Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84047 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1230 on: March 05, 2021, 06:29:51 pm »

Why did I kill Toaster? Are you really serious about this? Lol. Let me ask you this, why would I even kill toaster? Right now, I'm putting 4maskwolf and ToonyMan in the same scumteam.

ToonyMan has always been town-scummy to me and the only reason they did a hard switch on day 2 was because they knew my flip will ruin their reputation. So they enter day 3 and had me as a strong town only to be 'convince' that I am the scum through dumb reason. Obviously my death will only ensure a scum victory.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 05, 2021, 06:31:37 pm »

@Lucky:
You didn't answer the question. Did you kill Toaster? Is Vector lying about what Jim said?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 05, 2021, 06:32:56 pm »

Why did I kill Toaster? Are you really serious about this? Lol. Let me ask you this, why would I even kill toaster? Right now, I'm putting 4maskwolf and ToonyMan in the same scumteam.

ToonyMan has always been town-scummy to me and the only reason they did a hard switch on day 2 was because they knew my flip will ruin their reputation. So they enter day 3 and had me as a strong town only to be 'convince' that I am the scum through dumb reason. Obviously my death will only ensure a scum victory.
Lucky this isn't about accusing you of being wolfy.

Supposedly, Jim told Vector that you actually accepted the deal and took a kill. The kill on Toaster was performed in a way that's in line with a devil-empowered kill. If you did perform it, just say so, and explain why. It's not about being wolfy, it's about keeping track of actions.

If you didn't perform it, then just confirm that you didn't, and we'll go from there.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 05, 2021, 06:38:28 pm »

@Lucky:
You didn't answer the question. Did you kill Toaster? Is Vector lying about what Jim said?

Bruh, Of course he is...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 05, 2021, 06:39:49 pm »

So, Lucky, to confirm. And if you're town, it's in your best interests to tell the truth.

You did not kill Toaster last night? Is that correct?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 05, 2021, 06:40:19 pm »

Supposedly, Jim told Vector that you actually accepted the deal and took a kill. The kill on Toaster was performed in a way that's in line with a devil-empowered kill. If you did perform it, just say so, and explain why. It's not about being wolfy, it's about keeping track of actions.

If you didn't perform it, then just confirm that you didn't, and we'll go from there.

Haha, for real. If I did I would've protected NQT.  I guess I'm placing my vote on Vector. For that ridiclous lie.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 05, 2021, 06:42:53 pm »

Haha, for real. If I did I would've protected NQT.  I guess I'm placing my vote on Vector. For that ridiclous lie.
Watch toaster claim a hidden track or inspect and was town all along.

Lucky, that is the type of question that's called a trap. And you couldn't have both  a protect and a kill.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 05, 2021, 06:44:04 pm »

But that does make me wonder though. What type of deal Jim was trying to give me? He told me wanted my soul exchange for protect, role-block and night kills. If I knew the devil was a neutral party I would've accpet it and probably never bring it up and then revealed today that protected NQT.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 05, 2021, 06:45:28 pm »

But that does make me wonder though. What type of deal Jim was trying to give me? He told me wanted my soul exchange for protect, role-block and night kills. If I knew the devil was a neutral party I would've accpet it and probably never bring it up and then revealed today that protected NQT.
You only get one if you accept, for the record.

If you insist you weren't the one with the kill.

Then Bluarian Knight is an SK and must die.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 05, 2021, 06:45:50 pm »

Watch toaster claim a hidden track or inspect and was town all along.

Lucky, that is the type of question that's called a trap. And you couldn't have both  a protect and a kill.
WHat are you even talking about, Toaster is dead.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 05, 2021, 06:46:56 pm »

Vector:
I have no strong cases against.
Very active and contributing.
My trust of Vector ---> [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]

Luckyowl:
I have spent most of this game finding them suspicious, have a huge case against them.
Has done nothing.
My trust of Luckyowl ---> []

@4maskwolf:
TricMagic doesn't read the thread dude. They just post.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 05, 2021, 06:47:23 pm »

... Opps. Typo.

And what of Icytea?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 05, 2021, 06:49:56 pm »

... Opps. Typo.

And what of Icytea?
Icytea could still be the Dark Magus, or less likely, the convert. Not sure what this question is about.

What Icytea, as far as I'm aware, could NOT be, is the one who killed Toaster. Only an SK or someone gifted a devil kill (which only Lucky had the opportunity for) could perform the kill there, and given we started with two third parties I find it dubious that there were any more to start.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 05, 2021, 06:50:33 pm »

If LuckyOwl has a kill, why didn't he target webadict who he wanted to lynch yesterday? :L
I am EQUALLY perplexed.

Oh hey, webadict's alive D3? Do we do the thing?
Nah, that's a 95% chance for a Town win.

The fact that Jim was actually the Devil means Icy has hella wolf equity, I mostly left him alone yesterday because I was sheeping the idea that he was the Devil.

PPE: Persus claim seems legit, I was gonna go back and try and find NQT's buddy but he saved me the trouble. It checks out, NQT was big into "not secret/persus, literally not ever".
Agreed x2. I believe that NQT got NKed and I got RBed because we were both crumbing as cop.

(Also means I'm right about Lucky this entire game and Web successfully broke my mind at end of Day 2 by telling Lucky to stop lurking.
... I would never actively choose that, and you know that.

Vector trusts me because they read through the whole game and came to the conclusion I'm not converted with points and reasons as to why. Webadict sussed me all of D2 until I stopped voting Lucky and then suddenly I'm town to him.

@Persus:
I believe you.
You were a very good candidate for the conversion, especially since I wasn't. I know for a fact Vector cannot be the Cult Leader, and while there's a chance that they were Converted, there is now 100% certainty that they did not start off the game as scum.

Well, I was roleblocked last Night so that clears Bluarian of the kill.
Does it though?

Dark Magus can roleblock, as can a Guard.
Fair. I did a quick glance over and saw I was blocked and it seemed vampirish in nature, but that's my bad. I don't think it was a Guard.

@Lucky:

Bruh, Of course he is...
LIES. Luckyowl is lying. Vector is definitely a Warlock. Vector's claim matches everything I've seen. Luckyowl definitely took the deal and definitely killed Toaster. And it DEFINITELY doesn't make sense because Luckyowl should've killed me?

ToonyMan, I believe I know your role. Would you care if I said what I believe it is?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 05, 2021, 06:52:48 pm »

@Webadict:
Sure go ahead. I said I wanted to wait for Blue but it doesn't really matter.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 115