Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26045 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Hey! Don't jinx him! Rulao hasn't beaten Bennie yet. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(( Hey! Don't jinx him! Rulao hasn't beaten Bennie yet. ))

Of course you'll win! You still have to fight G3 in the finals!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((G3 is currently on janitorial duty. Though if this turned into a draw that could have happened if only through sillyness.))

(On that note, you want to collab next time in class Rulao? I'll go ahead and make the Delay Servant, you make the Many-legged One. Mostly cause that one is a Monster among monsters she wouldn't normally make.)

(meanwhile, a song. The Labyrinth)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 06:40:09 pm by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Sure, why not? We can have our collab. I guess technically all we have to do is share the cards when we're not in the middle of class. Which I would think lunch counts maybe? If not than after school for sure. C :  ))

(( You're right Stirk. . . Destiny is calling, Rulao can't possibly lose with the battle of Pompadors on the line. ))

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

(An idea for the tournament is you could of made a losing bracket, where the losers go to make a weaker grand price, but it would allow them to still continue playing as the made tournament is playing out.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(An idea for the tournament is you could of made a losing bracket, where the losers go to make a weaker grand price, but it would allow them to still continue playing as the made tournament is playing out.)

((There is nothing really stopping people from starting up another game if we wanted to play one, without the tournament.))

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Good game, for real Shadowclaw. That was a solid one, even though I ended up with plenty of hearts most throughout it, making the first half seemingly one-sided, that was never your win-condition so much as controlling the flow until you could strike the final turn. There were tons of twists and turns in between. I also really enjoyed the thread of antagonism that we played up throughout it. Felt like a real card-game anime in my head. c:  ))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The second round of the New Semester Freshman Tournament has been resolved and the results have been posted! It seems that there will be a bit of time prior to the start of the final round... This is your last chance to prepare and/or act like an absolute buffoon! Well, not so much the last one. So prepare!

>_
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Having found time to act like an absolute buffoon, G3 attempts to track down and not-antagonize his good buddy Jack Jack!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is it, the final step. This was the last match of the tournament. The one thing standing between Odelia, and the holographic card. She could feel herself shivering with anticipation. Oh there were so many ideas she wanted to use it for, which would she do? Should she use it to finish up the top line cards of her current card set? Use it to start a new Set? Make a set independent card that she could throw into any deck she might make just in case? The possibilities were endless!

For now though, she will work on modifying her current decks slightly more once again.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go track down G for a 'talk'. By which she means beatdown before dragging him to the finals with his mouth ducktaped shut.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Find the largest container I can find, fill it with water, go outside with the sow thistle and said water and sit in the sun for a while, watering the plant as needed. Put the plant back into the soil in a place I’ll remember
I don’t know if you have a soul or not, but I want you to know that I will care for you regardless, when the time comes, I’ll take you to my house, there are many other plants there, you should do well too. I know you can make lots more from sunlight, but humans and some other animals can make something too, though we can’t make sugars we can make something we fall “vitamin D” which apparently helps with strengthening bone?
She continues talking with the plant for a while, sitting in the sun with it and watering when she feels the soil’s too dry. It is quite possible someone’ll find her out here. She of course waters other plants near her if the soil’s dry there too

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

G3 decides to go and talk to Jack Jackson. Meanwhile Diance goes to antagonize G3. As it turns out, Jack does not seem to approve of Diance's behavior, and now Diance finds herself in a position where she will need to justify her decision to attempt to 'talk' to G3. (By which I mean her decision to do the beatdown and dragging away w/ducktape involved) as evidently Jack doesn't seem intent on letting you go through with this maneuver in his immediate presence.

---

Meanwhile Rose goes out and waters the weeds outside. I guess that's just how she rolls.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"G, did you happen to lose the match today?" Diance goes with the tried and true option of seeing if G actually remembers his loss. If so, there isn't any reason to ducktape him to the chair so he watches the finals.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Rulao stands from the table, having just eeked by with a win, in what easily was one of the toughest battles he'd ever faced. 'If I'm gonna go after monsters. . .' His mind wandered, looking onward at the suited student across from him, gathering their cards back together. 'Then opponents like this've gotta be a cakewalk fer me. Not a close struggle!'

"Yer name. . ." He rasped aloud, having damaged his voice in sloght during his warcry moments ago. "I won't forget it. Like hell I won't." Rulao's expression didn't melt away into some gesture of friendship or ease, nothing like that, his eyes were just as serious as the moment he siezed the game.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48