Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82719 times)

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 5: Honor And Glory
« Reply #1290 on: April 03, 2021, 03:01:19 pm »

Nope. No wand.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 03, 2021, 03:04:12 pm »

If it's another pardon wand, he'd want to be the target I suppose. So he doesn't trust you, doesn't trust us, who do you trust Secretdorf?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 03, 2021, 05:14:38 pm »

Nothing from Secret, no real defense to be made but silence. You really should have had an auto ready, and you won't answer what your tool does. And say you did nothing during those days.

Toaster is the only other option really. And even that doesn't work since mushrooms were spread to NQT due to their choice. You're cornered.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 03, 2021, 05:56:29 pm »

I'm willing to vote Secret based on what has been said.

I also realized, finally, BK, that the skeleton persistently targets the same person. So it's a lot like Toony's mushrooms. I thought you acquired a skeleton army where you could tell each one what to do each night. This is why I was so confused about why you would choose to follow me twice, and why you had to target someone to create a skeleton.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 03, 2021, 06:21:16 pm »

In the small chance Blue is lying, Toaster should be able to redirect everything to themselves. But Blue is a mostly known factor at this point. Want to vote Blue, Toaster?

Vector, I'd hold your vote till last. We got burned last time, so if you have anything to say when you hammer, that would be the time.

Also, Secret, the fact Toaster didn't hammer kinda clears him, cause he could have, and gotten away with it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 03, 2021, 06:42:48 pm »

In the small chance Blue is lying, Toaster should be able to redirect everything to themselves. But Blue is a mostly known factor at this point. Want to vote Secret, Blue, Toaster?(This was meant to be addressing both of you in voting Secret.)

Vector, I'd hold your vote till last. We got burned last time, so if you have anything to say when you hammer, that would be the time.

Also, Secret, the fact Toaster didn't hammer kinda clears him, cause he could have, and gotten away with it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: April 03, 2021, 09:51:46 pm »

Toaster, can you use the same action multiple times? In which case, prioritizing yourself and redirecting actions against Vector and I to yourself?

No, sadly.  I tried to give two people superspeed N1 and Web told me no.  Best I can do is prioritize myself and ensure my guard goes through at -1.

Okay, I'm convinced enough that Tric and Vector are town.  Tric I've had strong town vibes from for reasons mentioned, Vector outed NQT, and they then announced their masonhood.   That's enough to convince me it's either Secret or BK; lynch one today and the other if we miss tomorrow 100% appeals to me.  I'd rather pick right today, however.  Given that, I need to read over specifically BK and Secret.  Give me till tomorrow to do that, but in the meantime...

Secretdorf:  Who is scum and why?

BluarianKnight:  Who is scum and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: April 03, 2021, 11:28:13 pm »

Ok wait don't hammer me. First let me defend myself.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 03, 2021, 11:43:23 pm »

Vector still looks town to me so I think tric and vector's mason claim is legit. Toaster is town for reasons. So I am going on Blurianknight. So I didnt give that wand to them.
Tricmagic, you are severely tunnelvisioning twisting my role.

Activity  -  I was fairly active d1 and d2. D3 and d4 I thought game was ending when reverie was lynched and also due to RL, i was inactive and didnt even read whole of it.
Auto - I don't have an auto. So what? I am not the one who made the roles. You cant lynch me for that. If someone wants a wand I can create one and give it to them.

Why I am town - This has been explained by other people before but. I roleblocked NQT to get their rolecop which if I was scum I should have used on someone else. Instead I gave it to a townie. It was used to confirm caz. I confirmed jim. Both are town. Why would I EVER do that? Also the fact NQT was bussing me D1.

If I am lynched I'll say lynch blurian knight but we can lynch blurian knight today as he might have some ability. Also keep an eye on tricmagic.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 03, 2021, 11:55:10 pm »

Also, I got stone pickaxe which told me who the person I roleblocked targeted.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 04, 2021, 02:09:18 am »

Secret: Might as well give the wand to me, then? Then I can use it to confirm BK's attempted action. That would help to eliminate some doubt.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 04, 2021, 05:02:21 am »

Ok I gave it to you, vector.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 04, 2021, 06:44:43 am »

Toaster, can you use the same action multiple times? In which case, prioritizing yourself and redirecting actions against Vector and I to yourself?

No, sadly.  I tried to give two people superspeed N1 and Web told me no.  Best I can do is prioritize myself and ensure my guard goes through at -1.

Okay, I'm convinced enough that Tric and Vector are town.  Tric I've had strong town vibes from for reasons mentioned, Vector outed NQT, and they then announced their masonhood.   That's enough to convince me it's either Secret or BK; lynch one today and the other if we miss tomorrow 100% appeals to me.  I'd rather pick right today, however.  Given that, I need to read over specifically BK and Secret.  Give me till tomorrow to do that, but in the meantime...

Secretdorf:  Who is scum and why?

BluarianKnight:  Who is scum and why?

Secret holds the most suspicion on my end.  His lack of actions on days make me think he's been killing since his scumfriends died. You have a solid claim, and the Mason's are going to win if they were scum.

If he's not mafia somehow, we aren't LYLO. I'm certain he is out of process of elimination. Worst case, he dies town, someone else dies, and the last two town lynch mafia.

I've got Day of the Dead tomorrow as my ability. That's everyone coming back, scum and town, past the night kill, as shown before. I suspect I'll be lynched either way, today or tomorrow- just let me wait until tomorrow. If it ain't Secret, and I cant find evidence of anyone else.. I suppose I'll be lynched.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 04, 2021, 06:55:25 am »

Secret: Might as well give the wand to me, then? Then I can use it to confirm BK's attempted action. That would help to eliminate some doubt.

Please do.

I've done proven actions every day - even found the flavortext proving it.

Target me, it'll show that I was truthful - targetting Secret with my to-be-born skeleton..

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 04, 2021, 08:11:49 am »

Dorf, just saying Blue is mafia won't work, you need to find a flaw where he could have done the kill N1. If you're town NQT couldn't have killed, nor you, nor Fal. Which means Blue must have killed. Break apart his alibi for that day.

Also, Toaster, you only have 1 superspeed to give, ask web about that redirect action being used multiple times. Blue doesn't have speed, so you should be fine.

Also, I got stone pickaxe which told me who the person I roleblocked targeted.

Who did Blue target Secretdorf? By nature, that ability means that you know who was targeted. Why bring this up now?
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 97