Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44957 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

if there's a Shape of Water how can there be no Shape of Sand, answer me that one genius

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Andrea Can I delay original debt full payment till next turn. I can pay 3.3 off it now.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | The CRABBENING
« Reply #557 on: April 27, 2021, 03:27:04 pm »

I've officially decided to name my new pet chicken "Ser Knottakrab" at Draignean's suggestion.

NEW MECHANIC
I have decided that Happy Crab LLC favours (henceforth referred to as "Crab Bucks" or "Crabucks") are physical tokens that can be exchanged by players, be it gifts or trade.
I will still issue them as I see fit, but in consideration of the need of certainty of value, I shall establish an official conversion rate.
Different series can be issued, with special conditions applying to them. Favours issued so far are Series A, with the following conditions:

A series A Crab Buck can be redeemed for either of the following:
-10 minutes of playtime with Citizen Snips.
-10 minutes of playtime with Ser Knottakrab.
-The rights to put one (1) Happy Crab LLC advertisement in a Happy Crab LLC approved location aboard your vessel.

An agreement can be made for other concessions in exchange on Crab Bucks on a per case basis, but the conditions stated above are guaranteed without need of negotiation.

While on this note:

2 Crab Bucks to @DraigneanCraigneanEldnean, as a token of appreciation for naming both Citizen Snips and Ser Knottakrab.
-1 Crab Buck to the @CrownCrownCrown for their "no fun" attitude and Royal Disfavor previously issued to Happy Crab LLC.
2 Crab Bucks to the Captain of the Jolly Crustacean for his ongoing support to the Happy Crab LLC enterprise.

Note: It would be highly appropriate to mark transfers of Crab Bucks not involving me to still include an @HAPPYCRABLLCHAPPYCRABLLCHAPPYCRABLLC to get my attention. Absent that, I reserve the right to ask where the Crab Buck came from. This requirement will most likely be removed if Crab Buck circulation becomes common enough, and it most likely won't be invoked barring massive or suspicious exchanges.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:29:13 pm by evictedSaint »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

@HAPPYCRABLLCHAPPYCRABLLCHAPPTCRABLLC: I would like to redeem both my Crabucks immediately, for 10 minutes of playtime each with Citizen Snips and Ser Knottakrab.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where did you acquire these Crab Bucks?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Audit Trail (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Andrea Can I delay original debt full payment till next turn. I can pay 3.3 off it now.

That will be acceptable, in light of outstanding behavior in interest payment, and me being able to meet current obliggations with that sum.

@POWDERPOWDERPOWDER
I'd like to subscribe to the nearsouthland news bulletin
Transfering 0.1 guineas

@KASHYYK KASHYYK KASHYYK
Transfering 4.87 guineas

@RockeaterRockeaterRockeater
0.1 guineas of interest

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Careful examination by Happy Crab LLC's accountants confirm that the suspicious activity detected is within expected error parameters, and accordingly validates your Crab Buck expenditure.

You may have 10 minutes of playtime with Citizen Snips and Ser Knottacrab, each.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

Pay 3.3 of debt to Sharky's Financial Services

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Lovely. Thank you for your business.

Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

@KASHYYK KASHYYK KASHYYK
Transfering 4.87 guineas
Much appreciated.

To all owners of ship shares: Do you want to consolidate your assets? Lord Pibleton is interested in buying up shares. Price is negotiable.

Spoiler: Lord Pibleton (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@KASHYYK KASHYYK KASHYYK
Transfering 4.87 guineas
Much appreciated.

To all owners of ship shares: Do you want to consolidate your assets? Lord Pibleton is interested in buying up shares. Price is negotiable.

Spoiler: Lord Pibleton (click to show/hide)

Indeed I am, but flazeo doesnt wanna sell and iridium has been afk for a while.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

LOT2BID: 2 Royal Favour + 1 Guineas

I'm gonna keep my share in Sandshape for now, even though I really should try to sell it while the optimists might be willing to buy.  Guess I'm the ultimate optimist....

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very informative, powder.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Never mind.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 71