Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25750 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14
« Reply #420 on: August 30, 2021, 03:35:32 am »

I saw this in my recommendations yesterday but didn’t end up watching it

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2021, 05:59:16 am »

TURN FIFTEEN
All that is,
All that was,
All that ever will be,
Seize it, thy destiny.

- Maria 'Habitat' Violet -

FATES DESCISION - GROWING TREES - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 8

Sitting astride the Graminaceous Ray whom quietly rests as the edge of the great fields you'd conjured up early in this conflict, you can feel the green magicks brimming about every inch of its body. Your hands run through its algeal mat like fur, while your gaze turns again to the west where your tall grasses stand, every now and then you see the flittering of massive insects throughout. Taking one more look back to the southeast, it seems the skys have subsided, the waves of power subdued, one side it seems became victorious in the end. No matter, channeling the energies flowing through the Ray's body, you cast a spell out to the fields, it takes hold, weaving together many of the tall-bladed grasses. Each and all piling up on one another and hardening into bark. The tops of which split off into mutitudes of branches that all sprout their own greenery. After a few moments, a good number of trees that all look as if they're grasping the heavens have formed across the center of the isle.

- Clesydros -

FATES DESCISION - BOB'S LOYALTY CASCADES - 1d10 - 1 (Willpower) - 3 (Chaotic Nature) + 5 (Amon's Willpower) = 3

The crystalline hold that is the dragonfly's stomach opens up with smooth acuation, gusts of wind rush into the space, battering against the unmoving, sturdy Kosmites, and just the same so too do the insectoid razorwings flit inside. The most basic of mental communication makes it known who they intend to grasp, so you and the few Kosmites ready yourself, being wrapped gently in crystal limbs and lifted, soaring out of Anassa's abdomen. She continues to hover mostly in place by the beat of her wings as your own see you descend to the wide plataeu, exhilirating, the flight. The few Kosmites are the first to land, their butterfly wings floding up ever so-slightly as they stand firm in clear desire to be wary and to protect their creator. Then does Clesydros, slate under one arm as he stands a good distance from the titan, though should it wish to harm them, it would have no trouble closing the space in moments. For a time, the air is tense, and cloying just the same for as high as the pillar stands. The giant's featureless face creaks down your way, rubble and dust falling to the ground as it does so. "You whom comes to this place. . ." It begins with a rumble that booms through the collective mind. "Thou art but another Mystic, come to toy with the workings of the Cosmos."

The creature is sullen, gazing as you proceede further, unable to keep yourself from the Call of the Throne, and it's beckoning starlight. The stone monster's body of hexagonal basalt is constantly ashift, but it merely remains seated, without ambition. . .

FATES DESCISION - DIVINE GRAMMAR - 1d10 + 5 (The First Slate) = 14!
FATES DESCISION - MENTAL TAX - 1d10 + 2 (Willpower) = 3

After exchanging a few words with the beast, you now stand before the Cosmic Throne, it bears many groove, or perhaps cracks, where many smaller slatestones have been precisely fit together, rather than hewn all from a single block. The great slatestone of its seemingly crude construction ripples and glows, thrumming with all the powers of the beginning. Here, in this very place did the Creator of all Creators sit whence did time begin its everlasting march. Here, in this very place, in this Nameless World where all others converge, have the mystics come to lay claim to all that is and will be. This is not the mere ambition of mortal men seeking godhood, this goes far beyond. . . With focus, with meaning, you lift above your head the tablet you have come to know as The First Slate. A bolt of blue erupts from the seat of all power, searing your hands as it wrests the slate from them. The stone tablet twists into the air, drawn closer and closer to the Throne where it is fit concisely into the crevice from which it originally belonged, stolen through time and space. A pulse of energy envelops you, BoB, the Kosmites, then all the world itself, whilst your eyes glued to vibrant images passing through them, unable to be lifted from the indecipherable text across the Throne, are seared so. It was not precisely as you thought it to be, yet the outcome is much the same, an understanding burrows into your skull, and harrows the mind. The Tree bearing eight roots, the need to render all as naught, the first struggle so long ago, the celstial confinement. . .

