Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26055 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

First off Bennie dabs after losing the game still recognizing it’s an old meme dance move, and then responds to Rulao

“That game was close my dude, I took to long waiting for opportunities and monologuing that I died from aggro!, great game had fun.”

Bennie realizes that he needs AoE cards and takes notes in the future, and takes his leave. Sadly torture girl with the 0-Star two damage AoE card is dead from monsters and a tear comes from his eye, you should still feel sad about people who died you never knew. Bennie goes and looks for Cyoggy Pete unless he’s the host and commentator of the tournament and then he goes to see Azazel, either way he will say to them.

“Man I just had a crazy match, any tips in the future that you see flaws in my deck that I can improve?.”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

“Jack you saved me! You truly have a paladin’s soul!”

G3 hides from the crazy magical girl behind Jack Jack.

“She’s been stalking me since I’ve got out of the hospital! She followed me home last night and I’m not likening what would have happened if she managed to do whatever it is she planned with that tape! I owe you one!”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... "Avoiding the question? Just admit you lost already. If you keep up this self-delusion you will end up dead one of these days."

"And before you say it I'm not a yandere. And you ditched me as it was getting dark."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"And before you say it I'm not a yandere. And you ditched me as it was getting dark."

“Then why are you attempting to kidnap me in broad daylight?”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Rulao's match is starting soon. And I would think you would at least be there even if you can't face him in the finals."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

After watering as many plants as she could, Rose headed inside the building and heard G3 ask
She went towards the voice, monsters would kill, not simply kidnap, so he must be talking to a human probably. When she got there, she saw Diance with tape, G3, and a guy she hadn’t met yet who appeared to be protecting G3. Diance, I know G3 can be arrogant sometimes, but taping him up like a spider would a fly is not how humans should interact!
She then starts talking to G3. He doesn’t like how I usually talk, I do get on tangents, this should be short
G3, come with me.
If we’re quick, we can flee.
Take my hand, you will see
How nice a Forest can be.

Assuming G3 chooses to come with me, we run to a forest if I can find one to help him not get taken by Diance.
((Supernerd, feel free to have Jack respond or not))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ugh, whatever. You deal with his memory problems Rose." Diance hurries back to the stands away from this mess.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”How did you think tap8ng him up would help with memory?”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So he couldn't run away as he watch the finals. Shock therapy." she says as she moves away. (Go ahaead and take him to a forest and listen. It will be fun to see.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 07:45:47 pm by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

G3 manages to escape being taped by Diance. It turns out that Jack does not regard the allegation of memory loss as being sufficient to merit kidnapping him with tape, and does not appear to be very impressed by Diance's behavior... And seems a bit baffled about Rose's poetry thing.

Meanwhile, Azazel informs Bennie that "I didn't really get a chance to see it. As it turns out, I was a bit preoccupied, if you can believe it". Its not too hard to believe on account of the fact that Azazel also had a match in this tournament at the same time as Bennie.

---

The final round of the new semester freshman tournament begins!
Odelia De Clare will play against Rulao in Game Thread 1!

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=178646.0
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Rulao's match is starting soon. And I would think you would at least be there even if you can't face him in the finals."

"That really doesn't explain the duct tape."

After watering as many plants as she could, Rose headed inside the building and heard G3 ask
She went towards the voice, monsters would kill, not simply kidnap, so he must be talking to a human probably. When she got there, she saw Diance with tape, G3, and a guy she hadn’t met yet who appeared to be protecting G3. Diance, I know G3 can be arrogant sometimes, but taping him up like a spider would a fly is not how humans should interact!
She then starts talking to G3. He doesn’t like how I usually talk, I do get on tangents, this should be short
G3, come with me.
If we’re quick, we can flee.
Take my hand, you will see
How nice a Forest can be.

Assuming G3 chooses to come with me, we run to a forest if I can find one to help him not get taken by Diance.
((Supernerd, feel free to have Jack respond or not))

"Do we even have a forest on campus? How did I not notice? Uh anyway as previously established I'm unable to detect female affection and unable to take your hand."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It isn’t affection, it’s so we don’t get lost. I guess we’re off then. Follow me

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

It isn’t affection, it’s so we don’t get lost. I guess we’re off then. Follow me

"It was a no."

G3 continues to hide behind his valiant protector!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It was a no."

G3 continues to hide behind his valiant protector!
Ok, well now she left, since we’re both not in the tournament anymore, after said tournament the three of us should get home in a group. If I can’t beat a human in a non lethal card duel I will probably not do well fighting a monster. Can I tag along with you? Wherever you were going? Or will you and Jack just be waiting in the hall until the bell? I remember you mentioned something about throwing a rock at one, did it notice you before that or did you alert it to your presence?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Bennie see the commotion that the three other kids at school with his hand over his forehead facepalming as he slowly walks there.

“I don’t understand what’s going on, but why is there always have to be chaos with all three of you when your involved my dudes.

Why are you involving duct tape when trying to calm down, involuntarily forcing someone to calm down is not healthy and I imagine it’s probably illegal in whatever law system we have. As for you G3, why do you have to be so belligerent, it’s like not cool and kind of sus ngl. What does pestering others do?, do you gain a form of pleasure from doing that

The only real reason I came over is I want to understand trading works, like how would a copy of that 0/3 Star generating card that Diance has that seems pretty bonkers compared to other Star generators. My crazy argument is if themes have to be related, then the secret society that controls the world would eventual trinkle down the corporate ladder to the animators who drew that card as they needed to get pain somehow, therefore it’s apart of my theme.” Bennie taps on forehead.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48