Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39628 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 1: Beginning of the Death Game (12 / 12)
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2021, 11:05:30 pm »

Yeah, TM is right...this is a bit too far don't you think? I mean...is everything alright?

This is a fairly normal amount of invective.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2021, 11:07:54 pm »

If it matters, that pretty much shows ToonyMan is likely Town. Not as much for Luckyowl, but whatcha gonna do?

I am town and TM is town. Again, we're not all perfect and being perfect town is a fallacy that you sort of delude yourself. Honestly, you really embody the Lawful Evil quite perfectly.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2021, 11:09:38 pm »

Yeah, TM is right...this is a bit too far don't you think? I mean...is everything alright?

This is a fairly normal amount of invective.

I guess...what's your take on the whole rant on Shadow?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2021, 11:10:08 pm »

Funny Web, you are accusing me of throwing a temper tantrum when that is what you are doing right now.
 And I've seen what happens when you are flustered, particularly when you are scum, you do this.

And some of the stuff you just handed me.
 - "When I flip town", classic.
 - "I'm willing to fuck over the Town"

That don't look friendly to town to me. That's low hanging fruit, I'll admit, but what else am I supposed to do with such a mound of 'bah' like what you just posted, there is so little content there.

And "easy mode"? Careful there, going after me might make you look like a hypocrite.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2021, 11:16:31 pm »

I find Web generally difficult to read but paranoid ranting is more in line with his town game than with his scum game. I don't think that it's worthwhile making a big kerfluffle over Web being a little bit yelly.

Shadow, on the other hand, looks like town to me from this interaction.

Grandstanding Web is gonna grandstand. I'm less interested in what's going on with Web and more interested in what's going on with, let's say, Toaster. And Juicebox, the lurky scumbucket.

I am town and TM is town. Again, we're not all perfect and being perfect town is a fallacy that you sort of delude yourself. Honestly, you really embody the Lawful Evil quite perfectly.

It sounds to me as though you are confirmed to each other as not SKs which is different from being Town. How do you know that TM is town?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2021, 11:19:57 pm »

If it matters, that pretty much shows ToonyMan is likely Town. Not as much for Luckyowl, but whatcha gonna do?
I am town and TM is town.
We're not confirmed town with each other Lucky, yet. I'm hoping we can rectify that by Day 2.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2021, 11:24:06 pm »

Funny Web, you are accusing me of throwing a temper tantrum when that is what you are doing right now.
 And I've seen what happens when you are flustered, particularly when you are scum, you do this.

And some of the stuff you just handed me.
 - "When I flip town", classic.
 - "I'm willing to fuck over the Town"

That don't look friendly to town to me. That's low hanging fruit, I'll admit, but what else am I supposed to do with such a mound of 'bah' like what you just posted, there is so little content there.

And "easy mode"? Careful there, going after me might make you look like a hypocrite.

I'm gonna be honest with you, this post makes you a bit scummy. How I see it, it makes you look like a scum thinking you got an easy lynch. But what happens if Web flip Town? how would you defend yourself? it's basically the same thing Web told me. Of course, I won't be the one defending myself if web flip town. It's gonna be you. You get lynch on day 2. You flip town. More people are kill night 2. I might get lynch on day 3 over "policy lynch" I flip town. Enter LYLO/MYLO. That's how I honestly see it.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2021, 11:24:38 pm »

I find Web generally difficult to read but paranoid ranting is more in line with his town game than with his scum game. I don't think that it's worthwhile making a big kerfluffle over Web being a little bit yelly.
Alright hold on. I'm going to put myself on the line here, shocking I know.

Everyone, particularly veterans: Does Webadict's explosion look more town or scum to you?

I'm seriously giving you a chance Web, and it's your friends outside the game to maybe save you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2021, 11:32:09 pm »

Webadict’s explosion leads me to question why the fuck nobody gives a shit about it.

