Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84402 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1515 on: March 08, 2021, 03:53:44 am »

I dreamed about Toonyman, who apparently protected me. Which Vector can prove, no?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 08, 2021, 03:58:26 am »

We have a mislynch, right? Since magus can't kill when they're self-reviving?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 08, 2021, 04:01:15 am »

Also Icy claiming no disturbed graves again. What did you do last night Vector?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 08, 2021, 04:03:38 am »

Also, the flip Yesterday doesn't necessarily point towards a Luckyowl convert, but it does leave Persus13, TricMagic, Vector, or Lucky as the Convert.
Tinfoil: can we close out the possibility of 4maskwolf being the convert?

Didn't the cop soft them as benign? Please someone have that post handy. >_> *looks back at the hundred pages of play*

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 08, 2021, 04:10:34 am »

I do have interesting information. I apparently wasn't blocked. So, I've got juicy information.

IcyTea31 is...

Innocent. IcyTea31 did not do anything suspicious last Night, so that pretty much proves it's not IcyTea31. This means it's Caz or TricMagic.

Also, the flip Yesterday doesn't necessarily point towards a Luckyowl convert, but it does leave Persus13, TricMagic, Vector, or Lucky as the Convert.

WHY wouldn't you check Lucky given that the convert has to do the kill?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 08, 2021, 06:12:22 am »

Didn't the cop soft them as benign? Please someone have that post handy. >_> *looks back at the hundred pages of play*
There's a theory that I was the N1 inspect, yes, and that that's how Toaster knew for certain I wasn't the converter.

It doesn't mechanically preclude me from being the convert though, since inspections happen before conversions.

It's LYLO due to the Dark Magus' doublevote if 4mask is still a survivor. If he's the convert, it's MILO. Behaviourally, I've had little reason to doubt the claim, but he's pretty much the fallback lynch as the one guaranteed not to lose the game for town.
"Survivor" and "fallback lynch" are not words I'd like the hear in the same sentence again. Please don't.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 08, 2021, 06:58:51 am »

People who can't be the Magus:
Persus
Lucky
IcyTea (assuming Vector confirms they visited no grave last night)
4mask (if you assume the I was the N1 inspection by Toast, given Toast's actions)

People who could be Magus:
Vector (has provided no information confirming their role and if Icy is telling the truth hasn't visited any graves alone on any night where they could be confirmed)
webadict (has provided no information confirming his role)
TricMagic (claimed a fundamentally unconfirmable role)
Caz (has provided no information confirming their role, at least none that is confirmable here and now)

Also my activity is going to drop off hard today because of the mash starting in two minutes, but I'll try to keep up with the thread.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 08, 2021, 07:54:08 am »

If Vector is the DM, webadict is the convert, as he's the one confirming their N1 grave visit.

IcyTea (assuming Vector confirms they visited no grave last night)
I could have blocked Vector if I were the DM, but that would also require webadict to be lying, or for the DM's block to be unfollowable, which is an unknown.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 08, 2021, 08:22:00 am »

I dreamed about Toonyman, who apparently protected me. Which Vector can prove, no?

So that's your game? Vector, can you confirm this? I am completely lost on who's role does what. Vec is investigative, Toony protective? And Web a tracker.

Lucky~, anything to say?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 08, 2021, 08:28:00 am »

So that's your game? Vector, can you confirm this? I am completely lost on who's role does what. Vec is investigative, Toony protective? And Web a tracker.

Lucky~, anything to say?
Vector is a medium, toony was a doctor, web is a tracker, assuming both web and Vec's claims are true.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 08, 2021, 08:34:26 am »

Lucky~, anything to say?
Vector is a medium, toony was a doctor, web is a tracker, assuming both web and Vec's claims are true.
Toony died at night however, so can't confirm this till tomorrow. One more day of survival if false.

Web and 4mask are town-aligned by this point in my eyes, even if one is a survivor. Question, how would someone who checks if graves are disturbed not leave their house to check them?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: March 08, 2021, 08:35:54 am »

Question, how would someone who checks if graves are disturbed not leave their house to check them?

First good point you made all game.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 08, 2021, 08:37:43 am »

Lucky~, anything to say?
Toony died at night however, so can't confirm this till tomorrow. One more day of survival if false.

Web and 4mask are town-aligned by this point in my eyes, even if one is a survivor. Question, how would someone who checks if graves are disturbed not leave their house to check them?
-shrug-

I think because they don't explicitly target someone with an action and their role is just passive information they don't count as leaving.

They might be able to be blocked by a guard though, who knows.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: March 08, 2021, 08:37:59 am »

Meph: Would a thief see anything if they tracked a sexton?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 08, 2021, 08:43:38 am »

So web is either dumb or scum. Cool. Just waiting on Vector to claim doing nothing for teams to be set. :P
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 115