Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT!  (Read 13346 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: SPAMDRAGON: ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2021, 12:45:32 am »

Now, write-in actions might not be kosher depending on the strain of SPAM Superdorf is running, but in the case that he'll accept them:

Iridium's New and Improved Option "D"

Storing our hoard in a flammable building is not the brightest idea for someone as RADIANT as ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT. Even so, there are certain advantages to staying right in the middle of things. because of this, we should tunnel beneath the mead hall until we reach the natural cavern beneath the town (the one noted in option A). Since ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT would never lower themselves to travelling through the COLD and SMALL ocean tunnel, we will carve out the tunnel and have a GRAND and IMPRESSIVE tunnel beneath the site of our future PALATIAL FORTRESS made out of STRONG and FIRE-RESISTANT STONE and METAL. (WOOD can be part of it, but only as a SECONDARY COMPONENT for DECORATION.)

(yes, this is a silly suggestion. it's a silly game)
+1
+1
+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2021, 12:53:57 am »

I'll flip over to the write-in, too.  A palace inside town is acceptable.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:25:02 am by Devastator »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2021, 04:09:11 am »

May i ask, to everyone voting for the "improved" D option:

Why would you want to live underground like a FILTHY and STINKING rat? When you could live in the SKY just as someone as SPLENDID and INCANDESCENT as ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT should! ...or at least as close to the sky as possible.

Thus, i beseech thee all! To divert from this course and vote for C, so that we might build a GLORIOUS cliffside palace overlooking the city, to be seen and ADMIRED by all. For dragons are not born nor meant to live amongst MUCK and MUD, but amongst the CLOUDS and the HEAVENS... Just think how much fresher the air will be up there...

If the "improved" D option sounds so appealing, perhaps it could be worked into the C option. Although i think that is not am improvement at all, and even the original "D" option was better, but the C option is of course the most MAJESTIC of them all.

So what'll it be?
ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT
or
ZENDRAKIEL the RAT-DRAGON
?

Also as a filibuster, i'm starting a vote to BAN WRITE-INS.
My platform is that i believe write-ins run contrary to the very spirit of SPAM. Not every game has to be a suggestion game. Players should not be in a position to believe everything they write-in is superior to the options given by the GM and thus turn it into little more than a suggestion game.

Quote from: votebox
Motion to BAN write-ins:

Ban(Strik3r)
No Ban(nobody)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2021, 04:22:23 am »

May i ask, to everyone voting for the "better" C option:

Why would you want to live near the sky like a FILTHY and STINKING pigeon? When you could live in a MANSION just as someone as SPLENDID and INCANDESCENT as ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT should! ...or at least as close to a mansion as possible.

Thus, i beseech thee all! To divert from this course and vote for improved D, so that we might build a GLORIOUS mansion overlooking our subiects, to be seen and ADMIRED by all. For dragons are not born nor meant to live amongst MUCK and MUD, but amongst MARBLE and WORSHIPPERS... Just think of all the worship we shall get down here...

If the "better" C option sounds so appealing, perhaps it could be worked into the improved D option. Although i think that is not better at all, and even the original "D" option was more preferable, but the improved D option is of course the most MAJESTIC of them all.

So what'll it be?
ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT
or
ZENDRAKIEL the SKY-RAT-DRAGON
?

Also as a filibuster, i'm starting a vote to BAN FUN.
My platform is that i believe fun run contrary to the very spirit of SPAM. Not every game has to be fun. Players should not be in a position to think for themselves and suggest creative solutions to problems that increase engagement and thus turn it into a actually fun game.

Motion to BAN fun:

Ban(Strik3r)
No Ban(Fluffe9911)
(Dont take this seriously just memeing around lol)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 04:24:40 am by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2021, 04:27:21 am »

like a FILTHY and STINKING rat?
I resent these words!

