Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: CYOGTCG Trading Card Game: continuation of the original thread linked below  (Read 2390 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

I'll draw a card as well, that's quite an adorable one you've got there, I must say.

Here we go, I spend a single star and summon a supermassive Red Giant!

This will end my turn, while my Cosmic Sky grants another star, whittling itself down to 5 Hearts!

Spoiler: Unraveller's Status (click to show/hide)
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Unraveller, can you please PM me the amount of each card you have in your deck?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

I draw a card...

I play Flower Field!

Instead of attacking, my Honeybee generates a Star! Because this is an action used in place of an attack and not an attack, it does not destroy Honeybee!

This ends my turn.

Spoiler: Supernerd's Stats (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Sorry Naturgirl! Could have sworn I'd sent it earlier. You should have gotten it now?

Either way, I draw a card! I'm liking this pleasant theme of yours Supernerd. However. . . I'll use these two stars of mine to create an Asteroid Belt!

Just as well, my Red Giant will bathe your Honeybee in its warmth, destroying the creature and reducing my card's health to just a measly 2!

As I end my turn, another star comes to me, while the Cosmic Sky is reduced to 4 hearts.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I have it now, thank you

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I draw a card...

I pay 1 Star to play Beehive!

This ends my turn, and as my turn comes to an end Beehive activates to create a Busy Bee!

websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll draw a card myself. Looks like we both have similar (but-different) token generators. That's neat.

I'll play this card, Guiding Light!

Afterwards, I'll have my asteroid field pelt your busy-bee token to destroy it. Losing a heart in the process.

Then my Red Giant will deal but one point of damage toward your beehive. Ending my turn, I gain another star through Cosmic Sky, while it loses yet another heart.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I draw a card...

Instead of attacking with Beehive (Why would I do that anyway?) I gain a Star!
I'll then immediately spend that Star to play... Beehive!

This ends my turn! Since I have two Beehives, two Busy Bees are created!

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Oh no. I think I sense a bit of a swarm coming!

No matter, I draw a card! And immediately play it thus.

Hopefully another Cosmic sky at my behest can help speed things along. Hopefully. I'll try some form of pain mitigation here by having my Asteroid Belt again destroy one of your busy-bees. Taking one damage in the process.

Afterward, my Red Giant will again attack the same beehive for one damage!

Now that it's the end of my turn, my Cosmic Skies grant two stars my way, receiving their respective damage of course.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I draw a card...

On your Guiding Light card, I play Anger of the Bees!

As long as your second Guiding Light remains in play, I will create an Angry Bee at the start of my turns!

Both beehives and my Busy Bee will generate a Star instead of attacking.

This ends my turn, and two Busy Bees are created!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:17:36 pm by Supernerd »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Damn bees, you're going to blot out all the starlight!

I'll draw my next card! Hm. I suppose we'll have to cut this off before it gets insanely out of hand. I'll play this, Solar Storm for three stars!

This will buy me back some time, no doubt. Now, I'll have my asteroid field destroy yet another busy bee, taking damage in kind.

Afterwards, my Red Giant will deal a single point of damage to another bee token, taking them both down to one heart.

And finally, the card you played anger of the bees upon will attack one of your tokens, dealing no damage, but taking some in return. (( Just trying to clarify, you said 'second guiding light' of which I only have one. Did you mean my second Cosmic Sky? ))

Another two stars are accrued from these cosmic skies.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(No, Guiding Light is what I played it on. You may reduce Guiding Light's hearts instead of cosmic sky 2 if you wish)

I draw a card...

At the start of my turn an Angry Bee emerges!

I play Flower Field!

My original flower field, and both Beehives generate a Star instead of attacking, bringing me to 6 Stars.

Angry Bee and the 1 Heart Busy Bee attack Asteroid Belt, destroying all cards involved! (I think this grants you one Asteroid Token)

My remaining Busy Bee attacks the First Cosmic Sky, destroying it. Since this happened AFTER the destruction of Asteroid Field, it does not generate an Asteroid.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Got it, I'll leave it the way it is though.))

I'll draw! Alrighty, guess I'll spend a single star to summon another Asteroid Field!

Ah yes, also the Asteroid Token is here from the previous field's destruction.

On that note, the token attacks your new flower field, dealing one damage.

While Red Giant will attack your new Busy Bee, destroying itself to create another Asteroid Token!

Now that it's the end of my turn, I'll gain a star and also spend it to draw through Guiding Light, and dealing two damage to itself.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I will point out that Asteroid Belt costs 2 Stars, not 1, and you also spent the Star you gained to draw a card... So you should have 1 Star remaining now I think)

I draw a card... And an Angry Bee emerges!

Angry Bee attacks Asteroid Belt, reducing its hearts to 4!

I'll then play... Allergenic Pollen!

All your cards take 2 damage! Since it destroyed Asteroids I get no Star from it. Since it only destroyed tokens, no new Asteroids are made!

My effectless Flower Field, two effectless Beehives and my Effectless (normal) Busy Bee generate a Star instead of attacking using my second Flower Field's effect, bringing me to 10 Stars!

This ends my turn.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(Sorry about that, keeping track/copy pasting everything on my phone is a little bit of a nightmare. I'll try being more dilligent.)

Drawing a card!

Alrighty, I suppose I'll play Waning Crescent using one star to do so.

The slowly decaying light of the Waning Crescent drains your second flowerfield that still bears its effect. Dealing two damage! Which allows my Asteroid Belt to finish it off.

Now, with the added damage you've caused to my Gukding Light, it will attack your Busy bee! Taking one damage for dealing none in return.

When my turn ends, I gain a star thanks to Cosmic Sky, leaving it at 1 Heart! I'll spend that star in turn to draw another card through Guiding Light, in turn destroying it. . . Hopefully sating the anger of the bees. While also creating a new Asteroid Token for me.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5