Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25791 times)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 11
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2021, 02:37:36 pm »

Telepathic message toward the Throne...

"Hello Amon! I'm back in your mind! Sorry if you mind!"

"Last time time we talked, you asked if I could teleport my island near the Throne, but I doubt I would have the power to do so..."

"Anyway, I prefer protecting my creations against the undead army that is getting ready to attack me than come meet you now, but if the situation becomes truly desperate I will probably consider the option! So thank you for the offer!"

"Also I reiterate my alliance proposal, because the army in front of my castle is like... very agitated right now, and certainly going to strike very soon, so I don't have much time to talk to you... And by the way, the army in question is like, very big, and is leaded by a dark grim 'stached mystic holding a scary scepter that can shoot dreadful bursts of flames and that he found in some sort of volcano tomb!"

"For these reasons, your help would be particularly appreciated, and if you come to assit me, I would be much indebted toward you. Moreover, I get the feeling that if my close enemies manage to squelch me, it will then be your turn because of your eminent presence at the Throne!"

"But beyond all what I said, I deeply believe that if some of us mystics decide to join forces, it will give us an incredible advantage over the others in the big war game we are playing, all because of the fantastic powers of union, cooperation and empathy! But if you think that such principles are bonkers, well... I will handle things with my pixel friends! Thank you for listening!"

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2021, 03:01:10 pm »

Conspiracy Theory: The throne is a lie.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 21, 2021, 04:35:49 pm »

Telepathic message toward the Throne...

"Hello Amon! I'm back in your mind! Sorry if you mind!"

"Last time time we talked, you asked if I could teleport my island near the Throne, but I doubt I would have the power to do so..."

"Anyway, I prefer protecting my creations against the undead army that is getting ready to attack me than come meet you now, but if the situation becomes truly desperate I will probably consider the option! So thank you for the offer!"

"Also I reiterate my alliance proposal, because the army in front of my castle is like... very agitated right now, and certainly going to strike very soon, so I don't have much time to talk to you... And by the way, the army in question is like, very big, and is leaded by a dark grim 'stached mystic holding a scary scepter that can shoot dreadful bursts of flames and that he found in some sort of volcano tomb!"

"For these reasons, your help would be particularly appreciated, and if you come to assit me, I would be much indebted toward you. Moreover, I get the feeling that if my close enemies manage to squelch me, it will then be your turn because of your eminent presence at the Throne!"

"But beyond all what I said, I deeply believe that if some of us mystics decide to join forces, it will give us an incredible advantage over the others in the big war game we are playing, all because of the fantastic powers of union, cooperation and empathy! But if you think that such principles are bonkers, well... I will handle things with my pixel friends! Thank you for listening!"

Amon sighs. “Fine, Fine. I can’t really teleport right now, So you might have to wait a bit until my magic comes back. You owe me for this!

(Damn 2d pixel pulling on my heartstrings.)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 21, 2021, 04:46:59 pm »

"I undoubtedly owe you for this... Thank you very much!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2021, 06:15:11 am »

(Uh, King Zultan, I don’t suppose a truce will be available😢?)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2021, 03:26:35 pm »

Suddenly, in the Banana Castle...

"It's definitive! We are under attack! We must react and fast!"

"So the plan is as follows: I will ride a pixel falcon, the .squirrels will ride the other falcons and we will bring plenty of banana bombs with us!" (Maybe inside pixel boxes for convenience?)

"We are going to throw the bombs on our enemies, but we will focus firstly on disabling the big bad mystic with a fire scepter, and secondly on expunging the Hateful Dead!"

"I want everyone else inside the castle to avoid the arrows! Nobody stay on the ramparts!"

"Also, at the moment we take flight, I will imbue every falcon with a magical aura of happiness to ensure our protection!"

"So you must fly fast my friends, fast like shooting stars! And our foes are better to brace themselves because..."