Such concepts assault every corner of your brain, every hidden away crevice, no thought is left unmolested. The strain is shared amongst the collective all the same, each and all of your children bearing what burden they can, even with their primative thoughts. Falling to your knees, the beat of the First Language tells you its tale, but you and your kin are nary strong enough to grasp it, a handful of the Kosmites are unable to stand, falling just the same as you, looking up one more time, one more time to see the Throne. . . The culmination of antedeliuvien efforts to cease--

- % Amon % -[/size] & - Yellow Pixel -

FATES DESCISION - TELEPORTATION - 1d10 = 9

Something tingled down your spine Amon, this ominous feeling was not one you'd dare to let slip by. Not as all is encompassed by some unearthly pounding of magicks from the Throne anon. Falling through the sky above an army of the dead, your supposed ally desperate for your aid, you do what any megalomanic would; immediately teleport away, dashing the hope you'd only briefly given them. A megre good-bye is all you give as your star-weaved form rends another spatial rift below you, Gazey holding on tight. In an instant your bodies are torn from the south, riding the wormhole all the way back to the marble plataeu. Spat out onto the ground beside the titanic BoB, you are met with a sight confirming your feeling; a rival mystic and their army has arrived! A thickly robed man, beaing a number of time pieces is languishing on the rock, struggling to stand as does their crystalline allies. Buzzing far overhead is an immense dragonfly of the same green-teal crystal. No doubt BoB showed them what for. But just then, before you could even so much as adjust, another distortion is felt cascading across space. . !

FATES DESCISION - TELEPORTATION - 1d10 = 6

Things begin to truly look bleak, the Pixel's ally has abandoned them, the armies of the dead march to the east, slaughtering poor .squirrels and the like. As the Hateful Dead ready another volley, no doubt all centered to aim on you and the last Pixel Falcon, you decide to act. Even if you cannot save them all. . . Still soaring above, you focus all you can on the magickal trace left by Amon, perhaps that was his goal all along? Then with a final casting, blanket the area in a sorrowful yellow glow. Yet, in your addled state, the spell does not reach the ones under duress in the fields of pixel grass and banana trees. Only managing to encompass yourself, the Falcon, and the two .squirrels that ride along with you. A single pixel tear is shed for the friends who so bravely have given up their lives, and then, in the next moment a great billowing of yellow smoke see you crash landing across the marble plateau, now filling with all manner of guests. All things considered, this could easily turn into a dire brawl!

- Dr. Unpleasant -

FATES COLLIDE! - HATEFUL DEAD VOLLEY THE FALCON -
ARROW VOLLEY -- 1d10 + 1 (Skill) = 5
PIXEL FALCONS EVADE! -- 1d10 + 2 (Skill) = 9

The skeletal dead line up once more upon the makeshift walls of flash-hardened clay, with a single mental order, you watch from the entrance of the Caldera Temple as they send the final shots to end your foe's bloodline here across these ashen wastes. Yet as countless great arrows of bone fly into the sky, born of the bits and pieces of ancient fossilized beasts, they miss their target completely! Not for lack of proper aim, no! Rather it seems the Falcon, the Pixel, and it's annoying .squirrels have all but vanished in a puff of putrid yellow smog. The air is still for a few moments more, the Hateful Dead remain dead-eyed toward the now sunlight heavens. . . Could they have gone invisible? Are they hiding somewhere? Whatever trick that squirrel king has to play, they've clearly shown their back, retreating from the battle at the very least. With this chance, you begin to ride west once more, consolidating with your forces whom hae not halted their advance.

