Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20715 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2021, 03:59:33 pm »

With that out of the way. Webadict, got any criticism? Or do you want me to just end this?
This isn't a newbie game. He's not going to give up until you hammer him. I would say it's rude to hit someone while they're down, but...he's scum so.
Is it hard for you to not be a dark Chancellor whispering in my ears...seriously is stuff like this that makes me turn my vote unto you.
I would make a joke, but I feel like you would take me seriously so I won't.

Funny enough. If you had double down. I would've been more inclined to believe you as town. :P

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2021, 04:07:36 pm »

ToonyMan, by that admission, you say there aren't scumtells you can use and that you relied essentially on gut feeling to back up a random coinflip. All of your evidence is then post-defined as scummy by that virtue. You would be using all of the same things Lucky said as evidence that they're scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2021, 04:26:11 pm »

ToonyMan, by that admission, you say there aren't scumtells you can use and that you relied essentially on gut feeling to back up a random coinflip. All of your evidence is then post-defined as scummy by that virtue. You would be using all of the same things Lucky said as evidence that they're scum.
This is bullshit. I've made multiple reasonings why I believed Luckyowl was likely town and Webadict was likely mafia. I needed to figure out who the mafia was after Caz flipped town. I haven't distorted anything I've said, meanwhile you've changed your entire game plan because you have to, as mafia.

You wanted me to vote Luckyowl, but I didn't. Now your only choice is to convince Luckyowl I'm mafia because you couldn't trick me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2021, 04:26:59 pm »

Of course I wanted you to vote Luckyowl. That would prove I'm Town. I don't see the issue here?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2021, 04:28:11 pm »

Had you voted Luckyowl, here I would be in Luckyowl's shoes, and then you'd be doing the same thing, convincing me that Luckyowl is scum, likely using my own words against them, because you tend to like that sort of thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2021, 04:33:02 pm »

I voted who I thought was more likely scum. I gave reasons for why I voted who I voted. I was not 100% confident in my vote, but we needed to make a decision. The other person didn't quickhammer, thus I was proven right.

My conclusions were correct.

You are spinning the truth because you know I'm right.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2021, 04:35:30 pm »

1. Well, I'm really glad you're Vector.
2. Right, you were "mostly" sure I was Mafia. And I'm "mostly" sure I am, too. Look at that, we can both be the same level of sure you were!
3. I know you don't.
4. Cool, what justification did they use that satisfied you?
5. That's a really neat justification, but it doesn't fit the timeline. Would you like to try again?
6. Oh, wow, you never voted Luckyowl. How convenient!
7. I mean, TricMagic was scum... so... I mean, that's a really easy thing to do...
8. And yet, this only lends credence to your hypocritical response to Luckyowl.
9. Why's that? They never did anything that pointed towards them being Town. Usually they say something that literally clears them. This time they didn't. I see no fault in that for anyone but Luckyowl, for not blindly doing the thing that they do.
10. Wait, so you're saying that worrying about being Vengekilled is something scum do? ... Weird, who else did that?? Was it... Luckyowl? Can we get a clip of that? Right here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177868.msg8235553#msg8235553
11. Yeah, okay, and TricMAgic voting themself is also evidence they're Town. OH WAIT.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D1 has begun
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2021, 04:38:20 pm »

@TricMagic:
Is selfvoting a good idea?

Yes it is, so says TricMagic. Why do you ask?
However this applies to Thinktwice, not Vengeful. So Toonyman, why are you asking right off the bat?

Caz, it depends. Are they the flagbearer or normal?

Luckyowl, yes, town does have a decent chance, so long as we either lynch mafia, or kill mafia on the venge if that happens.

Question to Luckyowl, are you more experienced than me in this format?
There's a hidden message in this post. It says, "Whomp whomp."

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2021, 04:40:44 pm »

What else you got, ToonyMan? Since I clearly don't have to post on my phone anymore, we can do this right and proper.

Are you gonna say that that last message doesn't count because they didn't truly vote themself?

Whomp whomp
@TricMagic:
@TricMagic:
Is selfvoting a good idea?
Yes it is, so says TricMagic. Why do you ask?
However this applies to Thinktwice, not Vengeful. So Toonyman, why are you asking right off the bat?
Is that a no then? Good.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2021, 04:42:11 pm »

Sounds like you're saying that TricMagic not voting themself is a Townie thing to do, to me, but, you know, I guess you can point that out as I did think you were Town. Darn, my bad. Would you like to convince me you're still Town, though?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2021, 04:44:14 pm »

Oh shit, there's this really incriminating post that Luckyowl made, ToonyMan:

I am scum.
Quick, you better switch your vote! I'll believe you entirely!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2021, 04:45:01 pm »

Now Webadict is so desperate he's going all the way back to RVS votes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2021, 04:47:03 pm »

Now Webadict is so desperate he's going all the way back to RVS votes.
Lol? That's like 8 hours beforehand. Luckyowl voted how many people before that? Wanna give me an exact number?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2021, 04:48:10 pm »

It should be obvious that, uh, the number is 0.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2021, 04:49:15 pm »

But, that was a nice try. I'd have said that maybe it could only count because Luckyowl would be the only person to try that. That's a better defense. Would you like to keep it?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20