Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53847 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 3: Jim Grooves Outta Here [6 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #825 on: April 01, 2022, 09:04:58 am »

Who did you target then? Also Toony's end of day threw me off hard. You just don't do that sort of thing unless you're mafia.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 01, 2022, 09:09:11 am »

Who did you target then? Also Toony's end of day threw me off hard. You just don't do that sort of thing unless you're mafia.
It was an incredibly STUPID move if he's town and I admit it looks extremely scummy, yes.

Unfortunately I am not ready to tell you who I targeted yet because I did something different in order to use my role more efficiently. In other words, I don't have the results you want, yet.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 01, 2022, 09:29:27 am »

Tric...you protected fucking 4mask?? Why??

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 01, 2022, 09:30:08 am »

You made a vote, then immediately switched it at the last second. That's why. Seriously, Toony, what the hell!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 01, 2022, 09:31:38 am »

Tric, 4mask is mafia and is trying to mislynch you today.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 01, 2022, 09:32:22 am »

You made a vote, then immediately switched it at the last second. That's why. Seriously, Toony, what the hell!
I mean, that doesn't mean you don't still have two cop claims to choose from to protect, neither of whom were Toony! If Toony is scum, that's not MY fault!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 01, 2022, 09:34:19 am »

Tric, 4mask is mafia and is trying to mislynch you today.
Toony, 4mask was going to get lynched then you freaking switched to Jack. Also that tone is the exact wrong one to use with me, you are just buddying up. As well, stealing items very much wasn't in your claim. Why did you want my full role yesterday?

... Who was the other cop who claimed? I don't remember one happening.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 01, 2022, 09:36:31 am »

NQT. He was subtle about it, and then very unsubtle about it when I didn't get it the first time.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 01, 2022, 09:38:20 am »

NQT. He was subtle about it, and then very unsubtle about it when I didn't get it the first time.
hua, really NQT, full claim was yesterday. Which Toony seems to have ignored given he apparently stole something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 01, 2022, 09:40:13 am »

Tric, the item I stole from 4mask is a oneshot free action that let's you bypass protection. It would only be for killing through doctor protects, in other words, YOUR doctor protects. You would be alive after dying the first time so it makes sense.

I asked for your exact role names because I have another ability to refill a player's oneshots. I was going to give you Sacrifice back, but I didn't realize you would just die and not res without your auto so I decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sorry about the last minute vote switch, I swore to Jim I wouldn't vote 4mask but I still felt horrible voting Jack.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 01, 2022, 09:44:09 am »

Specifically the Celestial Gauntlets let you target a player as a free action and says this: "Protections do nothing against the target."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 01, 2022, 09:47:55 am »

I asked for your exact role names because I have another ability to refill a player's oneshots. I was going to give you Sacrifice back, but I didn't realize you would just die and not res without your auto so I decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sorry about the last minute vote switch, I swore to Jim I wouldn't vote 4mask but I still felt horrible voting Jack.
GOOD, I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHO HAD THAT.

I have a one-shot that lets me guarantee that my results are actually correct, regardless of any other abilities. I have not used it yet. Under the right circumstances, I can arrange to perform any number of tests at once, and thus that one-shot could apply to all of them, but I have to preload them.

If you're town, you have no reason not to agree to have me use just such an inspect on you tonight, guaranteeing that you are definitely town irrespective of anything else, and then refill it. In the unlikely event that you are killed, it seems that I should still have the shot, since my inspect would fail. Since this would either confirm you town or out you as mafia, and as long as I'm protected, the results would definitely come out, that should be perfectly fine, right?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 01, 2022, 09:55:50 am »

Max I can do that, yeah.

We have some other really big issues today though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 01, 2022, 09:58:25 am »

Namely, I have no idea if it's really mylo or lylo because Tric protected 4mask and perhaps due to that we have no distinguishable kill from Roden.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 01, 2022, 10:04:17 am »

Lmao Max, I went into the day saying I'd performed the kill on Jim but not by my own choice, someone has the power to force others to take actions.

Why does wolf 4mask ever shoot Jim there, I have more than enough experience to know that's a bad idea and automatically outing.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 75