FATES COLLIDE! - SLAUGHTER TO THE EAST -
ASHEN IDOLS ATTACK -- 1d10 + 2 (Might) + 1 (Mounted) = 13!
ENKINDLED ONES ATTACK -- 1d10 + 2 (Might) = 8
.SQUIRRELS COUNTERATTACK -- 1d10 + 2 (Skill) - 2 (Outnumbered: POP 5 < 7) = 8
JUMPING SPIDERS COUNTERATTACK -- 1d10 + 2 (Skill) - 2 (Outnumbered: POP 5 < 7) = 5

The mounted, stone armored idols of ash continue their ceaseless charges, without need for rest, their stone mounts obliterate the frail two-dimensional bodies of spiders and squirrel alike, all kept stuck in at bay by the Enkindled Ones. Barely even aware of the escape of their creator, the assorted joyful creations seem to cling on to some tiny little semblance of hope and battle on, even as their numbers dwindle, even as. . .

FATES DESCISION - RISE PIXEL ZOMBIES - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 8

The freshly slain, mutilated by spear, smashed by hoof, those blooded spiders and squirrels begin to rise, overcome by the black words that Dr. Unpleasant speaks. Upon his dark stone horse, the death enshrouded mystic's ambient magicks seem to drain the very life out of the pixel fields at a mere whim, crossing through the fields of corpses and hordes of his soldiers, first hand, the mystic witnesses the arisen creatures, whom just a soon join in the fray of battle.

FATES COLLIDE! - SLAUGHTER TO THE EAST -
THE PIXELATED DEAD -- 1d10 + 2 (Might) = 12!

Little hands and spindly limbs grasp from the trodden earth to pull down the still living few, cutting off their own consolidation and only leading to yet more bloodshed. By the end of their mighty charge, most of the Yellow Pixel's forces have been destroyed, those that remain retreat to the center of the fields, skittering or leaping up the massive banana tree for some kind of shelter, or last stand. But it is clear by now, from the shattered castle to the hordes of the dead that this little conflict is yours, Dr. Unplesant. Even if the other mystic didn't happen to become one of the casualties.

Jumping Spiders -- Population: Numerous (3) -> Few (2)[/b]

Spoiler: The Pixelated Dead (click to show/hide)

- Shapeless Apparition -

FATES DESCISION - NURISH THE NODE - 1d10 + 3 (Skill) = 5
FATES DESCISION - CONTINUE DIGGING - 1d10 + 2 (Skill) + 3 (Equipment) = 6
FATES DESCISION - EXPAND! - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 7

Well oiled, this machine. Your alen consciousness continues to observe as the bulbous buds squeeze their way engorged out from the tunnels, obliterating the ancient culture of this forgotten place. Rather than continue piling more and more earth upon yourself, especially given your passively growing nodes, no better a place for it that the eventual cloning facility. With each pile of soil, rock, bone, and metallic scrap broken down to its most elemental componenets, and cast into the node, it ripples with new growth. Not merely in pure size, within the structure of its cells rapidly change, distinugishing themselves from your other constructions. Yet. . . It is still not ready, needs more time to gestate. After not too long it seems the excavating has slowed considerably, not for lack of your Major Buds putting in work, but rather it seems a couple of them have run into some form of incredibly dense and dark stone that resists attempts to scuff it quite well. Whatever the pocket is, it'll take some more time yet to get through.

Regardless of all those insignificant details, once more the magick within your massive body forces you to expand, and then to contract. Expand, then contract. Again and again like a pump, your strange form dredges all the energy it can from your current buds, only to form a few yet more, firing them off deep into the tunnels for fresh new sustenance of this dead, rotted world.

Shapeless Apparition's Wounds become 11/7!

- '?' - & - Hood -
FATES COLLIDE! - ENTROPY & NOTHINGNESS -
DESTRUCTIVE BEAM ? -- It disappates!
ABYSSAL RAY -- 1d10 + 5 (Might) + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 11!
'?' CONTROLS THEIR SPELL -- 1d10 + 3 (Skill) + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 11!

