? Will finish within 12 hours from now.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31