Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82786 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 4: Power Begets More Power
« Reply #1260 on: April 03, 2021, 09:24:53 am »

Last night I indeed did three spells.  One to make myself -1 priority, one to give SuperSpeed to Secret, and another to intercept actions aimed at TricMagic.  I was hoping to intercept the kill, but oh well.

About to head out the door so actual thinking later, but I wanted to get this out there.  I didn't think hard D4 because I was 100% convinced Reverie was scum.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 5: Honor And Glory
« Reply #1261 on: April 03, 2021, 09:49:45 am »

All things considered, only Secretdorf would do the kill. While he has helped town, it's never really been to town's benefit.  And the simple lack of day actions when he could have cleared masons is not a good look, particularly when you tried to push blame on us.

Blue couldn't have done the kill last night. Likewise, no one has claimed the pardon. And last is that even if it isn't secret, Toaster is dead tomorrow no matter what he does. And well, there was an opportunity for Secret to apply a pardon to Rev, all the way back on Day 1. Or more realistically, on Day 3 when he had no actions accounted for.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 03, 2021, 09:50:58 am »

Guess what I have to say is this, what's your response to this Secret? You've been coasting all game, and Mafia should have killed you early on due to throwing wands and powers around for town.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: April 03, 2021, 10:46:30 am »

The main issue I have with you is pretty simple, you COULD have confirmed us with that powerset. It wouldn't even be difficult. But you never did. You could have made a Divination wand and used it on one of us, me particularly since I was the one to change vector. But you NEVER did. And not even bothering to use your actions to stock up on wands is either bad play, or you did make some you don't want to talk about, to keep them as a secret ace in your pocket for the final day. At which point you can just unload a bunch of destruction wands on the remaining 3 players and win the game for Mafia OR Town..

Also, Everyone has an Auto, you didn't actually mention yours.
As I said I didn't expect the game to go beyond D3 but reverie lived. Then I didn't expect it to go beyond D4 but here we are. Also, I am not saying its neccessarily you. Toaster is also unconfirmed although he gave some of us superspeed.

Oops i missed the next page:

Last night I indeed did three spells.  One to make myself -1 priority, one to give SuperSpeed to Secret, and another to intercept actions aimed at TricMagic.  I was hoping to intercept the kill, but oh well.

About to head out the door so actual thinking later, but I wanted to get this out there.  I didn't think hard D4 because I was 100% convinced Reverie was scum.
Alright I am going to vote tricmagic. I am convinced enough he's scum.

Or blue's skeletons could kill. But i am more convinced tric and vector are mafia. Or 1 of them.

I'll say more later. Don't vote me or anyone toaster and blu.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: April 03, 2021, 10:58:38 am »

You never touched on the point everyone has an auto. Everyone does have at least one. Blue's the skeletons, Toasters the multi-actioning, and yours? Why are you so anxious to kill a Mason? We did the kill on Fal, we gave out items. And don't think I didn't notice you never told me what yours did in your claim.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: April 03, 2021, 11:05:28 am »

I have no auto.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: April 03, 2021, 11:07:04 am »

I am town. I did many things on D2. And now you are turning on me. This is what makes me think you're mafia.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: April 03, 2021, 11:15:51 am »

I have no auto.
You'd need at least one person to back you up on this dorf, everyone has had at least one auto. Perhaps I should have targeted you night one, cause that is a blatant lierdorf. You having an auto that makes random wands would destroy your entire claim. And you also claimed your one-shot earlier, were quite happy about getting enough wands for it. What happened to that?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: April 03, 2021, 11:19:13 am »

I have no auto.

I think I can call bullshit - unless someone else can confirm they don't have an auto, EVERYONE has an auto - alive or dead, past those who were powerless when they died - we can't confirm that.

I am town. I did many things on D2. And now you are turning on me. This is what makes me think you're mafia.

'did many things' isn't an explanation, nor are you giving one past 'your focusing me now'.

Secret, voting Tric for pointing out your mistakes isn't reason for jumping on him. At this point, it's either you or Toaster - if you really thought Tric-Vector were the remaining scum, you should have blocked one of them last night, not me.

I want you to explain, Secret. As well, I want to see the wand.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 03, 2021, 11:20:16 am »

ALSO - The D3 not doing an action 'because its obviously Rev' is either really, really dumb townplay, or trying to hide the fact you pardoned Reverie.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 03, 2021, 11:23:32 am »

There is also the case of two wands on N1. When the wind started blowing NQT down, he set things up to gain a lot of towncred while investigating others, it's luck that he got the..

Who killed N1. If Dorf just used an ability on an ally to get that wand, NQT could have killed that night. And we don't know NQT's own abilities. checks list of actions from that day

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: April 03, 2021, 11:24:27 am »

Also, Blue can check me with the wand if we could trust it, and he'd see 0 actions, I didn't do anything.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: April 03, 2021, 11:27:37 am »

Also, Blue can check me with the wand if we could trust it, and he'd see 0 actions, I didn't do anything.
I think I will probably do that, if he delivers - Web's been around, so I know I could have gotten the wand - so either Web was a little too busy, or Secret's delaying.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 03, 2021, 11:37:06 am »

Toony's most seen post

No one can confirm what dorf did that night, but Toaster and Fal are accounted for. Blue's action meanwhile, is correct in flavor and result. And Vector and I are confirmed to each other. By proccess of elemination.

If Blue was lying, how did he get Jim's flavor? Answer, he couldn't.
If Toaster was lying, who else did he target. He could have performed the kill.
If Vector was lying, why bus NQT, why kill Fal, why is this a bastard game? Too many cases for him to be scum in spite of mod-confirmation.
If I was lying, how come I had the potion. I also killed Fal and activated my power to give a gift, which let Vector give a gift.

Overall, only two people could have done the kill. But only one outright lied about having an auto, and was the last to claim, and blocked the tracker. Not only that, but splitting an ability into two wands makes no sense. He confirmed a target as town, but what flavor was it? Mafia would know who town was. Therefore, there was ever only one wand, and likely had no effect on his teammate, give Fal could also do that. Allowing NQT to make the kill.

Nin.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 03, 2021, 11:46:27 am »

Thinking on it, who redirected Toaster's actions to Toony?

... I think that can throw some doubt on Dorf targeting NQT at all, as that sounds like Matchmake.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 97