FATES DESCISION - SPATIAL REND - 1d10 + 3 (Skill) + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 9

FATES COLLIDE! - BEASTKIN & SOLDIER VS. THE FORGOTTEN -
BEASTKIN CHARGE -- 1d10 + 2 (Skill) = 4
LONE SOLDIER -- 1d10 + 3 (Skill) = 6
FORGOTTEN DEFEND HOOD -- 1d10 + 2 (Skill) - 2 (Outnumbered: POP 1 < 3)= 9

Between the blades of ratmen and a noble woman, or the complete anhilation of the abyss, Hood takes their chance. As the skeletal forgotten makes its final duel, tangling alone with the remaining enemy soldiers, Hood relegates concentration on his erupting entropic spell to one hand, the flesh disintegrating painfully, sloughing off the bone as his does. With what could be the mystic's final words, he utters a single incantation. Peeling off and gathering the pure destructive energies arcing between their mixing aspects, all at once Hood releases his spell, the crimson ray is engulfed, mere sparks are left in the wake of the void. Just as the skeletal soldier's guard is broken, Hood's spell funnels all of his destructive prowess into obliterating that which is space and time between the two mystics. Yet even that in its entirety is not enough to halt '?'s immense non-light, empowered by the engorgment of the chaotic sea. The man draped in red and black is just able to get most of his body behind the rend, tucking himself in. Yet still, the void ray shines through, vanishing first his exposed right arm, painlessly, bloodlessly, then the last Forgotten, never to be seen again. It dark-light spirals through, onward, seeping through the core of the Barrowhold Giant, rendering its enchantment as naught. The motes of void that do not fully encompass Hood's body are in the same instant discordantly showered down upon the Keep of Black Apathy, slicing here and there through a spire or two before returning to the inky black from whence it came.

FATES DESCISION - '?' RESISTS - 1d10 + 1 (Hardiness) + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 10!

An errant bolt is refract straight for the silver haired, nameless one, she does not even so much as avert her gaze. The void-ray knowingly rejoining with its conduit. At last, after the intense struggle, she lowers her arms. The arteial leylines pulsating still, filled to the brim with her lifeforce and the seepages of nothingness both. Utterly draining, as the sky clears of masterless energies, the east bears its scars deep. The colossus of bone falls brittle with a massive upheaveal, desperately the Beastkin and Lone Soldier leap to cling on for dear life upon those hovering Chrome Bits, that see them well. For now, this dire conflict went to '?' and her Continent of Monsters, shattered as it is.

In the rubble of bone and earth, Hood musters a sputter back to some semblance of life. His ward of horrifying spirits weakened through the consumption of the void, yet perhaps it is what kept him alive, in this state. A crimson stream pools around his right side, his arm, most of his shoulder is simply gone. Gazing up into the red sky above, he sees the distant passing of the Chrome Bits, his foes riding them back to the south, or perhaps descending to come search for his remains. Perhaps they'll think him dead. Perhaps he's only been afforded a few moments yet more to recuperate before the finale. Whatever it be, the mystic of destruction must make haste, lest this be his final resting grounds.

Forgotten -- Population: Solitary (1) -> Extinct (0)[/b]
Barrowhold Giant -- Population: Solitary (1) -> Extinct (0)[/b]
Hood has only ONE WOUND remaining!!!
I've lost control of my life.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2021, 06:32:12 am »

Hello, Mystic from afar. Have you come to parley?

Amon says while hugging Gazey and patting Bob.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2021, 07:01:22 am »

Still clutching his forehead as he is, knelt on the ground, Clesydros thinks, barely able to do so:
"That went... much differently than i had anticipated... And i have the mother of all headaches right now... Ugh!"
Upon hearing the voice of the other mystic, he turns his head to look at him and responds, but his mouth doesn't move.
"So... The reality-warper has come... What brought you back? Know that i have... No fondess for your kind, but i have no interest in a fight as i am. Therefore... Let's say i'm ambivalent toward you... And i intend to leave... in due time. Just as soon as i've gathered myself and decided what i'll do next."

