Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53930 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 3: Jim Grooves Outta Here [6 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #810 on: March 31, 2022, 10:26:15 pm »

We will all miss the eye-strain of JIM GROOVESTER, trust me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 31, 2022, 10:31:40 pm »

I somehow didn’t die last night.
I am very curious why you are still alive.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 31, 2022, 10:34:57 pm »

I somehow didn’t die last night.
I am very curious why you are still alive.
As am I.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 31, 2022, 10:36:04 pm »

This has nothing to do with the game, but I noticed it's your birthday when I went to check your posts.

Could this be the luck of the birthday cake? Also happy birthday!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 31, 2022, 10:37:06 pm »

This has nothing to do with the game, but I noticed it's your birthday when I went to check your posts.

Could this be the luck of the birthday cake? Also happy birthday!
<3 Thank you!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 31, 2022, 11:00:42 pm »

I need to go to bed.

No hasty hammers please. Not only is it at least mylo, but I'm heavily invested in this game at this point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 31, 2022, 11:15:21 pm »

Also just so we're clear: Max and Tric are town. We're not voting either.

I'll have more to say later after we get peeps posting and I get my daily dose of 4 hours of shuteye.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 01, 2022, 08:04:08 am »

Why Max is town:

1. His role. Max has been behaving like a cop this whole game. The existence of a town cop specifically makes sense due to the confirmed town two millers Jack and Jim. Personally I strongly believe a cop would exist in this setup.
2. Confirmed town Jack tracked Max on N1 and only saw them visit me. Max had no way to know he would be tracked. Max did nothing else but visit me. This is a completely pointless action as mafia.

Why Tric is town:

1. MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE OMG MY ROLE
2. Tric blew his one-shot Sacrifice on N1, he's not lying about that. This is an absolutely terrible plan as mafia because he's losing his auto-revive and also not killing a town player, that thing you need to do to win as mafia.
3. 4mask receiving a protection prevention item from Tric's death means nothing about Tric's alignment. You could just as easily say the pattern of items 4mask has been receiving from players dying are items that would be useful for himself.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 01, 2022, 08:47:44 am »

Toony, you pretty much completely lost any credibility with that end of day, so I protected 4mask last night. Pretty much the exact same thing Max did, so you are my top suspect. How did you even steal something when you say you bus people?

So yeah, was right not to trust you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 01, 2022, 08:50:11 am »

At this point, I can probobly put 4mask into the Town list. Roden's also town, obviously. Including me, that leaves NQT, Max, and Toony on the outs.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 01, 2022, 08:53:37 am »

Dude, I'm pretty sure 4maskwolf fucked up hard, because, according to that flip and information we have been told, he was the only one who could target Jim.

It's not out of the question that someone can kill notwithstanding redirects, but he's going to need to start making some serious excuses.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 01, 2022, 08:55:19 am »

Also, I can't really have done the kill without some trick, as I protected 4mask last night. 4mask could have done the kill, but a protective item doesn't really make sense unless the team is Toony/4mask. (Thanks for noting that, makes clearing 4mask much easier.)

NQT kinda needs to argue against being mafia. Max is also going to need a big argument and an action claim. However I'm certain he's just going to say they targeted me last night to confirm my town-ness. Was Toony that wanted that info out there.

Ninja max. Who'd you target and what's the verdict?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 01, 2022, 08:58:08 am »

I'm the one that stole the Celestial Gauntlets from you 4mask. I actually targeted Jim, but presumably it was redirected to you. I can confirm the Celestial Gauntlets are an item that stop protections. It's also a free action.
Wait,,, didn't read 4mask's role reveal. What the hell 4mask?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 01, 2022, 09:02:25 am »

The item I received from TricMagic is the Celestial Gauntlets, which is a one-shot free action that blocks any protections on the target from working. I acted like the item I got from him was super valuable to try and draw the mafiakill, but in truth it was completely fucking worthless.

So, Tric, why don't you explain to the class why you have an anti-protection ability?
What was the exact wording on that? Does it ignore Redirects, miller, doctor, and roleblocking? Cause that item is actually fairly powerful on a cop.
Also, let's not ignore the fact Toony stole it when I expected to get bussed last night. Or where my votes were at end of day.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 2: Tricky Magic [8 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #824 on: April 01, 2022, 09:02:48 am »

If I'm a godfather then half the players in this game give bad results to our cop which is pretty twisted.
By the way, upon rereading my role PM last night, I realized that this is entirely plausible and would not be twisted at all, because my role has a trick that I failed to understand while half-asleep. I'm not saying you are or aren't, yet, but it turns out that there could be any number of millers/godfathers and I could still determine their correct alignments if I do it right. Which I didn't during that first night because I mistook my action, but things will be different now.

Also, I can't really have done the kill without some trick, as I protected 4mask last night. 4mask could have done the kill, but a protective item doesn't really make sense unless the team is Toony/4mask. (Thanks for noting that, makes clearing 4mask much easier.)

NQT kinda needs to argue against being mafia. Max is also going to need a big argument and an action claim. However I'm certain he's just going to say they targeted me last night to confirm my town-ness. Was Toony that wanted that info out there.

Ninja max. Who'd you target and what's the verdict?
For christ sake don't throw the game. THIS:
At this point, I can probobly put 4mask into the Town list. Roden's also town, obviously. Including me, that leaves NQT, Max, and Toony on the outs.
is... retarded.

No I did not target you and I'm sure as hell not confirming you're town if you're going to be this unhelpful.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 75