Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists  (Read 5689 times)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

personally, I'd try for the druglord.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Good call, we are agreed!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good call, we are agreed!

Fill in something with:

Operator 1 to N
Gear
… Repeat for each operator
Vehicles assigned to each group of operators
---
ROE:
Aggression:
Plan of Action:

Write a simple plan like stalk the dude at school or something.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IN
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@m1895: I guess you can quote and add Catie's info under where I said "Will pick up Catie and add to Group".

ACTACTACT: See below MASTER PLAN

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Purchase an Eotech HWS 512, M67 grenade box, and a milk tea plus vegetarian spring roll.
See below MASTER PLAN
Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Purchase a M67 Fragmentation Grenade box, 2 Trauma Kits, 2 Duffel Bags, and a Three Mini Egg Tarts

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

ADVICE TO NEW PLAYERS: Nobody has bought a drill yet.  Maybe you can be the first?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting bubble tea from a free independent Taiwan that knows no masters, then i'll run simulations.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy a Trauma Kit for $50, two duffel bags for $100, one burner smartphones for .05 BTC, two boxes of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ for .036 BTC, 3 spare 30 round PMAG magazines for .024 BTC, a Mk18 CQBR for .25 BTC, and higher Pablo.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Also are there ever gonna be more gun attachments besides optics, like suppressors and underbarrel shotguns and grenade launchers?)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:34:40 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oi, include the character stats with your asset sheets

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 2
M1895  buys Eotech HWS 512, M67 grenade box, and a milk tea plus vegetarian spring roll.
Jack’s bankfiends buys M67 Fragmentation Grenade box, 2 Trauma Kits, 2 Duffel Bags, and a Three Mini Egg Tarts
King Zultan buys a trauma kit, two duffel bags, a burner phone, 1000 rounds of 5.56 NATO, 3 30 round PMAGs, a MK18 CQBR and gifts Pablo a safehouse as his forever home.

BTCUSD bounces back from $35,000 to around $39,000 since last turn.

Casing Reports:

Spoiler: Operation Crime Pays (click to show/hide)

---

Spoiler: Available Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Micro Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Recruits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stolen vehicles shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gun Shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Catering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: property market (click to show/hide)

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Mr. Moov joins ACE as their newest volunteer activist.

As gratuity, he receives housing, and a phone.  He is served ramen at his welcome dinner.

After hours, a P226 pistol is pushed into his hand, and he is given order to case for an auto to steal.

Recruit Move

phone. -.05 BTC
P226 pistol. -0.15 BTC
1000 rounds 9mm -.015 BTC

welcome dinner of ramen and tea -10 USD

Grand Theft Auto Microheist pursued.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you wanna hit the grow op or the rich kid's house?
ACTACTACT
Purchase a SOCOM556 RC2 Suppressor
Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 05:16:33 pm by m1895 »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

why not hit both, one after another...

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, include the recruit's stat sheets i  your asset lists.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7