((Ookay then... that didn't go as expected. And of course i managed to hit another minimum roll at another critical moment... just wonderful.

So, a few questions, Unraveller:

1. I assume i'm decidedly not-dead?
2. Do i get to keep the slate?
3. Did i get anything tangible from this at all?
))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2021, 07:16:41 am »

(( I completely forgot to finish, this post came out really strangely for me in terms of writing. Distraction and disjointedness. Anyway with mentioning the outcome as such, lacking flavour at the very moment but --

Clesydros is afflicted with DELIRIUM, due to the mental overload he receives a -2 malus to all rolls for the next three turns as he recovers.
Clesydros also gains ORIGIN OF ENLIGHTENMENT, the information buried within the slatestone has left a permenant mark in his mind and forever recieves a +1 on magickal rolls. Further, this bonus is instead a +2 with magicks made aspected towards 'creation'

Then in the not so 'tangible', he begins to understand the text engraved within the Cosmos, the Divine Grammar as it's known. But this knowledge hasn't fully developed as of yet. It's jumbled, and illegible in some ways, myriad images continue to invaid his mind whenever he looks upon the text. Seemingly relevant to what is carven, but difficult to fully decipher as of yet. - consider this a further lore rabit hole that will develop overtime as Clesydros and the collective recovers from the mental tax. As for the slate itself, it was another piece of the Throne that was seemingly lost, or perhaps taken before it could be added to the construction. I suppose you could dismantle it again, or at least attempt to. Forgive me if you feel scuffed by the outcome, I swear there's some internal reasoning, thoigh I definitely don't promise the eventual outcome will payoff, not confident enoigh for that. Ha.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 07:28:52 am by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2021, 07:27:22 am »

"The Bud farm can take care of itself from now on. It shouldn't be too long before it is fully functional. Now to take on more important matters..." Apparition orders the Major Buds to make small dents, holes and cracks upon the hardy rock walls, and the commands the smaller Buds to squeeze into the cracks in an attempt to crumble them apart.

Apparition starts to feel the limits of its current means of expansion after the last dissapointing attempt at sprouting new nodes even further and directly from itself. If Apparition is to expand it domain further into the earth and eventually consume it all, it should be from the already existing nodes themselves. It focuses all of its magic to this task, mutating these nodes for them to have a instinctual intelligences of their own, so they can ease the workload of further expansion by sprouting and controlling their own nodes.

| The Shapeless Apparition | Assimilation/Change Mystic |
| ♥ 11/7 | MGT:1 SKL:1 HRD:4 WIL:4 |
| (++) Assimilation Magic | (+) Change Magic |

| The Buds |
| SMALL SIZE | BLOB | ♥ 1 | MGT:0 SKL:3 HRD:0 WIL:0 | ANIMALISTIC |
Spoiler:  The Buds (click to show/hide)

| The Major Buds |
| MEDIUM SIZE | BLOB | ♥ 2 | MGT:1 SKL:1 HRD:0 WIL:1 | ANIMALISTIC |
Spoiler:  The Major Buds (click to show/hide)
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 31, 2021, 07:48:40 am »

(( I completely forgot to finish, this post came out really strangely for me in terms of writing. Distraction and disjointedness. Anyway with mentioning the outcome as such, lacking flavour at the very moment but --

Clesydros is afflicted with DELIRIUM, due to the mental overload he receives a -2 malus to all rolls for the next three turns as he recovers.
Clesydros also gains ORIGIN OF ENLIGHTENMENT, the information buried within the slatestone has left a permenant mark in his mind and forever recieves a +1 on magickal rolls. Further, this bonus is instead a +2 with magicks made aspected towards 'creation'

Then in the not so 'tangible', he begins to understand the text engraved within the Cosmos, the Divine Grammar as it's known. But this knowledge hasn't fully developed as of yet. It's jumbled, and illegible in some ways, myriad images continue to invaid his mind whenever he looks upon the text. Seemingly relevant to what is carven, but difficult to fully decipher as of yet. - consider this a further lore rabit hole that will develop overtime as Clesydros and the collective recovers from the mental tax. As for the slate itself, it was another piece of the Throne that was seemingly lost, or perhaps taken before it could be added to the construction. I suppose you could dismantle it again, or at least attempt to. Forgive me if you feel scuffed by the outcome, I swear there's some internal reasoning, thoigh I definitely don't promise the eventual outcome will payoff, not confident enoigh for that. Ha.)