"IT'S BANANA BOMBARD TIME!!!"

| Yellow Pixel | Pixel/Happiness Mystic |
| 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 |
| (++) Pixel Magic | (+) Happiness Magic |

Spoiler: Yellow Pixel (click to show/hide)

Close friends:

| POP LVL 4 | .squirrels | SQUIRREL SIZE | 2D SQUIRREL |
| 1 | MGT:0 SKL:2 HRD:1 WIL:0 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL |

Spoiler: .squirrels (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 2 | Pixel Falcons | HIPPO SIZE | 2D FALCON |
| 3 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:3 WIL:1 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL |

Spoiler: Pixel Falcons (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 4 | Jumping Spiders | + HUMAN SIZE | 2D SPIDER |
| 2 | MGT:4 SKL:2 HRD:2 WIL:1 |
| ANIMALISTIC | TWO DIMENSIONAL | LONGSTRIDER |

Spoiler: Jumping Spiders (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2021, 03:42:56 pm »

Pour some of my life into this attack, with intent to absorb the life force of the other mystic. All fall into abyss, an end to life. Destruction ended. Or let chaos give birth anew.

Spoiler:  ? (click to show/hide)
Minions:
Spoiler: Lone Soldier (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beastkin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chrome Bits (click to show/hide)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2021, 04:45:50 pm »

Pour some of my life into this attack, with intent to absorb the life force of the other mystic. All fall into abyss, an end to life. Destruction ended. Or let chaos give birth anew.

Spoiler:  ? (click to show/hide)
Minions:
Spoiler: Lone Soldier (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beastkin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chrome Bits (click to show/hide)

(Wait, Who’s winning here?)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 22, 2021, 11:15:11 pm »

(( I'll have a post up tomorrow. Hopefully BlackPaldin gets their turn in before then. Otherwise I'll have to make some assumptions considering their current predicament. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 23, 2021, 02:06:01 am »

(( I'll have a post up tomorrow.)
((I was afraid this would be the case. Yesterday was a weird day on the forums. I would have been more surprised if you had been unaffected.))
((Hopefully BlackPaldin gets their turn in before then. Otherwise I'll have to make some assumptions considering their current predicament. ))
((Yeah thats a good point actually. What IS the best way to resolve a situation like this? In theory it would be to ensure as little changes as possible as a result of the absent player's non-action and to keep their character alive. But How do you do that when said player is absent in the middle of a battle and any action taken or not taken by that player will have a significant impact on the overall outcome?))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 23, 2021, 02:09:48 am »

(Uh, King Zultan, I don’t suppose a truce will be available😢?)
(Sure.)

((I was afraid this would be the case. Yesterday was a weird day on the forums. I would have been more surprised if you had been unaffected.))
(What weird thing happened on the forum yesterday?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 23, 2021, 02:17:41 am »

(What weird thing happened on the forum yesterday?)
((Nothing specifically, but the user activity patterns were completely different from the usual, not to mention there was a slump in active user counts as welll throughout the entire day. I suspect some real-life thing was going on and it will naturally affect the forums. Though, i don't exist in real life, so i wouldn't know.

There were also some odd posts but nothing more odd than usual for Bay12.

EDIT: Anyway, i realize this isn't really the correct place for talking forum metrics. Sorry about this minor disruption.))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 02:24:08 am by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 23, 2021, 02:31:16 am »

(( Strangely, in the same vein, I was out with my SO for most of the day yesterday, and we noticed a really odd emptiness on the roads for a weekend afternoon. Nothing more than coincidence I'm sure. Also had to get my stolen car back, so that stuff kept me from writing much preemptively. ))

(( As for that sort of mid-combat action, it's ultimately just going to be up to me doing what I might expect them to logically do in any given situation. No way to really give a good overarching answer without specific context. Comes down to survival and the most pragmatic decision I can think of.  Also didn't mention it, but I appreciatethe effort in keeping sheets organized Strik3r, though I'd hope you don't feel like you HAVE to do it. ))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 02:33:57 am by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 23, 2021, 03:04:35 am »

(Sorry to hear your car was stolen, at least you got it back hope it wasn't to badly damaged.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 23, 2021, 08:03:25 am »

(Sorry to hear your car was stolen, at least you got it back hope it wasn't to badly damaged.)

(Argh, Am I the only one here without a car? I can’t relate.)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38