Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37292 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui
« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2021, 08:53:41 pm »

Daisuke was mostly quiet on the ride. He didn't have much to say about the cursed or his hobbies since his downtime was mostly spent waiting for bleeding to stop if he moved too fast after a fight. But the carts did remind him of his childhood and the river ferries of his hometown. Especially since they didn't hurt his ass near as much after a while.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2021, 01:34:21 am »

"I see. That's....very kind of you, Tsubouchi."

"I'm not a kind man. But thank you."

He glanced at Yusuke and looked away, putting away his calligraphy and other supplies.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2021, 01:55:50 am »

"As a matter of fact, yes. It is our way of slowly unlocking the bindings of this armor and releasing its full potential."
"Twisting and shaping its form until we can make better weapons."
"For now it is extremely limited, so we had been using a special type of meditation to help us to get there."

"That's... actually really cool. Ya think I could spy in on one of your meditation sessions in the future? It might help to have a set of eyes who's knowledgeable in mahou energies to make the process of figuring out the armor quicker." Though it may seem like a kind gesture, if this armor filled with magic could shapeshift itself, perhaps he could use that as a baseline as another means to forage a cure for the curse. Honestly, he'll look down any lead he can get. Well, so long as its reliable.

She quickly caught herself, and smiled mischievously.

"Either way, it seems like things won't be boring for long. I don't know what exactly is about to happen, but it's going to be flashy."

"Now's really not a good time for games Miyako, especially given our current situation." His eyes drift towards Rin as he says that. Still can't believe how calm she is. Two assassination attempts and bring dragged into a rebellion, Traxesa would've been shaken just after one before he became a mercenary. He turned his head back to Nullstar, "Either way, we just got a sense that the Rabbit is close by. However, if the rumors of where she went after escaping are true she shouldn't be an enemy."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2021, 02:26:01 am »

From Yusuke and Miyako to Lord Kiritani and this Rabbit, it seemed like she was running into more and more of the Juunishi. Was this fate or something more...? It was a troubling notion for Kaori, who'd been more than happy to fade into irrelevance in the mountains of Yamanaka. But since she'd been drawl into events, she may as well find out a little more about her fellow Cursed.

"Um, you both sound like you know who this Rabbit is. Can you tell me a little more about her? I assume...she's another of those who escaped from the palace?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:31:24 am by ctsun »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Prologue: Yusuke Yamada Gains His Freedom
« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2021, 02:41:30 am »

"She is. Her name is Momo. Rumour has it she's joined the resistance as well, but I haven't met her since her escape. And that's her escape, because she did it on her own. She really isn't the kind of person that could be held in a cage, gilded or otherwise."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 20, 2021, 06:45:43 am »

"Don't sell yourself so short, Setsurou. Besides, without you watching my back, gods know how I might've turned out."
"Wait, stop! Be careful!"
Rin is suddenly by the side of the Kamisato soldier driving the wagon, pointing out something on the road. His grip tightens on the reins as he pulls back to stop the horses, using his other hand to signal the carriage behind.
"....stop! Stop!"

In the middle of the road is a golden-furred rabbit, staring curiously at the carriages. Its eyes are shockingly blue. Rin clambers out of the wagon, running over to the rabbit and scooping it up in her arms, runing back to the wagon.

"Sorry. I....didn't want to run her over, you know? I promise, I'll let her off once we get to Sangonomiya."
"...!"
"....she looks really cute, though. I wish I could take her with me. Who's a cute little rabbit?"
The rabbit nuzzles in further to Rin's arms in response.

To Miyako, Taiga and Yusuke, of course, their senses confirm what they might have suspected.

This is the Cursed Rabbit, Momo Mitsui.
"Uh..."
"....uh?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2021, 07:02:38 am »

". . . what."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2021, 07:06:57 am »

"Pray she never catches you without your hood on."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2021, 07:18:27 am »

Tora was sitting with Nullstar just to stick close to members of Alice's ragtag group. Not that he minded getting separated for a while, but he wanted to make sure they didn't end up divided if things got messy during the trip—an ambush for example.

"Heh, went from thinkin' the Cursed were nuthin' butta tale to meetin' almost all o' 'em."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2021, 07:41:21 am »

"Rin."

"That's a person you're cuddling."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2021, 07:45:34 am »

"...huh?"
Rin just stares at Miyako confusedly as she continues softly rocking Momo.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2021, 08:05:20 am »

"As in, like me or Yusuke. Then again, it looks like she's enjoying it."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2021, 08:24:33 am »

"...Sooo, do the Cursed just naturally attract each other?" Kazuki stares down at the rabbit with the tiniest of sighs. He could do with less Cursed on the journey. "Boss, you might wanna make sure of who that rabbit is in person form before you cuddle her... After we get off this wagon, of course, I think we've had enough gratuitous nudity for a lifetime," Kazuki joked. However, he wasn't quite cracking his usual smirk.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:07:15 am by RedMageCole »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2021, 09:06:54 am »

Rin's eyes widen.
"W-wait! She's....t-the Rabbit?! Uh...I-I'm so sorry, Miss Rabbit! I didn't mean-I mean, I wanted to cuddle you, because you looked so cute, b-but if you don't like it, I can-!"
"Aww. And I was really enjoying getting hugged by a cute girl, too. You give really good hugs. Do you know that?"

In a poof of yellow smoke, the rabbit in Rin's arms turns into a surprisingly clothed person in blue, a small, blonde young woman with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Surprised to see me, Miyako, Yusuke?"
"Completely shameless, you are."
"Momo Mitsui, part-time bard and escape artist, at your service."
"Eh...?"

Meanwhile, Traxesa and the Kaneko twins suddenly realise something is going on. Specifically, their Gnoses are pulsing gently, as if sensing something nearby.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:08:30 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2021, 09:28:57 am »

"Shit-" Kazuki immediately averted his gaze from the Rabbit once he saw the yellow smoke puff up. However, once he heard a distinct lack of terrified reactions, he turned back to look back at Momo. His expression was at a squint, especially with this girl hanging out on Rin. "...How the heck are you able to stay clothed after transforming? Isn't there supposed to be a whole thing about that? Again, gratuitous nudity?" Kazuki looked between Yusuke and Traxesa before his gaze went back to Momo.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:30:29 am by RedMageCole »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49