Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45013 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would be willing to buy 2 sand at 0.5 guinea each.
Deal
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Quote from: Lord Pibleton x Sharky Financial Services
We the undersigned Lord Pibleton (P) and Sharky Financial Services (SFS) agree to postpone the release of capital invested in SFS by P by one month, instead releasing in Mid Spring. This amount will then be worth approx 4.87 Guineas.

In exchange SFS promises (select one, delete as appropriate):
□ a 3% reduction in interest rate to loans offered to P in the future
□ access to the blueprints produced by Moira Libum, for private use only. No reproduction/sale/rental is permitted

How do these sound @ANDREA?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Lord Pibleton x Sharky Financial Services
We the undersigned Lord Pibleton (P) and Sharky Financial Services (SFS) agree to postpone the release of capital invested in SFS by P by one month, instead releasing in Mid Spring. This amount will then be worth approx 4.87 Guineas.

In exchange SFS promises (select one, delete as appropriate):
□ a 3% reduction in interest rate to loans offered to P in the future
□ access to the blueprints produced by Moira Libum, for private use only. No reproduction/sale/rental is permitted
I think you mean instead of releasing in mid spring. Mid spring is now, which is when the notice expired anyway.

How do these sound @ANDREA?

I will propose a different deal, if you are interested:

3 B series Bank Favours
Each redeemable for 1% reduction of interest down to 6% minimum; 0.4 reduction in cost for services sold by the bank, down to a minimum decided on a per service based, with no minimum for moira's invention; 1 month extension when overdue on a loan; or other similar value deals.

I would be willing to buy 2 sand at 0.5 guinea each.
Deal

Do you actually have the sand now?
I thought everyone sold last month.

edit: you didn't sell.
Well, deal.

Transfer 1 guinea to Rock's firm

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:40:20 am by andrea »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Transfer 2 Sand to Andrea

Any chance to pull my 2 Guinea deposit or will it need to wait?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can give me a notice of withdrawal, but it will have to wait for the 3 month period as per contract. Currently, outstanding obligations don't allow me to waive those terms.

@ACTACTACT
Give 10 sands to Moira in exchange for the blueprints she will produce

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

@ACTACTACT Sell 7 Sand for 2.66

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: scoop the cash out of the bay, pat it dry, then give it to the captain of the Jolly Crustacean and his crew as an "End of Year Bonus" (sorry, I typo'd that as "Christmas" last turn, idk where that came from).

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NEW MECHANIC
I have decided that Bank favours are physical tokens that can be exchanged by players, be it gifts or trade.
I will still issue them as I see fit, but in consideration of the need of certainty of value, I shall establish an official conversion rate.
Different series can be issued, with special conditions applying to them. Favours issued so far are Series A, with the following conditions:

A series A Favour can be redeemed for either of the following:
-0.2 guinea discount on services offered by the bank, down to a minimum decided per service.
-0.5% reduction of interest down to a 6% minimum
-1 month extension on overdue loans or interest payments (interest continues to accumulate)

An agreement can be made for other concessions in exchange on bank favours on a per case basis, but the conditions stated above are guaranteed without need of negotiation.

While on this note:

1 favour to @DraigneanCraigneanEldnean and @m1895m1895m1895, as a token of appreciation for keeping their deposits over the long term.

Note: It would be highly appropriate to mark transfers of Favours not involving me to still include an @Andrea to get my attention. absent that, I reserve the right to ask where the favour came from. This requirement will most likely be removed if favour circulation becomes common enough, and it most likely won't be invoked barring massive or suspicious exchanges.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New assets noted.
Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll agree to 3 B Series Favours, @Andrea. You wanna draw up the contract?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We the undersigned Lord Pibleton (P) and Sharky Financial Services (SFS) agree to postpone the release of capital invested in SFS by P by one month, instead of releasing in Mid Spring. This amount will then be worth approx 4.87 Guineas.

In exchange SFS promises 3 Series B bank favours with the following guaranteed benefits:

-0.4 guinea discount on services offered by the bank, down to a minimum decided per service. Series B favours have a minimum of 0 for the first Moira's invention acquired by Sharky's financial services
-1% reduction of interest down to a 6% minimum
-1 month extension on overdue loans or interest payments (without interest)

-Sharky's financial services
-

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We the undersigned Lord Pibleton (P) and Sharky Financial Services (SFS) agree to postpone the release of capital invested in SFS by P by one month, instead of releasing in Mid Spring. This amount will then be worth approx 4.87 Guineas.

In exchange SFS promises 3 Series B bank favours with the following guaranteed benefits:

-0.4 guinea discount on services offered by the bank, down to a minimum decided per service. Series B favours have a minimum of 0 for the first Moira's invention acquired by Sharky's financial services
-1% reduction of interest down to a 6% minimum
-1 month extension on overdue loans or interest payments (without interest)

-Sharky's financial services
-Lord Pibleton

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Is there a mechanic where players can fund the pirates? Asking for a friend...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there a mechanic where players can fund the pirates? Asking for a friend...
Not at present.
Long Live United Forenia!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24 hours. Reasonable requests for extensions are always welcome.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 71