Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25799 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 11
« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2021, 10:39:43 am »

((If you happen to be within range, I think. I don't know when that was codified. Unravveler?))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2021, 11:38:21 am »

((If you happen to be within range, I think. I don't know when that was codified. Unravveler?))

At turn four, Clesydros sent a telepathic message to Maria:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=178773.msg8299549#msg8299549

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2021, 02:08:03 pm »

(( Yeah, it's been done a couple of times. I have no real issue with it. As long as it doesn't become a several page back and forth of course. Pixel can still get in an action as normal. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2021, 03:23:39 pm »

Yellow Pixel sends a telepathic message toward the Throne:

"Oh, glorious mystic who command the Throne! I want to talk with you..."

Amon winces at the sudden and intrusive message filled with glee and innocence. But on further examination, He find himself quite interested indeed...

Ah, What do you wish to speak of?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2021, 03:36:34 pm »

"Tell me... Who are you, and how can you be so bold as to dare taking control of the Throne before all the other Mystics? Wy did you try such foolish endeavor?"

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2021, 04:04:26 pm »

((Okay, i'm not sure what plans you had for this, Yellow Pixel, but you might wanna make up an action irrespective of those plans, so that this doesn't drag on this turn, in case that matters at all.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:09:46 pm by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2021, 04:19:47 pm »

((My magical action could very well be affected by my little discussion with Knightwing, so I have no choice but to wait for his answer...))

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2021, 04:27:01 pm »

(( It won't be an issue, I'm mid-writing anyhow. I'm sure it'll be done tonight. ))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2021, 04:34:40 pm »

((Does it means that I have to do something now if I want an action next turn? If it's the case, I have an idea.))

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2021, 04:39:18 pm »

((Does it means that I have to do something now if I want an action next turn? If it's the case, I have an idea.))
((Yeah, Knighty seems to be a little bit absent right now, so you should probably make an action, so that you don't end up without one...))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2021, 04:43:30 pm »

"Tell me... Who are you, and how can you be so bold as to dare taking control of the Throne before all the other Mystics? Wy did you try such foolish endeavor?"

Hah, Foolish. Have you come to talk or to mock? I’m doing what I believe to be necessary. Nothing more, Nothing less. And, I seem to be a quite a unknown among other mystics, And even if air was a threat, They would be better off waiting as the damage I could do them far exceeds the benefits. They would be better off trying to kill someone else. Anything else?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 20, 2021, 04:51:59 pm »

"In fact, I just wanted to tell you that your arrival at the Throne did not go unnoticed and that soon all the other Mystics will be after you if you stay there... So I wanted to propose you to form an alliance with me and come in my castle!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 20, 2021, 05:04:56 pm »

"In fact, I just wanted to tell you that your arrival at the Throne did not go unnoticed and that soon all the other Mystics will be after you if you stay there... So I wanted to propose you to form an alliance with me and come in my castle!"
(Meanwhile, ? and Hood are completely unaware due to fighting via power clash. Or at least ? is.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 20, 2021, 05:10:48 pm »

While tempting, I seem to have made myself a base here. I suppose so could come over... But first, Could you teleport you and your island over here? I’ll have to think about the offer if not.

(I just realized this alliance is probably because yellow pixel thinks he won’t win the whole battle he has going on and wants to piggyback on my power. I could also be reading too much into it. Again.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 20, 2021, 05:17:00 pm »

(( No worries, I'm not gonna scuff you out of a turn unless it goes on forever lol.))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38