That is one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen someone do in a mafia game.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2021, 11:39:26 pm »

TricMagic -> probably town, claimed miller.
    ToonyMan -> probably town, claims non-SK mason.

hector13 -> lean town based on behavior
    Caz -> lean town based on behavior
    SHAD0Wdump -> lean town based on behavior

webadict -> neutral. town behavior but I need more interactions to commit.
    notquitethere -> not quite there. play style opens up D2 -> neutral, but this looks bad.

LuckyOwl -> honestly, if not for the non-SK masonry, I would like a D1 policy lynch.

Toaster -> Not asking the usual barrage of questions. I'm concerned.
    juicebox -> bonafide lurker.

Secretdorf -> claimed survivor. either 3rd party or scum. -> someone needs to look into this. Needs to be neutralized or confirmed by the end of N2, ideally confirmed.

I want a D1 juicebox or Toaster lynch. Everyone who's voting Webadict right now just because he's being loud and annoying, look at this list and tell me I'm wrong. We've done a reasonable job of D1, outing a survivor (or scum) and building the outlines of a plan regarding what to do about LuckyOwl. We have posts from various players and lots of interactions. And then we have some lurkers who we need to get data on by the end of D2 if we don't intend to LYLO with a blank slate. I'm proposing that we string them up to help them talk. Starting by . . .

MOD: Lurkertracker, please.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 24, 2021, 11:39:54 pm »

Webadict’s explosion leads me to question why the fuck nobody gives a shit about it.

That is one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen someone do in a mafia game.

Just sweep it under the rug, Hector. Before this whole game become a toxic waste.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 24, 2021, 11:43:00 pm »

Probably because I've seen him do this dozens of times.

I'm the only person who's responded on team "I don't care" so far. I'm on that team because I waited to see how Shadow responded, and he seems to be OK.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 24, 2021, 11:46:29 pm »

TricMagic -> probably town, claimed miller.
    ToonyMan -> probably town, claims non-SK mason.

hector13 -> lean town based on behavior
    Caz -> lean town based on behavior
    SHAD0Wdump -> lean town based on behavior

webadict -> neutral. town behavior but I need more interactions to commit.
    notquitethere -> not quite there. play style opens up D2 -> neutral, but this looks bad.

LuckyOwl -> honestly, if not for the non-SK masonry, I would like a D1 policy lynch.

Toaster -> Not asking the usual barrage of questions. I'm concerned.
    juicebox -> bonafide lurker.

Secretdorf -> claimed survivor. either 3rd party or scum. -> someone needs to look into this. Needs to be neutralized or confirmed by the end of N2, ideally confirmed.

I want a D1 juicebox or Toaster lynch. Everyone who's voting Webadict right now just because he's being loud and annoying, look at this list and tell me I'm wrong. We've done a reasonable job of D1, outing a survivor (or scum) and building the outlines of a plan regarding what to do about LuckyOwl. We have posts from various players and lots of interactions. And then we have some lurkers who we need to get data on by the end of D2 if we don't intend to LYLO with a blank slate. I'm proposing that we string them up to help them talk. Starting by . . .

MOD: Lurkertracker, please.

are you really serious with that policy lynch? I'm basically gonna flip town. I'm pretty much town. Having me in LYLO is actually the best thing you can have. Anyone who want to stop that in my opinion might be scum with a few pissed off town.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 24, 2021, 11:48:51 pm »

When you say you’re “pretty much” and “basically” going to flip town, it does lead people to believe you are not going to flip town.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 24, 2021, 11:50:25 pm »

@Shadowdump:
Everyone, particularly veterans: Does Webadict's explosion look more town or scum to you?
All I can tell you is that is legit Webadict anger at least.

Unvote Webadict for now.

@Vector:
I want a D1 juicebox or Toaster lynch.
Agreed.

Toaster, still want a Secretdorf lynch?

@Luckyowl:
are you really serious with that policy lynch? I'm basically gonna flip town. I'm pretty much town. Having me in LYLO is actually the best thing you can have. Anyone who want to stop that in my opinion might be scum with a few pissed off town.
*lights a cigarette*

This is going to be a long game...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57