Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: CYOGTCG Academy - Core Thread (Player List Closed)  (Read 11056 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG Academy - Core Thread (Player List Closed)
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2021, 06:47:10 pm »

No problem. she squeaks with a blush.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2021, 08:05:17 pm »

Gesus stands around for a while after everyone is dismissed, glaring contemptuously at the new cards. "What does this even have to do with —", he mutters, trailing off as he happens to notice the two kids awkwardly flirting after bumping into one another. "Disgusting."
His scowling is soon interrupted by Helen's appearance; startled, he emits a low buzzing sound before responding, in the tone of voice a cat would use after you just saw it fall off a counter and pretend it meant to do that: "Do what? What are you talking about? My hair doesn't do anything. By the way, are you a witch?"

Before anyone can say anything else, Gesus overhears CYOTC. "Hold on, is that guy... Hey, you. Are you talking to yourself? Is everyone here some kind of weirdo?"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 09:37:31 pm by Maximum Spin »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2021, 08:16:05 pm »

“I thought I saw some of your hair move, must be the wind. Do you think we should check on that guy?”
She now talks to the one talking to cards
“Hey, you know cards don’t talk, right? We can, you can talk with us”

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2021, 08:21:23 pm »

Gesus self-consciously pats the back of his head. The strands twist around to keep out of the way of his hand.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2021, 08:26:50 pm »

Chadwick makes a quick salute towards the Vice-Headmaster as he departs, and then see the other classmates fraternize with each other. Barely paying attention to what the others are saying, they find a discrete corner away from the others and start doing some push-up and sit-up reps

“If we got the free time, then that’s time that could be spend doing something.” Chadwick mutters to themself quickly until they build up a sweat and will do this, then take a quick break, and await next class unless interacted with.”

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2021, 08:29:22 pm »

“I’ve never seen anyone do that before, nor have I seen hair move like that. My hair just stays still. I work with Petri dishes at home and if my hair is tangled to my head, it can’t get stuck in the lid if it’s knotted together, plus there are lots of plants to care for too. What’s your place like? Your deck theme is very broad and malleable.”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2021, 10:30:11 pm »

Gesus stands around for a while after everyone is dismissed, glaring contemptuously at the new cards. "What does this even have to do with —", he mutters, trailing off as he happens to notice the two kids awkwardly flirting after bumping into one another. "Disgusting."
His scowling is soon interrupted by Helen's appearance; startled, he emits a low buzzing sound before responding, in the tone of voice a cat would use after you just saw it fall off a counter and pretend it meant to do that: "Do what? What are you talking about? My hair doesn't do anything. By the way, are you a witch?"

Before anyone can say anything else, Gesus overhears CYOTC. "Hold on, is that guy... Hey, you. Are you talking to yourself? Is everyone here some kind of weirdo?"

"Was that 'hold on' part directed at anyone or was it for yourself? I personally had made friends with the cards. So the only weirdo who had performed speech to themselves is you."

He looks to his cards to back him up. Not that it is easy to tell as his hair covers his eyes.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2021, 10:44:51 pm »

The cards themselves, of course, said nothing, because they are just cards. Is there some sort of spirit embodied in every card? Who knows, but if there was, then it and the card certainly weren't the same thing, and it would certainly take more than a single one sided conversation to form any sort of bond with them.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2021, 11:11:34 pm »

Quote from: Séance
No problem. she squeaks with a blush.

Even despite the unwieldiness of their first meeting, strangers lacking all that great social skills, at least in the case of Dagon, the baggy-cloth-wrapped guy remained there for a moment. Resting with both arms gently behind his head, he gazed down st her, where she sat, for a few moments more. Hardly a creepy stare or anything of the sort, he wore no notable expression at all upon his face, it more a discerning one before his soft voice cooed, "Say. . ." He sat beside her, "Which of the core cards do we have you to thank for?"

The query was a simple one, having other people around his age nearby all put in the same boat seemed to pull him ever so slightly out of the shell he'd been molded into. Or perhaps he was just looking for something to cling to, to waste time before their first class.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:23:16 am by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2021, 12:18:00 am »

"Was that 'hold on' part directed at anyone or was it for yourself? I personally had made friends with the cards. So the only weirdo who had performed speech to themselves is you."

He looks to his cards to back him up. Not that it is easy to tell as his hair covers his eyes.
”Regardless of whether hold on was directed at anyone or not, talking to cards won’t give any results. Tr talking to humans instead. You’ll get responses which is the point of conversing”
\

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2021, 12:59:38 am »

The cards themselves, of course, said nothing, because they are just cards. Is there some sort of spirit embodied in every card? Who knows, but if there was, then it and the card certainly weren't the same thing, and it would certainly take more than a single one sided conversation to form any sort of bond with them.

“People you don’t know are just friends you have’t met, so they are already my friends before the one sided conversation.”

”Regardless of whether hold on was directed at anyone or not, talking to cards won’t give any results. Tr talking to humans instead. You’ll get responses which is the point of conversing”
\

He briefly considers if silence would be ironic and disprove the point, but decides that would be rude.

“Words can have purpose even if nobody hears them. Cards, just speak up if you don’t want us to be friends.”

He looks back at the cards and observes their lack of response.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2021, 01:04:19 am »

Gesus emits a low buzzing sound.
"Don't be stupid, that was obviously directed at the probable witch with whom I'd been talking just before." His hair indicates in the direction of Helen. "You could've just told me you were talking to your cards. That makes perfect sense. There was no need to be rude."

"Hey you two, while we're all here, let's go mess with those other kids over there. I think they're about to start cybering." He marches off in their direction, both hair-strands making "come on" gestures toward CYOTC and Helen. The buzzing sound increases in volume as he parks himself more or less right between the two obvious witches, announcing in the most boisterous voice he can muster, "HI THERE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2021, 01:20:39 am »

Gesus emits a low buzzing sound.
"Don't be stupid, that was obviously directed at the probable witch with whom I'd been talking just before." His hair indicates in the direction of Helen. "You could've just told me you were talking to your cards. That makes perfect sense. There was no need to be rude."

"Hey you two, while we're all here, let's go mess with those other kids over there. I think they're about to start cybering." He marches off in their direction, both hair-strands making "come on" gestures toward CYOTC and Helen. The buzzing sound increases in volume as he parks himself more or less right between the two obvious witches, announcing in the most boisterous voice he can muster, "HI THERE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO?"

“What is rude about wierdo? You used it first so it should be cool...”

CYOTC indeed follows the youth with oddly hypnotic hair in order to defend the school from the horror of awkward flirts.

“Yo.”

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2021, 01:42:32 am »

Chadwick hears all this commotion from the other students and is taking their quick rest after the quick workout and is sitting on a nearby bench or laying on the side of a tree. The person takes a good look and is just astonished at what is happening in all reality, Chadwick just slowly walks towards the small girl with the loopy girls with its hand weakly on head trying to form a facepalm. The person doesn’t really know why, it was just instinctual that they needed to distance themselves from whatever is going on in the center of the area they are in.

“We’re going to be surrounded by idiots for our classes aren’t we. -_-.”

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2021, 02:05:19 am »

“What is rude about wierdo? You used it first so it should be cool...”
(aside) "That's not what I meant. Besides, I was clearly being rude."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17