Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists  (Read 5699 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Mr. Moov joins ACE as their newest volunteer activist.

As gratuity, he receives housing, and a phone.  He is served ramen at his welcome dinner.

After hours, a P226 pistol is pushed into his hand, and he is given order to case for an auto to steal.

Recruit Move
Michael Moov
Background: Michael was a champion go-kart racer as a child with dreams of becoming a professional race car driver. The banks ruined his life when they repossessed his parents’ home, driving them into depression, which caused them to kill themselves. Now a homeless orphan, he seeks revenge on the banking system and the powers that be and pledges his life to anyone who will use his talent to that end.
Health: 1
Status effects:
Armor:
Accuracy: 0.032 (50m)
Reflexes: D8
Hauling: 1
Skills:
Champion Go-kart driver - cars run on the same principle right?

phone. -.05 BTC
P226 pistol. -0.15 BTC 18/20
980 rounds 9mm -.015 BTC

welcome dinner of ramen and tea -10 USD

Grand Theft Auto Microheist pursued.

Gained: Sports Sedan - Volvo S90

INCLUDE YER RECRUIT'S STATS IN YER ASSET LISTS

Anyway, Michael Moov wonders into a nice neighborhood full of expensive sports cars. He attempts to jack one. The alarm goes off but he manages to hotwire it.
The owner comes running out of his home, yelling. Michael shoots him twice at a distance of 30m. 82.8% Hit Probability. One round hits the man in the face. He backs down as he tends to his bleeding face. Michael drives off before any cops arrive.
The chop shop offers to help you remove the onboard computer (which tracks the car) and provide a clean set of plates for only 0.01 BTC.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:56:27 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

So you wanna hit the grow op or the rich kid's house?
There are actually 3 heist targets: Those two, plus the kid's sedan and whatever is in it.  The sedan is decent enough to either be used as a vehicle or sold with contents hopefully bringing in like $7500 or its bitcoin equivalent.

I'm wondering if we're being too greedy.  Maybe we should consider selling one or two of these targets to the other players?
Overall, I'd rather hit the Growers.  They're unlikely to call the cops, and they probably have cash + drugs.  The house brings it the risk we might shoot somebody important, plus those annoying rich layabouts have nothing better to do but spy on each other and call the cops at the drop of a hat.

ACTACTACT: Feed a Three Mini Egg Tarts to Butch for a job well done (removing from inventory). Purchase a Mk18 CQBR, 3 Spare 30 round PMAG magazines, and a box of Box of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ.

(I actually prefer the Sig Sauer MPX because its smaller and easier to conceal, but it is the same cost as the MK 18 CQBR, and purchasing a gun that shares the same ammo and magazines as my partner [in this case, because its the same gun] avoids ammunition problems in the heat of battle.)

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are actually 3 heist targets: Those two, plus the kid's sedan and whatever is in it.  The sedan is decent enough to either be used as a vehicle or sold with contents hopefully bringing in like $7500 or its bitcoin equivalent.

I'm wondering if we're being too greedy.  Maybe we should consider selling one or two of these targets to the other players?
Overall, I'd rather hit the Growers.  They're unlikely to call the cops, and they probably have cash + drugs.  The house brings it the risk we might shoot somebody important, plus those annoying rich layabouts have nothing better to do but spy on each other and call the cops at the drop of a hat.

ACTACTACT: Feed a Three Mini Egg Tarts to Butch for a job well done (removing from inventory). Purchase a Mk18 CQBR, 3 Spare 30 round PMAG magazines, and a box of Box of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ.

(I actually prefer the Sig Sauer MPX because its smaller and easier to conceal, but it is the same cost as the MK 18 CQBR, and purchasing a gun that shares the same ammo and magazines as my partner [in this case, because its the same gun] avoids ammunition problems in the heat of battle.)

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)
Sounds good

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@m1895: Any ideas on how we might best invade the warehouse? I'm thinking if we take separate entrances, they probably won't be able to respond, and we'll catch them in a crossfire.  Ideally, we'll find cash, probably have to threaten someone to find the location.  I don't have body armor, so maybe you'll take the first breach point?  :D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy a SOCOM556 RC2 Supressor for .12 BTC.
Then have Pablo commit grand theft auto.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hook up Mr. Moov with a white jacket with a scorpion on its back.  Have him approach other investors in the city...

"If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own."

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@m1895: Any ideas on how we might best invade the warehouse? I'm thinking if we take separate entrances, they probably won't be able to respond, and we'll catch them in a crossfire.  Ideally, we'll find cash, probably have to threaten someone to find the location.  I don't have body armor, so maybe you'll take the first breach point?  :D
Should probably stack up on a side door, your guy behind mine.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy a SOCOM556 RC2 Supressor for .12 BTC.
Then have Pablo commit grand theft auto.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pablo goes through the Suburbs and finds an unattended van in an alley. He successfully gains entry to the vehicle and hotwires the van. As he drives away, a man comes running out of a building yelling that it's his van! Pablo gives him the finger. The van owner gives him the finger back and calls the police.

Pablo drives off, turning a corner when he sees a patrol car waiting for him. He steps on the gas, but his slower van is no match for the police cruiser. He is forced to the curb where he pulls out an assault rifle and shoots at the policemen. He aims for the two police officers in their car, presenting a 40cm target at a distance of 5m. 125% Hit probability. He shoots 7 times. The driver takes a burst of 3 rounds to the head and dies on the spot. His partner is shot 4 times in the chest and neck and begins to bleed out as Pablo gets back in the van and drives off with his hard earned plunder. Only 2 cops were killed for this. Only only only. New license plates and a fresh coat of paint is available for 0.01 BTC
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 12:32:03 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The news tonight is going to be full of people getting shot over car theft...

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should probably stack up on a side door, your guy behind mine.

Y'all can also consider taking on more partners, even for just the extra guns watching your back... You can take on people even after casing, you can even batphone for reinforcements in the middle of a heist.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So are you willing to bring in Moov, Jack?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and and and remember to buy more bags and have space for said bags...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So are you willing to bring in Moov, Jack?

Nah, Moov sucks.  :P

Maybe Pablo? We need the storage capacity, and they're a proven fighter.

Keep Moov on standby in case we need reinforcements, I guess.  I'm ok with your plan of stacking for a breach.  I'd like to get this planned out a bit more before we go in.

@ConscriptFive: If you'd like a share of all the weed that you can load, we might be willing to call you in after we hit the Warehouse.  If actual work isn't your cup of tea, we'll just haul what we can without you.  We could use the extra vehicle for the load capacity, but we really need the extra hands to load up.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

In

ActActAct:
Recruit Melissa Malice to the Society.

Buy 1 Burner Smartphone, 1 Workman’s Disguise, 3 Trauma Kits, 1 Mk18 CQBR, 2 Spare Mags for it and 2 Box of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ. for 0.29 BTC & $200.

Spoiler:  Aberfield Society (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:40:54 pm by flazeo25 »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Processing turn. Jack and Co want to run their heist after next turn.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7