Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20683 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2021, 04:51:42 pm »

No, wait, hold on, I came up with a better defense than that. "I can only believe Luckyowl's because they did it the game before, and that's how I can definitively prove they were Town. And any Townie stupid enough to vote themselves is going to be easily convinced to vote with me on shaky ground. That's why I can only come up with scumtells that originate from other players."

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2021, 04:53:54 pm »

Basically, Luckyowl, there's literally only one way to prove I'm Town, and that's if I unvote and you vote ToonyMan and I don't hammer. Unfortunately, that involves you trusting me, which I don't expect, but unvoting ToonyMan also doesn't matter because I can vote them whenever I want.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2021, 04:56:00 pm »

I'll be honest, posting multiple times in a row is fun, and I'm probably gonna keep doing it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2021, 04:56:26 pm »

4. Cool, what justification did they use that satisfied you?
I wasn't that satisfied with Luckyowl's response, but I had to weigh whether they did it because they were town or mafia. Everything else you've done is still way more incriminating.

5. That's a really neat justification, but it doesn't fit the timeline. Would you like to try again?
How can I know? I don't have access to Mafia Chat like you.

6. Oh, wow, you never voted Luckyowl. How convenient!
Crazy, isn't it?

9. Why's that? They never did anything that pointed towards them being Town. Usually they say something that literally clears them. This time they didn't. I see no fault in that for anyone but Luckyowl, for not blindly doing the thing that they do.
They self-voted, just like last time. You know this.

Basically, Luckyowl, there's literally only one way to prove I'm Town, and that's if I unvote and you vote ToonyMan and I don't hammer. Unfortunately, that involves you trusting me, which I don't expect, but unvoting ToonyMan also doesn't matter because I can vote them whenever I want.
Don't fall for this. He's baiting you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2021, 04:58:03 pm »

The self-vote wasn't game breaking like asking the mod how the mafia works, but it's still a town read. That's why I bumped them up to around 70-75% on Day 1.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2021, 05:00:41 pm »

Of course I'm baiting Luckyowl. If they want definitive proof I'm Town, that's the only way they're going to get it. And I can literally prove myself by doing that. And it's not like you can snipe that away from me, so it's a win-win.

But, it's really easy to say someone's Town or Mafia when you're Mafia, so I guess forgiving Luckyowl's sins must've been pretty easy. I mean, all those sins. Like self-voting. And Caz hammering. God, it just makes you feel really forgiving, doesn't it?

The self-vote wasn't game breaking like asking the mod how the mafia works, but it's still a town read. That's why I bumped them up to around 70-75% on Day 1.
You could've gone to 100%. That's what I did, and we know we can use Towntells from other players to prove other people.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2021, 05:05:32 pm »

Of course I'm baiting Luckyowl. If they want definitive proof I'm Town, that's the only way they're going to get it. And I can literally prove myself by doing that. And it's not like you can snipe that away from me, so it's a win-win.
Webadict will immediately hammer someone that isn't himself because he is mafia.

But, it's really easy to say someone's Town or Mafia when you're Mafia, so I guess forgiving Luckyowl's sins must've been pretty easy. I mean, all those sins. Like self-voting. And Caz hammering. God, it just makes you feel really forgiving, doesn't it?
It wasn't easy. I was afraid Luckyowl was going to hammer right after I voted you, the next 5 minutes were incredibly tense for me.

You could've gone to 100%. That's what I did, and we know we can use Towntells from other players to prove other people.
Why would I go to 100%? I even said in this game that if I was town in Vengeful 12.5 I would have put Luckyowl at 90% town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2021, 05:07:01 pm »

Webadict is figurately just spewing shit now that he can type on a computer.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2021, 05:08:22 pm »

Webadict will immediately hammer someone that isn't himself because he is mafia.

It wasn't easy. I was afraid Luckyowl was going to hammer right after I voted you, the next 5 minutes were incredibly tense for me.

Why would I go to 100%? I even said in this game that if I was town in Vengeful 12.5 I would have put Luckyowl at 90% town.
Why, ToonyMan, it sounds like you're afraid of me proving myself as Town. Why is that? Is it because that's what we've got all this time for?

But, if we use your convenient excuse that you can use other people's scumtells to "prove" I'm scum, so why not steal my towntells?
Luckyowl is Town. Take it or leave it. Do you believe it?

Webadict is figurately just spewing shit now that he can type on a computer.
I see you've stopped debating my points, which is just a solid Town move.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2021, 05:11:01 pm »

Luckyowl, ToonyMan's right. He can't debate my points anymore, so he's given up. We should be fair to respect his wishes and also stop trying to figure out if he's Mafia anymore, because this is really hard for him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2021, 05:12:06 pm »

We can't prove we're town at this point. Luckyowl is confirmed town. One of us is mafia. We can't prove either of us are town at this point. Luckyowl has to believe one of us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2021, 05:13:14 pm »

Webadict unvoting me is not something town would ever do. Neither of us can confirm we're town anymore. He's admitting he's scum by doing this.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2021, 05:14:06 pm »

We can't prove we're town at this point. Luckyowl is confirmed town. One of us is mafia. We can't prove either of us are town at this point. Luckyowl has to believe one of us.
That's actually not true. Luckyowl can vote you and I can prove myself by not hammering. It involves the same amount of trust you put in Luckyowl, doesn't it? Now, the problem is that by doing that, they have to trust me, which you can't have because it would definitively show you're Mafia.

Webadict unvoting me is not something town would ever do. Neither of us can confirm we're town anymore. He's admitting he's scum by doing this.
No, that's not something YOU would do as Town. It's also not something you would do as Mafia either.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2021, 05:16:57 pm »

Would you like to continue disproving my points... Or are we gonna have a staring contest about how things don't work? Me unvoting you doesn't put any less pressure on you to actually prove yourself Town and me Mafia, you know.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2021, 05:20:35 pm »

That's actually not true. Luckyowl can vote you and I can prove myself by not hammering. It involves the same amount of trust you put in Luckyowl, doesn't it? Now, the problem is that by doing that, they have to trust me, which you can't have because it would definitively show you're Mafia.
I had reasons to put my trust in Luckyowl. I've stated these reasonings. More reasons than to trust you.

You did not state any reasons to trust Luckyowl besides the fact that they didn't quickhammer you (because I CONFIRMED THEM).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20