((Honestly i was kinda getting ready to hit the reroll before you explained it, but now i feel totally happy with the outcome. In fact i don't feel scuffed at all; getting the slate bonus permanently plus getting 'creation' as an aspect is actually really good, well worth eating the three turn debuff. And no, i'm not going to mess with the slate anymore, since i don't need to. I only wish i knew about Clesydros being 'DELIRIOUS' from the get go, for the purposes of some dubious delirious text. :P It's honestly just another opportunity for some fun roleplay...

And don't worry about the post being disjointed or seeming strange. It didn't seem that way to me, just Clesydros' section left me confused since it seemed to abruptly cut off...))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2021, 08:10:42 am »

"Return to the Abyssal Sailor my friend. Then we can run a search party with the Chrome Bits to make sure they are gone." [OoC: Now is probably your only chance to escape, wounded as you are. Try to avoid crossing a voidline, since that will immediately let me know you crossed it.]

The abyssal sailor pulses as life and the abyss is poured into it, gaining energy from the surrounding lands as ? focus to repair itself and fly once more. The Chrome Bits spread out afterward as the group runs a search pattern from above, clearing dust and dirt with not-light for the Mystic.

Meanwhile, the hole ? created slowly grows from the voidlines to engulf the shattered Barrowhold Giant, tumbling down to be absorbed into the abyss. It was a hardy construct that will be deserving of use once it has been purged of the Mystic's link.

(Let's also have a interlude if you want to make one about what those in the dens think of things. And if any have grown enough that they will finally spill outward yet.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2021, 09:30:17 am »

Accelerate the rate of algal growth, expanding the watery section of the ecosystem and expanding potential range of spells

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2021, 09:50:26 am »

Hood hides in the pit and selectively destroys the fabric of reality and creates a pocket dimension he can go to.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 31, 2021, 12:01:32 pm »

Hood hides in the pit and selectively destroys the fabric of reality and creates a pocket dimension he can go to.
(I wonder how obvious that is going to be Also, the abyss down there linked to my leylines too, so. Thanks for that? Good luck.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 31, 2021, 03:21:19 pm »

(Imma post my turn as I have to go somewhere. And when I come back, If there is no drunk delirious roleplay from Strik3r, Imma be sad.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 01, 2021, 05:00:59 am »

"Well that went better than expected and with minimal casualties on my side, to bad the cowardly squirrel king ran for it because I really wanted to see what he looked like inside that yellow box and I bet he would have been a useful addition to my army, oh well I can always kill him later, still not sure what he was doing over here I mean what the fuck's up with having banana trees all over the place what was the point of them?"
Have my troops clear out the survivors, then have them all move back to the tomb while I raise what corpses can be found and send them back to the tomb, then I use my staff to burn everything to the ground.

-- Dr. Unpleasant --
| Dr. Unpleasant | Death/Creation Mystic |
| ♥ 5/6 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:2 WIL:4 |
| (++) Death Magic | (++) Fire Magic(CD:1) | (+) Creation Magic |

Spoiler: Dr. Unpleasant (click to show/hide)
Minions:
| POP LVL 3 | Ashen Idols | HUMAN SIZE | ASH HUMANOID |
| ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:1 HRD:3 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | WATER SOLUBLE | LIFELESS FORM | EQUIPMENT | MOUNTED |

Spoiler: Ashen Idols (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 6 | Enkindled Ones | 1/2 HUMAN SIZE | EMBER HUMANOID |
| ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:0 HRD:2 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | EMBER BODIES | LIFELESS FORM | EQUIPMENT |

Spoiler: Enkindled Ones (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 4 | The Hateful Dead | VARIOUS |
| MINDLESS |
Spoiler: The Hateful Dead (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 4 | The Pixelated Dead | SQUIRRELS AND LARGE SPIDERS|
| MINDLESS | TWO DIMENSIONAL |
Spoiler: The Pixelated Dead (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 01, 2021, 06:24:35 am »

Amon calls upon astral Magic’s and imbues himself along with his friends, POWER.

