Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: CYOGTCG Trading Card Game: continuation of the original thread linked below  (Read 2391 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

I'm assuming that Concede was autocorrected to Coincide. Good game though. Had me feeling a bit uncertain with some of those 3 Star cards you played.

Welp. Someone else needs to join this now.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

No doubt, there's definitely some weight to the higher star cards there. But yeah! I'd love to see some other decks pop up.
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I linked this thread in the BRInG OUT YER DEAD game advertisement thread. It doesn’t look like people found it yet. Maybe I should make a post in the original CYOGTCG thread with the link? So that people find it in the new posts threads?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly don't have an interest right now. I'd rather build up my deck in Supernerd's game before entering into this. It is far easier to customize your deck as you slowly gain new cards than to make a deck of cards you've only now seen. That way you can learn what works and what doesn't.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... Is that all we're getting out of this one?
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was hoping more people would join, the previous deck building game had lots more traffic

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

I mean. I don't mind making more decks and losing over and over again to ya Supernerd. I was seeing if any more interest would be drummed up in the interim.
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am unsure whether it’s ok for a GM to necromancer thread, I have some ideas for decks, who knows, maybe people will join?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still willing to play.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, I’ll work on making the deck

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG Trading Card Game: continuation of the original thread linked below
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2021, 10:00:11 pm »

I mean, I suppose I have a deck that I sorta already made a bunch of cards for but I can submit them here and see what you'd do with them instead. The problem though is that it's a deck that's actually technically being used already in my own CYOGTCG game so like, I wouldn't want to give it away.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]