Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84035 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1140 on: March 05, 2021, 02:47:55 pm »

I want to know if Blue roleblocked anybody. If that can be confirmed then I think it really is Lucky and Web. The NQT and Toaster kills look very coordinated.
It could also be all three of Lucky/Blue/Web, since in that case Lucky would have to be priest, Web would have to be Dark Magus, and blue would have been revived by a wolf priest and could full well have converted into a mafia member.

PPE:
Unfortunately because of the existence of a Dark Magus we can't clear Persus off that claim, he could have been converted and killed NQT for the towncred.
Again, you'll have to argue that the Dark Magus chose to convert me when I was one of the top 4 lynch choices Day 1 in a 13 person game.
I'm not saying I suspect you right now, because I really don't, I'm saying that I can't mechanically rule you out as a wolf.

PPE2:
Caz getting fuck-all two nights in a row as a claimed dreamwalker, while not impossible, is pretty -squints-

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 05, 2021, 02:50:43 pm »

Persus saying that devil kills are sometimes superhuman strength means Toaster could well have died to a Lucky devilkill, beaten to death and heart ripped out seems pretty superhuman to me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 05, 2021, 02:52:58 pm »

Luckyowl

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 05, 2021, 02:55:09 pm »

Persus saying that devil kills are sometimes superhuman strength means Toaster could well have died to a Lucky devilkill, beaten to death and heart ripped out seems pretty superhuman to me.
Yeah, I needed to reread the flavor. For more detail, Toaster's death in this post is from a Devil kill. Iirc, Leafsnail was from the Demon, which reassures me that Toaster wasn't kill by a demon, sorry for throwing that out as a possibility. This is the Night action flavor from S4. One kill was house burned down, the other was superhuman strength again. Supernatural 9 had a devil who died too early to give out a kill.

Unfortunately because of the existence of a Dark Magus we can't clear Persus off that claim, he could have been converted and killed NQT for the towncred.
Again, you'll have to argue that the Dark Magus chose to convert me when I was one of the top 4 lynch choices Day 1 in a 13 person game.
I'm not saying I suspect you right now, because I really don't, I'm saying that I can't mechanically rule you out as a wolf.
Cool, than we're in agreement.

BluarianKnight needs to claim what they did as soon as they can then.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 05, 2021, 02:55:54 pm »

Vector trusts me because they read through the whole game and came to the conclusion I'm not converted with points and reasons as to why. Webadict sussed me all of D2 until I stopped voting Lucky and then suddenly I'm town to him.

@Persus:
I believe you.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 05, 2021, 02:58:56 pm »

I'm down to policy lynch web for living to D3.

Vector's claim seems legit, but also hard to prove in general.

Is it Mass Claim time? The big two question marks are IcyTea and Web who haven't claimed yet (and Toony to a lesser extent).
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 05, 2021, 03:00:45 pm »

I'd like to see blue claim their block before we get any more claims.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 05, 2021, 03:01:39 pm »

Vector trusts me because they read through the whole game and came to the conclusion I'm not converted with points and reasons as to why. Webadict sussed me all of D2 until I stopped voting Lucky and then suddenly I'm town to him.

@Persus:
I believe you.
Why did Lucky vote webadict then?
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 05, 2021, 03:02:57 pm »

@Persus:
I believe you.
Distancing, presumably.

Or the wolf team is actually Lucky/Toony.

But I'm inclined to believe Lucky/Web over Lucky/Toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 05, 2021, 03:03:10 pm »

I'd like to see blue claim their block before we get any more claims.
Yes. I'm just claiming I wasn't roleblocked for now.

@Persus:
I believe you.
I have no idea. Maybe Web told them to do it?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 05, 2021, 03:06:51 pm »

Baaaaaaaaah.  Go town!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 05, 2021, 03:07:25 pm »

Caz getting fuck-all two nights in a row as a claimed dreamwalker, while not impossible, is pretty -squints-

DON'T YOU SQUINT AT ME :@

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 05, 2021, 03:12:42 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Caz: 1: Persus13
Luckyowl: 4: 4maskwolf, Caz, ToonyMan, Vector

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 05, 2021, 03:24:18 pm »

Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure Lucky was can be a wolf.

While Lucky hiding the kill and using it to try and WIFOM the town feels like a compelling narrative, especially since a living devil would never out that he'd been lying and unless there was a warlock (I think that's the medium-type role?) the dead devil couldn't out him, there's a couple problems with that narrative and with the scumteam picks surrounding it.

1. The only players I can see coming up with a scheme like that are the same players who'd likely know that any kill could be traced to its origin by flavor, like we just did. Aka the narrative falls apart if you look just one level deeper.
2. Lucky/Toony has a problem where if they were wolves together (with or without blue) their EoD yesterday was incredibly anti-wincon. Mucking about on a wagon that's never going to take off while one of the wolves is the second place wagon is just a weird, weird play, made even weirder if Blue was converted as well because blue was actually voting Toony.
3. Lucky/Web, while lacking any specific gameplay "it can't be this", feels like it has a meta one: given web's attitude towards Lucky I imagine he'd rather castrate himself with a rusty razor than convert lucky, two-for-one play be damned.

Unvote, though I'd still like to see if Lucky claims the kill or not.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 05, 2021, 03:32:25 pm »

Well, I was roleblocked last Night so that clears Bluarian of the kill, but I am working right now so I can post more tonight.

Also, Toony, I literally don't know why you think I am literally insane. That doesn't make sense.

But, Luckyowl for now.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 115