Amon also tries talking to the vampires again.

Amon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gazey:

Bob:

(Also, Unraveller. What does my character look like now? I’m curious. The image makes it seem like I’m a blue insect creature or something.)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 01, 2021, 07:21:39 am »

|| Clesydros || Δ COLLECTIVE | DELIRIOUS | HUMAN | Time/Space Mystic || ♥ 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 || (++) Time Magic | ((++) Creation Magic / (+) All Magic) | (+) Space Magic | (--) All ||
   [INV: Robes | 'Enchanted Timepiece']
   [Δ COLLECTIVE CASTES:
      || POP LVL 4 | Kosmites || Δ COLLECTIVE | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | HUMAN SIZE | CRYSTAL HUMANOIDS || ♥ 2 | MGT:2 SKL:4 HRD:2 WIL:0 ||
      || Anassa || INTELLIGENT | Δ COLLECTIVE | FLYING | CAPACITY:(POP LVL 5 | HUMAN SIZE) | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | COMMERCIAL AIRPLANE SIZE | CRYSTAL DRAGONFLY || ♥ 4/4 | MGT:4 SKL:2 HRD:3 WIL:2 ||
         [INV: Some(3?) Kosmites | Numerous(4) Razorwings | Few(2) Kruovios]
      || POP LVL 4 | Razorwings || Δ COLLECTIVE | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | FLYING | BACKPACK SIZE | CRYSTAL ARTHROPODS || ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:1 WIL:1 ||]
   [SUBORDINATES:
      || POP LVL 2 | Kruovios || MINDLESS | LIFELESS FORM | 3/2 HUMAN SIZE | DIAMOND HUMANOIDS || ♥ 5 | MGT:4 SKL:0 HRD:6 WIL:0 ||]

With Amon not saying anything further, Clesydros Slowly rises from his knees to stand, still clutching his head, but now staring down Amon. Clesydros appears to speak, his mouth yet again does not move as he does so.
"Why are you so quiet now? What are you plotting, reality-warper...?. You... You want the knowledge in the stone, don't you?! The knowledge in my head?!  You can't have it! No one can have it! You couldn't handle it! The... Chair... is god. It wants you... To sit in its lap and feed it! It wants you to feed it with blood, to be it's willing slave! It can't be fed! It mustn't be fed! It wants blood and it mustn't have it! It wants blood...!"
It is then he finally notices the floating yellow square.
"It wants blood, but what do you bleed, yellow thing? Do you bleed happiness? Are you bleeding right now...? Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter... Because it must never have it! It empowers it, don't you see? You don't see... Do you? You couldn't possibly understand.

...I have no further interest to speak with the likes of you. I and my children shall leave now. Yes, yes... Follow the falling red sun, away on big green wings. The red and green toghether form... Yellow. Yes, away from the rising yellow sun, to ride on it's gale. You... You should clear out too... It gets a bit toasty this close to the sun...[1] But don't follow me! You can't have my mind, you mind-suckers! You'll have to fly through the sun to get to me!"

Spoiler: Clesydros (click to show/hide)
Castes:
Spoiler: Kruovios (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kosmites (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anassa (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Razorwings (click to show/hide)

(([1]Yes that's a spell. Go ahead, have fun with this one, Unraveller :))

Is this dubious enough for you, Knightwing?

Also Unraveller, i'm sorry if i accidentally revealed your entire planned plot... But hey, at least it can be dismissed as ramblings of a delirious mind for now :P))

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38