Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37289 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2021, 09:32:52 am »

"It's a sec~ret~"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2021, 09:39:00 am »

"...I'm gonna be completely and perfectly honest, I don't know whether to be thankful or concerned right now."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2021, 09:49:31 am »

"Aww, lighten up. I heard you're supposed to be the funny one from Traxesa here, aren't you?"
"Um....cute?"
"Did I stutter?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2021, 09:59:11 am »

"You told them I was the funny guy?" Kazuki looks at Traxesa with slight concern, then lets out a laugh.

"You're right, you're right! What am I getting so stuffy for?" He lets out a long breath. "Name's Ohara Kazuki; that's my boss, Rengoku Rin, that you're hitting on— give her a chance to breathe, she's doin' her best." While Kazuki showed a lighter mood, he still kept an eye on Momo. She was still a bit close for comfort, and all he really had was everyone else's words— usually good enough, but not to be certain enough.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2021, 10:02:21 am »

"It's been awhile, Mitsui."

"I'm glad you're all right."

Her escape had been... a little bit of a surprise. He'd suspected she might try, and honestly he had been swayed enough that he hadn't tried especially hard to prevent it (as well as thought it would likely be impossible without help). It had meant tightened security for awhile, but knowing it could be done was enough for him to think about trying to free Yusuke as well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Prologue: Yusuke Yamada Gains His Freedom
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2021, 10:07:45 am »

"You know we can't really surprise-surprise each other, Momo. But I'm glad to see you're doing fine. It's like a Cursed reunion here. We even found the Sheep when we were saving Yusuke."

Miyako's face darkened a little.

"Because friends help each other escape."

Just as quickly, it brightened again.

"But no matter! What have you been doing lately?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2021, 10:16:27 am »

"Well, busy trying to avoid the Empress' goons, doing a bit of spying on the side for Kiritani, getting some intel, had to steal a few tomes that might hold the secret to the Curse, doing some barding on the side, you know how it is."
"Heard from Kensuke and Natsumi that you guys had to hightail it out of Kamihama. Did Yusuke do something dumb?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 10:18:39 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2021, 10:36:12 am »

"We tried an escape on a grander scale, but Yusuke got caught. Tanigawa, Traxesa, and I, supplied by Kiritani, went to rescue him. These people got caught up in the conflict, because the guards decided to just attack everyone present. Since they're outlaws now merely for defending themselves, we're bringing them to Sangonomiya."

Setsurou sighed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 20, 2021, 10:42:02 am »

"That sucks. Still, the more the merrier, right? I'm glad you guys could make it. Kiritani's been real anxious to make sure you made it safely to Sangonomiya, if all the letters he's sent over the last couple of days are anything to go by."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 20, 2021, 11:03:03 am »

"Back up a moment. I'm glad to hear you've been in contact with Kensuke and Natsumi. But any word from Keiko?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 20, 2021, 11:05:55 am »

Momo shakes her head.
"Nothing. You know Keiko. She's an independent type. Last I saw of her, she said she'd try to break the Curse on her own and just took off. Even Kiritani can't find her, and that man's got more resources than the Kamisato and the Kiryu put together. Like, he found the Ox, for god's sake. I think. Not sure if he's really the Ox...."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 20, 2021, 11:27:17 am »

"He found the Ox!?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 20, 2021, 12:38:08 pm »

"Well, sorta. The guy just showed up on a horse outside Sangonomiya one day and said he was called Honda Hiroyuki, so we figured he was definitely the Ox. You'll see why."
"The hell do you mean by that?"

"Everyone! We're arriving in Sangonomiya!"
Indeed, as you look outside, the green fields of northern Amatsu have been replaced with farmland. In front of them, a small town, with a winding road leading up to the walled compound called the Sangonomiya Estate, can be seen, the Kamisato Clan's flags flying all over the place. To one side, a market area can be seen, blacksmiths openly plying their trade, merchants unloading carts full of food, medicine and the like, and a few Kobayakawa pharmacists setting up stalls.In a small, fenced-off area to the side, a few Kamisato soldiers stand in a ring around another one of their fellows and an old man in armor, clearly muscled despite his thin frame, sparring. The old man's voice can be heard across the square, a triumphant roar as, despite being older than his opponent, he floors him with what appears to be an effortless sweep of his lance.

"Close, young man! Close! You have much to learn, my friend, but I'd be happy to help!"

He pulls the soldier to his feet with a strong grip.

The wagons draw to a halt as a small entourage of Kamisato soldiers, led by a young man in Kamisato heraldry, approaches the wagons. The young man places a fist to his chest and bows. The Cursed who do not already know him can sense it; he's the Snake.

"Greetings, my comrades. It's good to see my friends have made it here safe. To those of you who don't know me, allow me to welcome you to my family's territory. My name is Kamisato Kensuke, first son of Kamisato Renji, and representative of the Kamisato Clan. It is an honor to meet you all. Please, feel free to make Sangonomiya your home for the moment. It is not much, but we will offer it to you as honored guests."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 20, 2021, 01:18:35 pm »

"Tora. Thank ya for th' warm welcom."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 06:48:46 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 20, 2021, 01:27:03 pm »

Setsurou disembarked the carriage, nodding to his fellow snake.

"Kamisato. Good to see you well."

He started looking around, just in case.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:52:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 49