Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82941 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sorry for spamming so many posts, but I found the problem. Here in this bot post, Tric's vote is correct, but in the following update, it reverted Tric back to an earlier vote (according to the link in the asterisk).

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

If Luckyowl doesn't show up, then 115% lynch him. You have my permission to do that.

But you and I know that Luckyowl is going to show up half an hour before day end and make some noobish non sequiturs that you'll all forgive him for.

When that happens, I want you to think about who you're going to swap your votes to, and if you don't choose FallacyofUrist then you haven't read Day 1 correctly.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would honestly choose Toony for not firing that wand yet, do it already! We'd have more time to discuss if you had done it.

I'm personally more worried about the countdown so far. If Toony can't use the wand, they used another day action instead. And there is a big clock in the sky. If you don't want to use it toony, just trade it to me, then I can trade it to someone else without a day action, and so on until we narrow down who has used one so far.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I'm sorry for spamming so many posts, but I found the problem. Here in this bot post, Tric's vote is correct, but in the following update, it reverted Tric back to an earlier vote (according to the link in the asterisk).
Sigh. Fix one bug, someone makes another almost as if to spite me...

No shenanigans. The bot just doesn't like when people use red randomly like Tric, and I have to fix every instance of y'all making weird text like NQT and ToonyMan...

Troublemakers, all of ya! I'll fix it in like 9 hours when I'm done with work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I have used the wand last night Tric. We'll have to see now.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On Caz? Nothing changed on my end.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

No I used the wand on you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems Sus that you are just now saying this. Mayhaps the wand never existed at all. Or you are just lying.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Seems Sus that you are just now saying this. Mayhaps the wand never existed at all. Or you are just lying.
Yeah NQT must be lying that I'm town and Secret must be lying about the wand AND I must be lying about the wand as well.

Maybe Web hasn't fired the action yet? Maybe the Wand can't be used now? Maybe Reverie did receive something?

If I can't use the wand I'll try trading it.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, there are other options. I could be lying, for example, but my theory is that the action was blocked.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

However, if someone needs a night action...tell me.

...or you just fired off a night action.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

If Luckyowl doesn't show up, then 115% lynch him. You have my permission to do that.

But you and I know that Luckyowl is going to show up half an hour before day end and make some noobish non sequiturs that you'll all forgive him for.

When that happens, I want you to think about who you're going to swap your votes to, and if you don't choose FallacyofUrist then you haven't read Day 1 correctly.
I'd be happier with this except for the fact Lucky stepped in last minute last game only to vote the Dark Magus and then peace out. I'm more inclined to believe Lucky is being nonexistent town again. The amount of bad votes on him is staggering.

However, if someone needs a night action...tell me.
...or you just fired off a night action.
What do you mean? I got a Wand that nobody is claiming besides Secret.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Pfp.

I think we're at 6 lynch candidates at maybe ten hours to go? Am I counting that right?

1. This spread never finds the mafia team
2. Thus, I feel worse about the Lucky lynch (though even if he is town, being a "town" player who tanks the town is kind of a de facto 3rd party)
3. Secret is really not forthcoming about this mysterious wand business
--

Yeah how did Secret's claimed night action gift turn into a day action gift? It a delayed effect or?? Surely Secret knows so why isn't he saying? Care to clarify Secretdorf?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry toonyman I did not give it. Because you will have to use it or waste it.We should give it to someone who has no night action.Or you just use it in day and see what happens.So which one is better? I mean I dont know what it does but something informative.

This is why it failed.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wand cant be traded now. I dont know if it had a track or some other power in it which is why i wanted to use it in night. Or toonyman created the countdown which is possible but there are other more likely possibilities so... Lets see if toonyman gets anything anytime soon or not a big loss otherwise. At least it clears I didnt create the countdown which isn't that big deal but still something.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 97