Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44949 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right now want to negotiate for free passages for the jacks we make, flazeo. Nice to know you are on board though.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I was really hoping to make some nice clothes...

ACTACTACT: Sell 6 Sand for 2.4 guineas.
SHARKSHARKSHARK: Pay 1.18 guineas off of my loan. Can I pay the sympathy card and one or more Shark Bucks to reduce interest?

Spoiler: Lord Pibleton (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have Shark Bucks. If my ships go down I'd also lose out. Maybe ask for an extension without interest?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@PowderPowderPowder: Pay Powder and Partner 0.82 for 2U of Sand.

ActActAct: Use 2 sand to sandpaper the Hardtack it needs look fabulous.

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 04:31:52 pm by flazeo25 »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nevermind my contract. They are actually pretty cheap?

Hmm.. Andrea, what would be a good balance between us?

3 wool is 2.4gn. 2 Wool then spent on Jacks. In return the Ship receives two NAV-Wool Tickets, good for a single trip to Norderland. Tickets can be negotiated to be used for other ships on an individual basis.

More specifically, each jack donated earns a NAV-Wool Ticket you can use for that ship, up to two per turn.

Fair to me. However, if I may, could you wait next turn before you donate the jacks to industry? we are in a dearth of wool due to the delayed ships and next turn only one is scheduled, and industry is grumbling about reducing production. Trying to boost demand without establishing supply might be counter productive. at this time.
Nav tickets can be released this turn however, even if the donation happens later.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am extremely wary of the fact two wool ships are missing. It's entirely possible they could come back next turn, and production would need to be up. That, and pricing. Right now, 16 wool should be enough to jumpstart things.
That, and I do have debts to pay off. Next turn my ship is coming in.(plus however many missing ships finally make port) Followed by three ships.

ACTACTACT: Sell 8 wool for 6.4 Guineas. Create 2 Spinning Jacks and Donate them to the Industry.
Pay Andrea 4.8gn off my YAP Debt. 7gn remaining.

If demand exceeds production, that will give info. But as you might have noticed, these previous turns have been deadly to ships, so the wool that would keep the markets flowing never came in on time. And if it does decline, that's a hint that we don't need to currently produce more. (And will also bode well for just dumping the Wool YAP is carrying and paying off that debt. I do not want to end up in a situation where the missing ships come in and just flood the market to the point I can't make the payments due to you guys the turn after)

Use 1 NAV-Wool Ticket on the Bloody Shark.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Use Navi tickets on Warrick and Hardtack.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Save your money folks for my IPO, you'll want to invest in this!I hope...

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

Quote from: The First United Sandbank IPO
100 shares shall be issued, with Corporate (Jack) keeping 55 shares, introducing 45 shares to the market at 0.13 each to raise 5.85 in funds.
The following items will become part of First United Sandbank:
10% interest in the ship Coppermold (expected to deposit 1 copper upon its return, if it returns)
1.3 Guineas owed by Bathtub Corsairs in 3 months (borrowed Late Autumn, Year 2)
0.2 Guineas
1.25 deposit with 4.5% interest owed to Setsu (deposited Early Autumn, Year 2)
1 sand
With current funds, this amount of funding would allow a starting player with their 3 guineas/sovereigns to borrow enough to float a ship

Dividends, shall be determined Semi-Annually based upon profit margins.  A zero dividend is allowable in event of no net gain in assets.  No dividend paid the year of the IPO (Year 2). A Year shall end at Late Winter.  At sole discretion of management, dividends shall be payable outside of this schedule.

In this initial offering, our priority investors (those who purchase 20 or more shares in First United Sandbank) will recieve the following benefit from Sir Jack:
A commitment of 1 royal favor towards the task of your choice, no sooner than the month AFTER purchasing the shares.

Spoiler: Standard Options (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 3.4 guineas to the undersigned company, Powder and partner.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-
-Sharky's financial services

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 3.4 guineas to the undersigned company, Powder and partner.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Powder and Partner
-Sharky's financial services

Buying a ship will ensue later today.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give powder a Sharkbuck for excellent advance payment.
Sprinkle it with sand to show that I care.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give powder a Sharkbuck for excellent advance payment.
Sprinkle it with sand to show that I care.
I don't get it?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I give them out at the end of the loan, just in case problems happen.
As for the previous loans, I gave you discounts instead. I generally don't give both.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

shrugs Well, least that will change with this.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ANDREAANDREAANDREA

I am willing to exchange 1 Crabuck for 100 Sharkbucks.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 71