Now, write-in actions might not be kosher depending on the strain of SPAM Superdorf is running, but in the case that he'll accept them:

Iridium's New and Improved Option "D"

Storing our hoard in a flammable building is not the brightest idea for someone as RADIANT as ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT. Even so, there are certain advantages to staying right in the middle of things. because of this, we should tunnel beneath the mead hall until we reach the natural cavern beneath the town (the one noted in option A). Since ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT would never lower themselves to travelling through the COLD and SMALL ocean tunnel, we will carve out the tunnel and have a GRAND and IMPRESSIVE tunnel beneath the site of our future PALATIAL FORTRESS made out of STRONG and FIRE-RESISTANT STONE and METAL. (WOOD can be part of it, but only as a SECONDARY COMPONENT for DECORATION.)

(yes, this is a silly suggestion. it's a silly game)
+1
+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2021, 04:46:14 am »

I resent these words!
But it's true though, isn't it? All you've got in the underground is damp air and vermin, why would you want to live in that?

Hey, at least you've got the spirit, but seriously make your own platform, buddy.

And if you think banning write-in is banning fun, i bet you think complete anarchy and chaos is fun too, don't you? Nothing like a good bit of wanton murder to spice up the day, huh?

(yeah, nobody look at this and think we're having a beef here. This is all in good fun.)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2021, 04:56:15 am »

And if you think banning write-in is banning fun, i bet you think complete anarchy and chaos is fun too, don't you? Nothing like a good bit of wanton murder to spice up the day, huh?
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2021, 05:12:28 am »

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
I never knew that the followers of Khorne had an interest in democratic politics! Well, you learn something new everyday...

As an aside. Has nobody considered the fact New Codhollow is next to the SEA, where the caves underground, if any, are going to be FLOO-DE-D?!
Oh well, conveniently-perfect-massive-and-dry-cavern-ho!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2021, 06:00:32 am »

I think only our wings are feathered, scales will do fine in the water so long as our feathers remain dry, not that feather wetness will impact how scales function. What I meant was, as long as our feathers remain dry, we should still be able to fly, plus if we dig a tunnel from land into a cave, even if we go to the cliff above town, as the cave fills up, there will be a mini ocean to allow fishing in town, or depending on how the cave is dug, maybe fish will get stuck in the cave and not be able to return to the main ocean. Of course, lots of this depends on how the cave was formed. I may be overthinking some things. I still think D is best, so we can more readily respond to situations, even if we aren’t able to dig an extra entrance to the ocean cave
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 06:05:21 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2021, 07:21:35 am »

I resent these words!
But it's true though, isn't it? All you've got in the underground is damp air and vermin, why would you want to live in that?
Not all caves are wet, and as the local rat king I resent the spreading of the stereotype that rats are filthy and stink, and I can assure you that I am clean and I do not stink!

And what's so bad about a cave under ground, we can make it just as nice as one on a cliff and we can even call it a bunker if we wanted.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2021, 07:51:03 am »

I resent these words!
Not all caves are wet, and as the local rat king I resent the spreading of the stereotype that rats are filthy and stink, and I can assure you that I am clean and I do not stink!

And what's so bad about a cave under ground, we can make it just as nice as one on a cliff and we can even call it a bunker if we wanted.
It's underground! Of how many nobility do you know that live in a dank cave? Well aside from rat kings ofcourse but that's exactly my point; why would anyone want co-inhabit a space with rats, much less a rat king?!

(No offence to our local King Zultan of course. It only took me all of 3 years to finally get the joke in your profile pic. It's a rat king king. :P)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2021, 07:54:04 am »

I change my vote for C and No Ban.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2021, 08:02:50 am »

I change my vote for C and No Ban.

Fair 'nuff. Here's the latest, updated votebox:
Motion to BAN write-ins:

Ban(Strik3r)
No Ban(Fluffe9911, Yellow Pixel)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2021, 08:59:30 am »

Motion to BAN write-ins:

Ban(Strik3r)
No Ban(Fluffe9911, Yellow Pixel, Glass)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2021, 10:33:13 am »

The GM should definitely have a say in this
Motion to BAN write-ins:

Ban(Strik3r)
No Ban(Fluffe9911, Yellow Pixel, Glass, NG)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22