Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37

Author Topic: Only WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!(IC)  (Read 22129 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Only WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!(IC)
« Reply #360 on: July 04, 2022, 11:33:56 pm »

[At the bottom of his pack, Gunnar guards the small pile of "LETHAL - NONLETHAL" switches he has secretly pried off of everyone's laser guns due to his bad experiences with people trying not to kill the enemy.]

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 04, 2022, 11:38:25 pm »

What a disgrace, UWM laser rifles have much better options.

((Deepest lore.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 04, 2022, 11:41:44 pm »

((See, this guy gets it. Now there's a weapon! ARM could beat up this puny imperium in an instant, they don't even know how to put dials on laser weapons.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 04, 2022, 11:51:09 pm »

((See, this guy gets it. Now there's a weapon! ARM could beat up this puny imperium in an instant, they don't even know how to put dials on laser weapons.))

((Las weapons arn't actually laser weapons. They're just made by a guy named John Moses Las.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 05, 2022, 12:36:36 am »

If we can get close enough to the walls we can sneak inside and deal with the kannons that way, we could even distract them by bringing our chimeras forward to pull orks away from where we intend to break in,” he tugs at the synskin to illustrate his point, “we are built for stealth, after all.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2022, 12:55:58 am »

"Well, no, not really, we're made for glorious charging but someone gave us these goggles that let us see in the dark.  So we can charge them in the dark."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2022, 01:23:09 am »

"Ahh, well, if you're up for it.  Lets get somewhere better and move up."

Head back to the edge of the cleared area, and make sure the cloak is on.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 04:54:54 am by Devastator »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 05, 2022, 03:06:21 am »

I think our choice is between a glorious head-on charge with the chimeras, or inglorious sneaking and distraction so the chimeras can get inside where they won’t get shot by cannons. Either blow a hole in the wall big enough for them to get in, or distract the greenskins long enough that they’re not manning the kannons along the track.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2022, 04:56:12 am »

"Yeah, but I've got this bomb, so lets go with setting it on fire.  It should be enough of a distraction."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 07, 2022, 11:03:31 pm »

"Ahh, well, if you're up for it.  Lets get somewhere better and move up."

Head back to the edge of the cleared area, and make sure the cloak is on.

Upon wearing your Synskin you are immediately rendered effectively invisible to your comrades. Or at least you blend into the night now that their goggles no longer pick up your heat signature. Anyone without goggles would have an equally difficult time picking out your figure in the dark forest, or even the dark clearing. Though it is less a cloak and more a skin-tight suit of armor.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2022, 11:18:40 pm »

So, are we attacking sneakily or loudly?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2022, 12:14:24 am »

"I'm gonna sneak into grenade range.  Could use a buddy and someone else for overwatch, in case I get spotted.  Then when it's on fire we just smash into the barrier with chimeras."

"You with me?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2022, 01:36:43 am »

Bahzil shrugs.

It beats standing around doing nothing.

Go with Richie to provide backup, making sure to have the synskin on.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2022, 01:56:02 pm »

Bahzil shrugs.

It beats standing around doing nothing.

Go with Richie to provide backup, making sure to have the synskin on.

You join the invisible kids club and follow Richie. Well you try to follow Richie. It is hard to do when you can't really see him.

Or at least it WOULD be if he didn't manage to step on every stick in the jungle. At first it almost seems deliberate to give you a way for you to follow him, but once you get to the edge of the clearing it becomes clear the young man from the sea is just terrible at moving through dense vegetation in the dark. Dangerously terrible. This is definitely going to be a problem even with normal-Ork hearing.

Your companion/watcher stays back in the woods. His body temperature seems to be rising.

"I'm gonna sneak into grenade range.  Could use a buddy and someone else for overwatch, in case I get spotted.  Then when it's on fire we just smash into the barrier with chimeras."

"You with me?"

You exit the forest and enter the clearing. While all the vegetation is crushed not giving you any cover, apparently it can still make sounds when you step on it. You are only 6 meters into the clearing when you hear a "WUT DA ZOG WAZ DAT?" from the fortress 94 meters away. An Ork pops his head over the corner of the palisade waving a torch around looking for the source of the sound. It looks like while he heard you he hasn't seen you yet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 08, 2022, 02:44:02 pm »

((The longest game of red light, green light commences))

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37