Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84100 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #945 on: March 03, 2021, 05:53:52 pm »

I would be less paranoid if Lucky was here!!
Completely agree.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 03, 2021, 05:54:19 pm »

Because you're telling me what's right for Town, but what you're really thinking about is what's right for you. That's sort of the game we're all playing here. To you, it's a surefire vote. Either it hits useless Town or it hits useless scum. Both of those are okay for you. But, one of those is slightly better for me than the other.

Your Occam's Razor needs some sharpening. Which is more likely: that I spend all day warning the town about a worst case scenario that I win in anyway and push a lynch on the only person in the game who is confirmed not to be a Serial Killer (the only alignment that directly threatens my wincon) despite not actually caring who lives or dies, or I do the same things because I'm following through on a promise I made to townside.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: March 03, 2021, 05:56:36 pm »

BluarianKnight: why are you voting for Luckyowl, yourself, and why isn't Toony voting for that reason?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: March 03, 2021, 05:57:16 pm »

BluarianKnight: why are you voting for Luckyowl, yourself, and why isn't Toony voting for that reason?

English, motherfucker, do you read it?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: March 03, 2021, 05:57:45 pm »

ToonyMan

Increased size is in the original.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: March 03, 2021, 05:57:51 pm »

Your argument is that BK is scum because... he voted you and thinks you're a convert?
No, it's that I think Lucky is scum and now Blue sees an opportunity to flip off scum...or he's just a claimed survivor doing what they do.

I would be less paranoid if Lucky was here!!
I think you're a convert too, Toony.  Are you going to vote me?
It doesn't matter, every scum member is going to push this narrative as well as hapless town. The way rumors work is you just say them over and over. I'm just glad it means scum will have to worry about me at night...
You have literally been saying Luckyowl and Vector over and over, so why did you vote NQT?
Because I'm dumb and listened to the voices in my head after getting back from work.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 03, 2021, 05:59:58 pm »

Today's Converter Chart:
Vector
IcyTea31
Jim Groovester

Persus13
webadict

notquitethere
ToonyMan

Caz

You'll notice some changes, notably the appearance of Caz (It's way, way, remote, but it's enough that I find it mentionable.)   I haven't been satisfied with the towniness of his play, but I again stress that I appreciate him trying and he's doing better than Lucky, certainly.  Icy went up, Persus edged slightly up.  NQT only didn't move under Toony because I think Toony is the convert.  They're basically tied.

A more standard list coming but so many ninjas I'm posting this now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 03, 2021, 06:01:13 pm »

Your Occam's Razor needs some sharpening. Which is more likely: that I spend all day warning the town about a worst case scenario that I win in anyway and push a lynch on the only person in the game who is confirmed not to be a Serial Killer (the only alignment that directly threatens my wincon) despite not actually caring who lives or dies, or I do the same things because I'm following through on a promise I made to townside.
I don't have gifs for you. I have nothing but nice words that will hug you.

Okay, look, I get that you're at least partially hoping that Luckyowl is scum, but there's probably a little tiny piece deep down that is secretly hoping that Luckyowl is Town so the scum can get a little bit closer to winning. It's just too easy of an elimination for me. If we want to eliminate Luckyowl, then can we at least remember that Beyonce had one of the greatest hits of all time? Or, more seriously, that there are several actual scum out there that could be eliminated instead of Luckyowl?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 03, 2021, 06:02:17 pm »

NQT's and Persus' side case on Jim interests me. Would like a response to it.

Question was not pointed at you, and was largely rhetorical. Did BK read why Toony's vote is there?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 03, 2021, 06:03:47 pm »

NQT's and Persus' side case on Jim interests me. Would like a response to it.

Question was not pointed at you, and was largely rhetorical. Did BK read why Toony's vote is there?
Ah, I get your point. Yes, I meant why BK was voting for Lucky, and why Toony's reason is different from that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 03, 2021, 06:05:24 pm »

Lucky, if you post in this game that we are playing I will vote anybody you want, no exception.

If I disagree everybody can lynch me, how's that?? Is that enough to bring you in??

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 03, 2021, 06:06:58 pm »

I voted for Luckyowl because he's been off all game - and he's done nothing but dig that hole deeper. But after catching up, I swapped over to Toony - for the fact that he's been acting off since N1 - as others have pointed out. His NQT vote is strange as hell - without much reason. So I'm putting my finger at him.
I don't see the point of voting Lucky anymore - he's too safe of a vote, and I'm starting to feel like he's either being sacrificed, or being tossed out by other scum as the easy option.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 03, 2021, 06:07:53 pm »

HEY LUCKYOWL I SEE YOU ONLINE
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 03, 2021, 06:08:12 pm »

People I don't want eliminated:

Vector
Luckyowl

Jim Groovester
IcyTea31

Just shoot the rest, there's at least 3 Town in this lot.

Lucky, if you post in this game that we are playing I will vote anybody you want, no exception.

If I disagree everybody can lynch me, how's that?? Is that enough to bring you in??
We're on Bargaining now, eh?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 03, 2021, 06:09:16 pm »

LUCKYOWL WHO DO I VOTE
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 115