Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49

Author Topic: MATRIX6- Magic Tric Newbie Mafia 4/9 [Eruption: Fallacy of Logic- Hackers Win]  (Read 49697 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Who's gonna do the Toonyman ISO?
I am. Starting a long reread now.

Thanks, way to do the work Pref.  I don't think I could stand to do it, at this time.

Who's gonna write my ISO? I have someone in mind, but it would be super scummy to suggest my own ISO writer.  Interested to see if they step up.
it should be my scumbuddy FOU, obviously!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

FallacyofUrist

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry Toonyman, I'm not risking us losing the game again.

Toonyman

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Toonyman: Why aren't you voting me? I know you lust for the blood of virgin newbie Townies.  You can't be sated by both Hedgerow and Blue's blood.  You need more!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
NOTE: I am only voting Toonyman to tie up the vote.  If they unvote, I unvote.
Voting here is bad, especially since neither of us is "sure".
This is something Toonyman knows, and I think most of you know as well.
But unlike Toonyman, I try not to assume that everyone knows how to play perfect expert mafia.  Especially in a newbie game. Hence, the note.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Because FoU is a better player than you and a more likely hit. I don't expect this lynch to happen, it literally can't be hammered unless the rest of the town vote FoU (since you and FoU are most likely mafia), but I'm leaving it here for now until I can do their ISO today.

For what it's worth, I saw Magma Mater was on within past 15 minutes prior to my reading Toonyman's message.  Not sure if that means anything.
Scared Townie or excited Mafia?  Thankfully, Toonyman was also checking frequently, and was able to act in 4 minutes.
...Toonyman, if you me and FOU were Town, we're only alive because the scum team was unavailable to hammer.  They could have done so within that 4 minutes.

It could be that Magma Mater's partner wasn't available at the time.

I will give Toonyman town points for waiting 2 and a half hours for that gambit to pay off.  That is dedication.  But needs a dose of wisdom to go along with it.

Why? Why are you being so thoughtless and carefree? Why are you the only player that feels glee on a D2 mylo after we managed to accidentally kill the BP townie on D1? How can you be so playful?

BECAUSE I'M NEW, YOU DUMBFUCK.

Toonyman

FUCK YOU, I'M DONE
The bottom portion of this is the most interesting to me because it feels extremely out of character and unnatural.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because FoU is a better player than you and a more likely hit. I don't expect this lynch to happen, it literally can't be hammered unless the rest of the town vote FoU (since you and FoU are most likely mafia), but I'm leaving it here for now until I can do their ISO today.

For what it's worth, I saw Magma Mater was on within past 15 minutes prior to my reading Toonyman's message.  Not sure if that means anything.
Scared Townie or excited Mafia?  Thankfully, Toonyman was also checking frequently, and was able to act in 4 minutes.
...Toonyman, if you me and FOU were Town, we're only alive because the scum team was unavailable to hammer.  They could have done so within that 4 minutes.

It could be that Magma Mater's partner wasn't available at the time.

I will give Toonyman town points for waiting 2 and a half hours for that gambit to pay off.  That is dedication.  But needs a dose of wisdom to go along with it.

Why? Why are you being so thoughtless and carefree? Why are you the only player that feels glee on a D2 mylo after we managed to accidentally kill the BP townie on D1? How can you be so playful?

BECAUSE I'M NEW, YOU DUMBFUCK.

Toonyman

FUCK YOU, I'M DONE
The bottom portion of this is the most interesting to me because it feels extremely out of character and unnatural.
And your most recent post is very interesting to me, because you already said it was in character for me.
#140 - Defends their scum read of Jack from Jack.

This is suppose to be a Pref ISO, but Jack really needs to tone down how defensive he gets when anyone even thinks of suspecting him, it's annoying and scummy. Defending yourself is fine but it can't be all you do, which they've at least shown they're capable of...kind of...I guess.

I've been hating Jack's posts today so much so you better damn hope you kill me tonight for lylo. I could swing either way right now on these two teams.
Who's lying now, Toonyman?  Maybe this isn't just a nullification vote, but a view into the future.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I still rate the FOU/Toonyman scum team as unlikely (and quite unfair on the Mod's part, since it was Web/Toonyman before Web subbed out), I think someone else should contribute an FOU ISO as well.  We might just be seeing a Bus.  FOU's failure to defend himself from Toonyman's accusations further adds to the Bus theory.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Toony/FoU are your top two town reads Jack.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EVERYONE is possible scum.  There are no absolute town.  It's just a factor of degrees.

I've a veteran of the Paranoia forums.  Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!
I'm used to waiting for inevitable betrayal from all directions.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Toonyman: You sure you want to keep the mutual voting going? I'd hate to go to the bathroom and come back to "Game Over, Mafia Won!"

Alright, nobody join either vote, ok?  Scum wouldn't join either vote (unless they wanted Stupid Townie points), so the risk is stupid townie triggering the scenario we had before.  I mean, seeing me screw it up should be a lesson, but maybe someone didn't read the last page.  DON'T VOTE!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

EVERYONE is possible scum.  There are no absolute town.  It's just a factor of degrees.

I've a veteran of the Paranoia forums.  Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!
I'm used to waiting for inevitable betrayal from all directions.
But why are your town reads suddenly no good? I built up trust with Roden (and to a lesser extent Magma) that I find hard to let go. I want to believe my town reads are correct and I'm constantly reaffirming myself whether I believe them or not. The more or stronger town reads I have on someone the harder it is for me to let that go beyond indisputable proof.

You're dropping your Toony and FoU town reads into the mud with every other player you also scum read like it's nothing. You voted one of your town reads without batting an eye because somebody told you to. You then proceeded to vote your other town read. How do you expect to win with this mentality?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

There's one scum on me and another one being voted. Scum can't quickhammer unless I'm at L-1.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's one scum on me and another one being voted. Scum can't quickhammer unless I'm at L-1.
Damn it ToonyMan, you just revealed the scum team is you and I.  Now Town is going to lynch both of us!  You stupid idiot!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Why are you acting like this on a D2 mylo? It's so jovial with a mix of fake anger thrown in for show.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49