Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26101 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(So, that's 3 regens, and 5 star gens. Lets see how many more of each you have in that deck, though I think I can predict. With that strategy of yours though, well, you should feel very lucky that Jack chose to gave me Crusade of all his cards.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:22:44 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Honestly, at this point I'm just trying to end you before you draw into a gamechanger.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(And at this point, I'm wondering just how many of copies of Tentacle Kitty, Star Nosed Mole, and Tentacle Regen you even have in your deck considering how, out of 19 cards you've played so far, those three alone account for 11 of them.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:40:10 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(And at this point, I'm wondering just how many of copies of Tentacle Kitty, Star Nosed Mole, and Tentacle Regen you even have in your deck considering how, out of 19 cards you've played so far, those three alone account for 11 of them.)
(This deck has thrown them all into me. But no Wall. You ruined that play early on. And it's 19 of those three combined.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(So what you're saying is, I'm either about to see the other half of your entire deck, or I can expect to see that singular Mind Flayer once every two turns or less for the next like, six turns)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Best hope not to draw into Mata Hari. Have a Slimy Tentacle in the meantime.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Legit, the fact that I still haven't drawn my fucking trump card is the one thing holding me back.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Daaang Odelia. Play that King against Rulao and it's almost immediately game over for him! Poor guys doesn't have anything with a base attack above two. Wonder what that says about him. . . ))
I've lost control of my life.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(( Daaang Odelia. Play that King against Rulao and it's almost immediately game over for him! Poor guys doesn't have anything with a base attack above two. Wonder what that says about him. . . ))

((He used those hydra against me last game lol)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(The same mostly applies to this deck. At least Diance can deal with it. A fistful of Cure Black would do the trick.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( I LOVE the Cure Black/White combo. Amazing beatsticks you can pop out quick when the need arises. Also I meant Rulao not having high attack cards, Stirk. Azazel does have some answers. All Rulao could do is hope to get enough Crimson Claw symbols to do something.))
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Oh believe me, Arturia is not the be all end all of this deck... technically.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(That was a close match... Literally only one or two cards before he lost. I'm curios what the other ace was, or did you run out of star gen? Anyway, night.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(oh it's not that I didn't have any more star gen, it's that
A. because you don't keep track of your fucking deck count I had no idea it was actually close in the fucking slightest.

and B. Ever since I made my account I have never had a worse time on Bay 12 in my life than this match from the point you played that second Tentacle Arm onwards, and it wasn't an experience I was willing to continue once the one actual hope I was given was dashed across the goddamned rocks.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:52:30 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sorry. My deck is a lot more fun to play as well. Here there are no interesting combos, just swarm and beatsticks.)
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48