Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25699 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2021, 07:47:40 am »

(I have to be honest, When I thought delirium, I thought like drunk. Not batshit crazy lol.)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2021, 08:49:43 am »

(I have to be honest, When I thought delirium, I thought like drunk. Not batshit crazy lol.)

Then just say drunk? Delirium is just an another word for being mentally unstable.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 01, 2021, 01:14:13 pm »

((Or maybe Clesydros isn't quite as batshit crazy as he's making himself out to be? ;) ))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 01, 2021, 01:51:40 pm »

(Know this is decently late into the game but miss all the shots you dont take and all that if you aint taking new people atm just put me on a waitlist or something for when/if you do)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 01:56:39 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 01, 2021, 02:30:18 pm »

Following Clesydros's speech, Yellow Pixel, perched on the last Pixel Falcon that had just landed on the Throne's pillar, starts speaking to him:

"You say funny things Green Magus, with the neat gadgetry! Hmm. You say that the Throne wants blood, so yes, happy energy in my case. It's an interesting theory!"

"The Throne was shrouded in a veil of stardust in the beginning... So beautiful, so enticing! It's the kind of thing that lures you towards it and enthralls your mind! But it's also something very powerful! And as a plus, now that I look at it up close, I have to say that it has nice engravings and that it's probably very comfy, being all square and bristling with right angles... Woooow!"

"That's exactly why I called Amon after he came to it. Uh. Hee-hee-hee! I mean, because it's powerful!"

"Yes, indeed! After I felt that something had happened at the Throne, I guessed that a Mystic was meddling with it. And I thought that such Mystic must be quite bold and courageous; the kind of being who dares accomplish great actions that most would be afraid of doing."

"So I presumed this Mystic went to the Throne before all the others and that maybe they had found a way to gain some powers out of it. I thus finally came to believe that they would probably be a fantastic ally to help me in my war against that despicable old man with a moustache and his army of icky icky zombies!"

Yellow Pixel then rotates towards Amon:

"Therefore, I didn't hesitate a second: I telepathized with the Mystic, whom is you Amon, and we then formed an alliance together! So now we are friends!"

"But the situation degenerated so fast... In no time, my enemy made a breach in my castle and his bad army with stone horses started to sadistically squish all the jolly .squirrels! I yet tried to bombard the assailants with banana bombs, but sadly, it didn't suffice, so now I'm here... And I didn't manage to bring my merry creations with me..."

Talking again to Clesydros:

"However, what you just said Green Magus, about the red of the sun mixed with the green of you that makes yellow... It sounds quite right to me! Also, I like your idea to fly to the sun, while the other Mystics whack and bash at each other nonstop and destroy their marvelous creations, wich put sadness in your heart and even rage! It's a very awful feeling, believe me!"

"So I really would like to go with you! It sounds like a much amusing and thrilling thing to do! And don't think I want to suck your mind or do nasty things to you! I'm not that sort of folk!"

"At the same time though, I don't completely understand why you want to go meet the red sun of this world... It's red and rather weak... But maybe you want to change it and make it yellow and full of energy?! I could be pretty helpful at that!"

"Don't you think however that it would be easier to make a smaller yellow sun replete with happiness? It's exactly what I attempted to do recently, but my spell utterly failed and I only managed to generate a small floating mote of light... By the way, where are you Allysun?"

"Nevertheless, I can't aid you or follow you right now, as there is another very important thing I need to do before, and because I want to spend some time with my new friend Amon!"

"But thereafter, do you agree that I join you Green Magus? And what do you think about my idea of creating a shiny happy yellow sun?"

((Unraveller, when I teleported to the Throne, did I bring the little mote of light with me?))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 02:32:20 pm by Yellow Pixel »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 01, 2021, 03:17:15 pm »

((If there's anyone Clesydros managed to confuse, it was yellow pixel lol. Actually, i think probably both mystics were confused by that...))

The wings of the Razorwing on Clesydros' back flutter as if eager to take flight.
"Clesydros! My dear naïve, yellow friend. My name, is Clesydros. You speak many words, kind words. Good words, too good for this land of despair. Too many words. Anything you say or do not may be used against you in the court of law! As you are, you are missing a few dimensions to be existing in this dimension...

I find your offer of friendship tempting but alas... I see through your ploy; I won't let your infectious happiness touch me! Away with you, mind-warper! Farewell to you!"

((Also, you should put in an action, whatever it is. That way we'll have all turns in.))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:19:12 pm by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 01, 2021, 03:23:24 pm »

(When manz helps small yellow dude, Putting everything at risk, Small yellow dude be like, “I appreciate you, But let me leave with this, (As of first meeting) Batshit crazy dude.

Just kidding lol

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 01, 2021, 05:25:52 pm »

"Clesydros, what are you saying? I'm not scheming against you! I just wanted to provide you some of my happiness, and I'm absolutely sure you would appreciate it! Everyone likes having more happiness in their life!"

"Furthermore, this world is totally devoid of happiness, and that's why it needs me! But I also think that if you had more of it, it would do you a lot of good! And to say it's infectious ain't right... It's precious, wondrous and lovesome, but it's not really infectious! You just can never get enough of it..."

"Actually though, I must stop talking, because I have an important task to accomplish..."

With this, Yellow Pixel disembarks the Pixel Falcon and appears to go meditating on the Throne's pillar. He then concentrates, sending a prayer towards the Great Banana Tree on the Squirrel Island and linking his magick to it, with the goal of imbuing it with active life. At once, he tells it to uproot itself, grow a face, and go attack the army of Dr. Unpleasant to save the last .squirrels and Jumping Spiders!

| Yellow Pixel | Pixel/Happiness Mystic |
| 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 |
| (++) Pixel Magic | (+) Happiness Magic |

Spoiler: Yellow Pixel (click to show/hide)

Close friends:

| POP LVL 2 | .squirrels | SQUIRREL SIZE | 2D SQUIRREL |
| 1 | MGT:0 SKL:2 HRD:1 WIL:0 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL |

Spoiler: .squirrels (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 1 | Pixel Falcons | HIPPO SIZE | 2D FALCON |
| 3 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:3 WIL:1 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL |

Spoiler: Pixel Falcons (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 2 | Jumping Spiders | + HUMAN SIZE | 2D SPIDER |
| 2 | MGT:4 SKL:2 HRD:2 WIL:1 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL | LONGSTRIDER |

Spoiler: Jumping Spiders (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:47:31 pm by Yellow Pixel »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2021, 04:36:19 am »

"Everyone likes having more happiness in their life!"
(LIES!)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2021, 08:45:35 am »

(( I will be intermittent in terms of activity over the next four/five days or so. I may or may not be able to get a post out during that time, I won't guarantee it. Some other duties have to take precedent briefly, but I'll get back onto a regular cycle thereafter. If I don't end up making any posts between now and then, sorry. Hope you'll be willing to bear it.))
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2021, 10:20:45 am »

((It’s fine, I can wait))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2021, 03:42:07 pm »

(( I will be intermittent in terms of activity over the next four/five days or so. I may or may not be able to get a post out during that time, I won't guarantee it. Some other duties have to take precedent briefly, but I'll get back onto a regular cycle thereafter. If I don't end up making any posts between now and then, sorry. Hope you'll be willing to bear it.))

Np

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2021, 05:34:31 pm »

"We will survive! Happiness cannot die!"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2021, 02:10:16 am »

Take as long as needed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 04, 2021, 11:27:46 am »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38